Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You can use me...anytime ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymphette

Planetoid
Hello there, fellow roleplayers ~ <3

It has been a while since I have been here and due to the font changes, I decided to make a new thread instead of hassling with the old one. So, think of it as a new life again for me on here.

I'm bored and ready to play so let's get down to business, shall we?

You can check out my rabbit hole for the list of things I like and don't like and my ultimate favs. And when you are done, just drop me a PM so we can discuss details.

P.S.
We can also do plot driven RPs!

Here are the plots:

Current plot favorites:
Teacher x Student
Student x Teacher
Popular Girl x Unpopular Boy
Unpopular Girl x Popular Boy *
Foreign Exchange Student x Unpopular Boy *
Punk Boy x Preppy Girl
Punk Girl x Preppy Boy *
Punk Girl x Nerdy Boy *
Punk Boy x Nerdy Girl

Cat Girl x Human Male
Human Girl x Cat Male

Human x Demon
Human x Robot
Human x Android

Healer x Soldier
Foreigner x Solider

Homeless Man x Rich Girl *
Homeless Girl x Rich Man *

Prostitute x Police Officer

* What I want to do the most

Note: Important; I DON'T USE MESSENGERS. Sorry darlings, but due to the extremely rude people I have came across when I do messengers, I prefer that we only roleplay through PMs. Blame it on the people who ruined it. </3

Now, let's play. <3

Forgot about my rabbit hole, it's in the process of being re-vamped. So when you PM me, discuss what we shall do. <3

Oo! Also want to say; if you want to contact me, a good way is to PM me. I will more likely to answer a PM than answer the thread.

Another VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have something going on that will take you away from the computer and unable to update, please tell me right away because it is courtesy and I like to know if my partners are okay.

Another VERY VERY Important note: Now, we all know that we are all busy with the lives that we have, but here's the thing, I do not like to be ditched if we have started an RP. AT ALL. It's not only beyond rude, but it will most likely brand you as someone I will not be interested in RPing with in the future, so please, don't do it. If you don't want to RP with me, TELL ME. I will not be pissed. I will be pissed if you ditch me and I PM you and you refuse to answer me.

Now;; Rabbit Hole is updated. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom