Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prof. Loophole's search for a loophole to exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Loophole

Planetoid
Greetings (your name here),

If you didn't see my poor attempt at an introduction, maybe it's for the better. Anyway, about my roleplaying preferences, I will list them.... right now!

- I enjoy a bit of plot along with the sex. I'm not a fan of impossible endurance and vitality. For me, plots usually just appear in my head. As of right now, I do have a few idea, which will be listed in the next post.

- I also enjoy being able to read what you write. So, I'm just asking for correct spelling. I'm not requiring proper grammar and capitolization, just type out your words and we'll be fine.

- Despite me writing a lot at the moment, my posts generally go between 2 - 3 paragraphs, unless I don't get a lot in return or if whatever part of my brain decided to put up some concrete in my writing area.

- As for where to roleplay, I only go through PM. I won't do threads because I see it as though we're doing everything in public and I'm not of a fan of people watching.​

I think that's all for now, if you don't read all of that then I will tell you in a PM, I suppose, but in a shorter form. Now for the pairings!

As for my pairings, they are not set in stone. I encourage you to mix things together. I'm fairly open to pretty much anything. Anything except anime. I don't watch any. Please don't suggest any, thank you. Aaaaaaaaanyhwo, here is my hole for rabbits. And I almost forgot, I prefer FxF or FutaxF pairings, but I'm fine with MxF as well.

General Pairings:
Incestuous (minus fatherxdaughter)
School setting
Some place of work
Scientists (Surprise!)
Insane Asylum
Other things you may suggest
Also, a picture plot

Fantasy:
Vampires (VampirexElf Plot Available)
Werewolves
Elves
Demons
Goo Girls (Plot Available)
Zombie Apocalypse
Post-Apocalypse
I'm also adding Sci-Fi into this category.

Miscellaneous Media:
Resident Evil
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Fallout (Plot Available)
The Elder Scrolls (Plot Available)
Warcraft
Marvel and/or DC
Whatever Movie/TV Show/Comic book/Video game I missed that you would like.​

Professor Membrane! Gahh! I love that show. I would love to do an RP sometime, perhaps something with elves...I haven't had a good fantasy rp for a long while. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom