Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swordcraft Story Group Roleplay [M/M-M/F-F/F-Futa]

Falco n Delr

Super-Earth
Blah.jpg

Well, I figured I might as well give it a shot. What's the worst that can happen, right?

Anyway, I'm thinking of starting up a roleplay based off the two games, Summon Night: Swordcraft Story and Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2.

There are four things you can be:
Craftknight. Apprentice through Master Levels, with or without a Guardian Beast.
Guardian Beast. Your own or another person's.
Freelance Craftknight. Apprentice through Master levels (technically unranked, however), with or without a Guardian Beast.
Stray Summon.

Literacy is not that big of a deal - I mean, we're all here for fun, right? All that's asked is that you give enough for people to go off of. If someone wants to do more, that's their choice.

I do ask that people who post here be ready to answer questions. I've seen and played with people who play other people's characters or bash/kill characters of sexualities they don't agree with, therefore, anyone who's interested in joining in will have to suffer a few questions from me, just to be sure.

Because this is a group roleplay, there are a couple guidelines on sexualities. ALL kinds are allowed - Yaoi/Gay, Yuri/Lesbian, Hetero, Futa, whatever. You can be whatever you want. However, you cannot force that on someone else.

For instance, say you play a lesbian character. If this character falls in love with (or if you want them to get with) another person's female character, you have to check with the player. If the player is NOT OKAY with their character being a lesbian, you're out of luck. I want to make this fun for everyone who joins in, which is why no one can have any sexuality they aren't interested in forced on them.

Yes, that means if someone is coming after your character and you aren't comfortable with that, you have the right to tell them it's not going to happen. While flirting is fine if it's IC for the character, you are not allowed to go further than that if the other player doesn't want you to. If you or someone else breaks this, someone let me know, and they'll be out.

As for Rape verses Consent, Player Consent is always required. If two players are fine with one character raping the other, then go for it. If they aren't, well, that's too bad. It may not work like that in real life, but this isn't real life, so no go.

Also, all kinks but for Scat and Watersports can be used. While I hate to ban anything, from what I can see from this site, very few people like those two - therefore, if you wish to do that, you'll have to take your scene to IMs or PMs. Sorry!

The last thing is to remember this site's rules: all characters must be of proper age.

Next Post: Plot so Far

The storyline itself will involve mixes from both games - for example, there will be guilds for Craftknights and Apprentices, but there will also be a few characters (picked by me) that will get differently-colored Daemon Gems, allowing them to Mono Shift. I won't say how to get picked for it - I could be looking for something specific, or it could be completely random; nobody but me knows.

All eight Summon Creatures from both games are open to be selected, and you can also make your own. However, it's your responsibility to either play your own Guardian Beast, or find someone else to play them.

There will be more perverted elements in this, of course! So feel free to suggest them.

One of these is that, in order to make a firm deal with your (humanoid) Guardian Beast, you have to bed it (aka, screw one another). I haven't decided what to do if you get a mechanical Guardian Beast (like Zantek) yet, however.

Next Post: Characters/Guardian Beasts

Gold Guild
N/A

Silver Guild

Kurt Wolfesbane
(Blue Gem Edge Fencer)
Sexuality: Gay
Weapon Specialty: Sword
Played By: Falco n Delr

---------Guardian Beast
Loki
Race: Oni