Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dominant lady looking for creativity !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osheaga

Supernova

• Hello ~ I find myself in very desperate need for fulfilling, creative roleplays that will keep me interested during the long haul.
        I enjoy playing female characters that happen to be on the more domineering side; anywhere from the "take what they want"
        stereotype to the physically aggressive counterparts. My female characters are often foreign (South American, Middle Eastern,
        North African, European, Celtic) with colorful and distinctive personalities. They are not innocent; they do not blush, giggle or
        sputter nonsense when embarrassed.

What do I like in male characters? Masculinity. Height, facial hair, scraggly mops, tattoos, scars, etc. I like domineering men
        who take charge; who are charming, either the elusive sexually deprived mid-twenties stud who hasn't dated in a while or that
        super lascivious sexual deviant next door. As for romance? That'd be great! I'm totally in the mood for some not-of-the-norm
        romance right now. As for things I don't do, those include incest, beastiality (lycans not included), nekos, futa/herms, yaoi (if
        the right person comes along, I'll certainly do it), milfs and toilet play. I love extreme violence and gore, that's all on my list.

Currently I'm working full time. I'm in the process of renting out a place and school starts for me in September. To be quite
        honest, I only write when I'm in the mood to write - I'm a social butterfly, hangin' out, partyin', whatever. Please don't pester
        me with PMS and shit. I'll get to the post when I get to it. Anyways, below are some plots/inklings! Peruse them at your leisure.
        As for roleplaying etiquette, you're not my top priority nor should I be yours. I 'm a busy girl - school, work, social functions,
        etc. Do not come to me asking what I'm craving. Pick an idea - from my list or yours - and come to me with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom