Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Need Roleplay Buddies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IchigoSan

Dust
Let me introduce myself. My SN is IchigoSan, and i like to be referred to as Ichigo, Go-chan or Ichigo-san, OR any other nickname you want.

Some requirements i have in a partner/roleplay.

-Now, im not the best roleplayer. I can pump out a paragraph and a hald, and possibly two and a half at most. The least i will ever do is a three-liner. A detailed three-liner.
-Sometime's I will randomly disappear. It's not that i don't like you, my battery probably died or i fell asleep or something.
-I like about 25% storyline 75% smut.

Here is my Kink List: KINKS

Alright, some plots i have or willing to do. They can easily be changed from MxF to FxF. I'll just list the basic plot idea. PLEASE feel free to make alterations when you MM me. Oh, and if i reply slow im sorry. It means i have a lot of people PMing me :) Some are more explained and detailed then the others. Like i said, tweak it.:

OC PLOTS
1. Rin has stood by as her best friend went with girl after girl. Her friend always told her "Those girls mean nothing to me." But Rin is fed up with this answer, and needs to make the move first and tell ____ what she really feels. [[Longterm]]

2. On the secret slave market you can buy a slave that will do exactly what you like. Just fill out the form, and she will be delivered to you the next day: prepared to do what ever you say.
[[Longterm]]

3. A game of truth or dare between friends goes bad...or...good? ((Oneshot//Longterm))

4. When caught trying marijuana, Rin is black mailed by her brother to do what ever he asks her to do.
((Longterm))

5. A very famous erotic manga artist runs low on idea's, he asks a fellow manga artist to help him develop some new plots. Willingly she allows him to use her body for his manga.
((Longterm))

6. A maid at a local maid cafe keeps getting harrased by a customer, but doesn't complain due to the Cafe starting to run low on business. But how long can she endure these treatments everyday?
((longterm))

7. Rin gets a boyfriend names Josiah, but she is a virgin and had told Josiah she was experienced. Before she and Josiah do it, she wants school playboy,_____ to teach her.

PAIRINGS: Starred is the one i would like to play, but i can be either((if gender isn't applied.)).

A. Teacher x Student*
B. Mother*x Son
C. Cousin x Cousin
D. Student x student
E. Demon x Human*
F. [Species of Choice]x Human*

((Ah if i think up more i'll add em >.<))

Here is the skelly you must fill out and send to me via PM.

Name:
Biography:
Extra:
Kinks(RabbitHole, Flist, or just write them down)
Extra(questions, alterations,ect.)

Here is mine that alternates with the plot you choose:
Name: Ichibara Rin
Looks:
Slave-4-1.jpg

animegirlorangehair2.jpg

Biography: ((Will alter according to plot))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom