Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Play with me? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there darlings!

As you may have guessed I am new to this website - which by no means implies that I am new to roleplaying (although I have grown quite rusty from a long, long writing break). :3

I am oh-so excited to play with you guys though!

I'm looking for plot rather than smut driven roleplays, although that really doesn't mean that I won't accept a few of filthy, scandalous ones.

Le Rules

I don't really have any rules other than the standard ones, but I figure I'll list them just in case my norm deviates from yours:

- Please don't abandon me without a warning. Losing interest is something that happens to everyone, or sometimes the characters and plot just...get worn out. However, sometimes what you will lose interest in I will still love, and would like to know that it's done before I go harassing you (kidding, kidding).

- I like details, they give me butterflies. Length doesn't matter too much, but I like to read something and cling to every word rather than have some generic response that leaves me colder than the North Pole.

- I don't like one-two liners. ** <- That stuff, and most of first person roleplays.

- I am online quite a bit, but it's summer time, I have a full time job and a lot of parties to attend, so at times I will be on all day while at others one or two posts a day is all I'll give you, sorry for that.

- Please don't ask me to play anything dead, furry or giant. I am also not a big fan of scat and golden showers. Or eating people.

Le Interesting Part

Nooow, moving on to the interesting part?

- I will play anything except for Yaoi. So go wild. I will play a guy if you're really awesome.

- I love seduction and love/hate.

- I love anything that has to do with: Pirates, Older Men, Authority Figures (although I mostly like to challenge those), Outlaws, Harry Potter and, as of recently, Phantom of the Opera.

- If there's a pairing or an idea you've had for a while, toss it at me - no matter how weird. I'll probably love it.

I think that's all I have for now, but I will come back and add lots and lots of pairings, plots and whatever else you fancy.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom