Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clannad rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikaReaper

Planetoid
"Thats my step mom????" (FxM)

HEllo,

Once again i have a new Idea i was thinking about an Idea where Kori Is a young model only 26 years old. But at such a young age she had been modeling for years and just meet a sweet much older man and ran off and got married.

But little did Kori know Her new husband has a Son only a hand full of years younger then her. Which makes it odd moving in with him. Once she meet Her knew Step son, she could see he looked just like his father just alot younger and cuter. Maybe it was wrong but she was starting to have a crush on her own step son, but she would never let anyone know, she loves her husband to much for that.....

Kori
Also i would like to do a Step daugther, or step sister rp... and well you get the Idea! lol just PM me!!

Step daughter~Step sister

RE: "Thats my step mom????" (FxM)

Just PM'd you about playing with my step mom...

NikaReaper said:
HEllo,

Once again i have a new Idea i was thinking about an Idea where Kori Is a young model only 26 years old. But at such a young age she had been modeling for years and just meet a sweet much older man and ran off and got married.

But little did Kori know Her new husband has a Son only a hand full of years younger then her. Which makes it odd moving in with him. Once she meet Her knew Step son, she could see he looked just like his father just alot younger and cuter. Maybe it was wrong but she was starting to have a crush on her own step son, but she would never let anyone know, she loves her husband to much for that.....

Kori
Also i would like to do a Step daugther, or step sister rp... and well you get the Idea! lol just PM me!!

RE: "Thats my step mom????" (FxM)

ChaosofDolos said:
Just PM'd you about playing with my step mom...

NikaReaper said:
HEllo,

Kori

Okay i replied!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom