Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Flock of requests (FxF, possible FxM) Lit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feathers

Planetoid
Good Morning!

errrrrr.......

Or whatever time of day you happen to be reading this!

Hi. My name is Feather, and I love to write. When no one was looking in school I was always scrawling the adventures of this or that character in the backpages of my notebook, much to the annoyance of everyone except my English teacher. I'm always daydreaming, always plotting, and most definitely always thinking about how I can make my writing more descriptive and alive. I love building worlds, then populating them with believable and interesting characters before setting them out to run amok amidst the plot. Which brings me to my next point.

Smut is a tool. Unless I'm specifically looking for a short smutty plot, if you try to get your character naked two posts in I'm probably going to lose interest pretty freaking quickly. I know there's a good subset of people that just closed the tab after reading that, but that's okay. Like I said previously, I enjoy writing very much. That means if our characters end up coming together in a sweaty, twisted ball of sex after I know what your character's loves and hates; personality quirks, interests, etc etc it makes it all the more satisfying for me. Help me tell a good story before we get down to business, and I'll start a religion and set up a small shrine to you if I have space in my closet. Which I don't. So no shrine for you!

Welcome to the next paragraph! I'm mostly looking for Lesbian Roleplays, but guys are not completely out of luck. I'm just pickier about the male characters that I would like to RP against. If you can play a dignified, refined George Clooney-esque male or a laid back, down to earth SkaterBoy, I would love to play with you. Girls I'm not as picky with, whether butch/femme/tomboy, just make the character realistic and I will be thrilled.

Now that I've alienated almost everyone that clicked this, time to finish up the disclaimers. I prefer PMs. Not saying that I won't do IMs if the plot is conductive, but PMs are MUCH better for me due to the weird hours I keep. Threads seem like they would scare me a bit, so I'm going to have to say no unless I've had a great RP with you before. I try for at least one post a day with the strong possibility of more if RL lines up right. Sometimes it doesn't however. Or I just need a little bit to stew over a plot. If I can't send something out within two days I will try to warn you.

On to the good stuff! I like an atmosphere of taboo, oral, toys, fingering, tribbing!, maybe a little anal, public and light bondage. Ageplay is a plus in MxF too. I'm pretty open minded, so if you would like to add something don't ever hesitate to ask.

Plots!

The Wedding Party: Anna couldn't help but feel like the odd one out as she sat at the table alone. Never one to draw attention or to make a scene, she came single as she did to almost every social occasion now days. It looked like it was going to be a night spent glancing at her cell phone every five minutes; before she spied a pretty pair of eyes meet her own from across the wedding hall. What do you do when the celebration of a man and a woman coming together turns into something much different. (CRAVING!)

What happens in the Nightclub.....: Still working out the details on this, but wanted to toss it out there if anyone was interested. Two strangers meet in the club, smutty smut at it's finest!

If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them.!

.........More to be added later.

PM me if your interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom