Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Major Craving for an 1X1 Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m looking for any males that know how to rp as Reptile,Scorpion,Sub-Zero, and Liu Kang only. I`ll be rping as Raiden, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Kung Lao and my female made up character and her name is Tanja and she is the younger sister of the two sub-zero brothers. I`ll also rp as Jade, Milenna, and Kitana.

I have a plot idea in mind for this rp and I will post the plot idea up in here in a few minutes ok.

Here is the plot idea I have in mind for this rp.

The setting takes place where Raiden tells his warriors they have done very well in this tournament and then Baraka and his warriors invade the temple of monks and they attack all the monks in the temple.

Sonya Blade sees Baraka and she said to him, “This is not fair we won the tournament fair and square and you shouldn’t be attacking us at all leave this place right now.”

Raiden and the others were fighting as well and said to Liu Kang and Kung Lao,” When you save Sonya Blade from Baraka go to the ice realm first of all you will find an allies and she is the younger sister of the two sub-zero brothers and her name is Tanja”. “You both must find her first before Scorpion or Reptile finds her first of all.” “If the enemy finds her first no telling what they’ll do to her, they might put a spell on her and make her think that were the enemy not them hurry Liu Kang and Kung Lao leave now and find Tanja right away.”

Kung Lao nods his head and Raiden opens up a portal that leads right to the ice realm and said to them both, “Beware of what challenges you both might face in the ice realm, do not let your guard down at all and becareful the first Sub-Zero has gotten more stronger and no telling if he’ll try to stop you both from finding his sister and becareful Kung Lao and you too Liu Kang.”

Kung Lao jumps through the portal and said to Liu Kang, “So this is the ice realm and how are we supposed to find Tanja no telling where she could be we better move fast if we want to get ahead of the enemy let’s go Liu Kang.”

Tanja was fighting off some of the ninjas that worked for Scorpion and Reptile and she quickly does back flips and she knew that Liu Kang and Kung Lao were already here and she knew that they ‘d eventually find her right away. (d. I hope this plot idea is very interesting to you and this would be a good opening for Scorpion, Reptile, and Sub-Zero to make an appearance.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom