Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tricky's Request Thread of Minor Awesomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky's Current Status: Accepting Possibly One More Only
Currently Handling: 6 Active
Major Announcements on Tricky's End: I just realized that my previous announcement was incomplete. Wow, my bad, everyone. >.>;

Current Time Zone: UTC-5, EST. I'm on the East Coast, baby!

Tricky Really Wants...: I'm looking at something possibly involving multiple partners. I could go with playing two characters, and I'd love to still keep going with some other furry ideas too! Oh, and I'm definitely liking herms right now, but remember my kinks (especially don'ts). Only accepting one more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings to you all. I am Tricky, and this is my humble request thread that I have been so lazy to actually make. This whole island feeling is getting to me apparently (Tomorrow, tomorrow...oh hell, next week.) >.<

Anyways, I'll first explain a couple of ground rules for actual roleplaying in general before getting to what I like, dislike, plots, etc. We gotta have some order before we do anything, correct?

- I prefer literate roleplayers with proper grammar, punctuation, past-tense/present-tense, yada yada, so and so. No, by no means am I a grammar Nazi and I make tons of mistakes, I'm sure. However, if you're posting constantly, and it takes me ten minutes just to figure out one second, then we've got an issue. Use your quotes for speech, italics for thoughts, and separate your OOC speech with some form of indicator.
- I don't really ask for more than a paragraph from my partners, though I always strive to put up at least three (or more) per post. One liners shouldn't exist. Even if you have a mental block, there should be some detail that I can use to come up with a good post. I'll do my best to give you something to work with, so please do the same for me.
- I may do pure smut RPs, but you've really gotta convince me to do it with you. I mean, yeah, I can be a typical guy and think with his nuts sometimes, but I do prefer more story/plot-based roleplays. If you come to me with a pure smut idea, you seriously better make me wanna do it.
- There will be times where neither you or myself will be on. It happens. It's life. I have a job, I'll have school again in a few months, and even if it's hard to believe, I have friends (lol). However, I will always inform you if I will not be on most definitely for a period of time through a PM. I only ask that you do the same for me.
- NEW: I no longer will do IM RPs. For me, they're too much of a hassle since I also chat with others through it.
- You can either post here or PM me with ideas or discussions. Be forewarned, however, that I may respond more to PMs rather than posts in this thread.
- More may be added at my discretion.

Now that those are out of the way, off to the do's and don'ts. I'm sure you just skipped to this part of my request thread anyway... -_-
(Note: I do have a Rabbit Hole and F-list, but because I don't feel like they're good enough, I'll just explain)

What I'll be happy to do with you:
- Romance
- Any form of Fantasy/Medieval setting
- Futuristic and Modern settings
- M x F roleplays only (though I'll happily do extras of any gender)
- Playing as a Male
- Slight age gap (nothing younger than 16)
- I can switch in terms of dom or sub, though I have little experience in the latter.
- Some violence, but not super heavy on it
- Furries (though I have little experience playing as one)
- Mythical races and creatures
- Almost any kink (will list the don'ts)
- If you're confused on anything, list something and I'll tell you if I'm cool with it.

What I'll be happy to decline:
- Any form of micro/macro play. Never found it interesting.
- Necrophilia. No sir/madam, I do not like it cold.
- M x M or F x M where I'm the female.
- I will not do Futa/Shemale.
- Bestiality on the RECEIVING end.
- Heavy BDSM.
- Blood, gore, vore, scat, watersports, etc.
- Rape and non-consensual (unless pertaining to the plot)
- Not too much into fandom, but if it's something I know, I might be willing to try (discuss in PMs)
- If you're confused on anything, list something and I'll tell you if I'm not cool with it.

I once again apologize for my lack of a provided F-list/Rabbit Hole. Once I actually confirm I like it, I'll post it up here. Just a quick note, I don't think I should put up pairings. I'm more of a plot guy, plus this will open up more ideas for both of us. Also too, please PM me with your ideas if you'd like. To be quite honest, I prefer everyone else's ideas in comparison to mine. It's just how I roll. x3

Plot Ideas:

1: Outwitting the Devil
This is a: MxF, Demon x Human, Modern Day Fantasy, Long-Term
(I will be playing the Devil, Styx. :3)
TAKEN

*Note* Thanks to Zaila for bringin' this to my attention. This is NOT an RP dealin' with a "human girl controllin' a male demon" in the dom/sub kind of way. I leaned more towards like a romantic comedy in a sense. I apologize for the confusion. ^^; *Note*

She was an ordinary woman with an ordinary life. Still in college, living in a questionable apartment (and unbeknownst to her, a drug lab in the basement), and with bills piling up. She held a part time job as a waitress at a nearby cafe and recently broke up with a complete jerk after he failed to understand what "No" meant. Her car just broke down, and the cost to fix it was astronomical. Her dog just tore up her term paper, and better yet, a cashier was coming to the cafe she works at. That means some cut hours, and a hell of a lot of trouble no doubt. Guess who's going to be stuck training him? You guessed it...

However, just yesterday changed her life. It was no ordinary day for this ordinary woman with an ordinary life...

The Underworld calls him Styx. An archfiend in the most inner circles of Hell, practically oozing every single Deadly Sin imaginable, and possessing quite the record of souls taken from contracts and such. This was one hell of a devil, and not to be recokoned with. Yet because this young woman's life seemed to be pretty much at rock bottom at the moment, Styx decided to make his move. Swooping in like a vicious bird on its prey, he made himself known.

In a puff of smoke, he is there. Styx had that evil smirk that he always started with. He came as he was; he never sugarcoated anything. His victims were going to know that it was a devil they were talking to, and they were going to sign a contract with a devil. So he came to her, contract in hand, and the quill ready for her blood to sign.

"With my help, you can turn your life around. I can make you rich. I can make you famous. I can do anything and everything you could possibly dream of." He spoke to her that day.

The contract was presented, and it was ready for her signing. Everything was in order, and all she had to do was sign on the dotted line. But, this girl had some smarts. Before she signed, she thought it over. This was a contract with a devil. Sign it, and no matter what happens, she would lose her soul to him. And even if he did help her, she would still lose. Everything would be Styx's gain, barely anything for her. So, she decided to set up another condition that Styx would be forced to uphold.

"I'll sign. But with everything you said, you know, about doing anything and everything, you will do something else."

Styx, full of self-pride and confidence, went ahead and nodded to it. He shushed her and told her to quickly sign the contract. "Whatever it is, I'll do it."

The young woman smiled and saw the terms of the contract shift and change. With that same, beaming smile upon her lips, she signed the contract. Styx felt victorious, and once it was complete, he began to take the contract. He was surprised to see that the contract went to her. Upon his neck appeared a simple collar engraved with her initials and a spiritual red string of thread was connected from his collar to her index finger.

"Since you agreed willingly, you're pretty much my little devil to do whatever I command. And, when I become satisfied, the contract will end and I'll leave with my soul still in my body."

Styx was outwitted, and worse off, by a human! The contract now states that Styx is to grant whatever wish or command that she soon wishes, while still in the realm of cosmic and divine law. And when she becomes satisfied, he will be released without taking her soul.

It is the day after, and our heroine (if we could call her that) is just waking up to start her not so ordinary day in a brand new not so ordinary life. Styx has become her ever obedient servant, and it's safe to say he is definitely not happy. What will become of our heroine and what of Styx's unwilling servitude? Will there be love? War? Strange situations that induce comedy? Who knows!

- And we'll sorta just work from there. Tell me if you're interested, have any suggestions or additions, etc.

2: The Last Golden Fang
This is a: MxF, Wolf Demon x Human, Possible Loyal Slave/Master, Medieval Fantasy, Long-Term
TAKEN

*Note* I only say possible because I know some don't really want a sub male. If so, then we can have like a traveling companion sort of story. The original idea is that a female mistress needs another slave to add to her collection. Blah blah blah, she finds him and buys him, he's stubborn and strong willed (like a wolf) and through some sort of relationship, gains his loyalty and love. Buuuuut, like I said, we can just change that up as well. So, since that plot might not be well liked, I'll make a different one below. Please PM me if you would like to hear this idea. ^^ *Note*

*Note* Though the below plot has been taken, the before mentioned Slave/Master plot is still open. *Note*

Luminesca is a world filled with fantasy and magic. Demons and monsters are common, spell casters travel all over the lands, and the souls of the departed may flow over the land as wisps. Technology may boom in some capitols but one thing is for certain; if one is very skilled in magic, one can be well known and become a living legend well respected all over Luminesca. However, everyone knows that in order to survive, one needs a companion of some sorts. These can be any and all demons or monsters that recognize the worth of a traveler, and only through a proof of determination and skill will that creature travel alongside them as a companion.

For centuries, many sought the power and ferocity of the Golden Fangs...

Golden Fangs were a race of proud and powerful demon wolfs. As their names suggest, their fur was colored a bright gold, layered with the blessing of electricity in each of its hairs. They were large, husky wolves. Agile and strong, almost all of Luminesca recognized them as the perfect companion, but also the most difficult to obtain its loyalty. Great legends, magical or not, were often seen with a Golden Fang by their side. And unlike some, these wolves followed their companion for eternity, even into the afterlife, as some believed.

Roughly twenty years ago, one notable mage discovered a powerful gem embedded within the hearts of any Golden Fang. These treasures surged with intense magical properties, containing the essences of these wolves. Magical researchers discovered that not only was such a gem extremely valuable and fetched quite a price, but through the proper magical ritual, the very power that flowed through a Golden Fang could be transfered to another. For many, this was a huge breakthrough.

And an opportunity that could not be passed up...

The slaughter of all Golden Fangs was quickly underway, entire clans wiped out before they could realize what happened. They fled to anywhere they could deem a safe haven, but it was only a matter of time before such refuges were discovered. Within a terrifying four years, an expedition all over Luminesca revealed that every Golden Fang had been exterminated.

Except for one elusive Fang, that is.

Within the mountains of Vesta, a single Golden Fang lives in secret. Only a couple years before the mass genocide, the wounded wolf that he called his father has long passed away, leaving the young pup to fend for himself these many years. He has grown weary and cautious, learning never to trust anyone or anything. Many treasure hunters have met with a guresome fate against this wolf, none revealing his secret location. Should Luminesca learn of another living and breathing Golden Fang, the gem within his heart would bring about riches that are unimaginable. He is forced to live forever in solitude.

Meanwhile, a young sorcerer has left home. Fresh and new to the world of spells and magic, she travels to hopefully one day become one of those notable legends that stands immortalized in the capitol of Luminesca, Tera, a huge city booming with both life, technology, magic, etc. A bit hopeful and antsy, she elects to travel to the mountains of Vesta, unaware of the surprise she will find. Our young heroine will discover that she has become entangled in a destiny that might forever change her life. Only time will tell...

- I've got a couple set ideas that I want to incorproate along the way. Be aware t.o that I plan to have my character change from wolf to human and vice versa whenever I'd like during the RP. For anyone interested in Bestiality, I'm willin' to throw that into this plot. :3

3: Metal Gear Solid Original Character/Plot Line

Creatin' some sort of idea for it.

- Thanks to Mitsu for reigniting the fire in my heart to roleplay something Metal Gear Solid. I'll love you forever and in the afterlife if you can come to me with an amazin' Metal Gear Solid plot. Please and thank you. <3

More to be added soon! Keep your eyes peeled!

Woot woot, life is less hectic folks.

So, while the two open plots are now no longer open, I do still have a craving for Human x Furry. I don't have a plot for it, and to be quite honest, I might be willing to do it as pure smut, though I'm on the fence about it. If you do have a plot for me, do give me it! I'd love to read it.

Remember, I'd play the human, you'd play the furry. <3

Maybe we could start that back up if you're up for it. I think being busy wasn't the only issue, but I wasn't feeling up to playing a bad guy. I feel little more up to it, but I'd also be cool with playing a good guy. Also, do you have a F-list/RH angel?

Awesome, finally became Solar Eclipse. I've updated how many roleplays I've got going on at the moment (please don't let this change your mind), and I'm still up for any plots that you might have. Shoot me some requests via thread or PM, I check both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom