Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black Rose request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaraniel

Super-Earth
Hello
I been in here for a few weeks and I thought it was about time for me to do a certain thing that you guys and gurls call a REQUEST THREAD :p. You can imagine that I am here for roleplays, let me get out one thing first though, I will not rp stuff that does not have a deeper plot in it, that means if you are looking for pure sex roleplays hit the back button and look elsewhere. Now with that said I think it’s fair that you know a little bit about me first.

I am a bisexual woman, that means I can do yuri and het roleplays. I will not do yaoi rps at all since I am not good at playing male people. I always tried to rp males but always fail to do it well so don’t ask for it please I will say no.

I don’t mind sex in the roleplays, but for the love of God put some plot behind the entire rp. If I see you are requesting for pure sex roleplays I WILL IGNORE YOU and continue on with the other roleplays. I think pure smut rps tend to get boring really fast, I need some base in the world I am in so please just give me a plot to work with.

I am a literate woman, please oh please give me more than one sentence to reply to. A good paragraph would be good and even more would be perfect. I will try my best if you do try your best. Please don’t think three sentences make a paragraph like I seen people do in here, give me at least six sentences per paragraph.

I may look like a bitch at first but that is because I know what I am looking for, I am very flexible and understand errors since English is not my first or main language, it’s Spanish. Spelling errors are understandable but at least try to make me understand what you meant by it. NO CHAT SPEAK, I WILL IGNORE YOU.
Ok with that out of the way let us get to the good part, in terms of pairings I am able to do anything except furries, vampires (Twilight ruined the image of a vampire for me, so don’t even ask), bestiality, gore, vore, scat, werewolves (twilight ruined them as well). I am able to roleplay anything except that from the top of my head. Incest it’s good, twins? Even better, Teacher and student? Of course I will do, student and student? Why not, I can rp anything except of my small list of no no.

Plot’s:
#1 Who am I?
In this rp I will play the part of a girl that got into a very bad car accident. After almost six years in a coma she open her eyes. It is a miracle and everybody in the hospital are impressed. The doctor (your char) rushes to see her and help her recover from the life she left behind. With her family now gone and nothing to call her own she needs to do something to come back into life. The story will take place mainly in the hospital but we can make the doc take her out to town or stuff like that. I am looking for a male or female for the role of the doc.

supernatural with a twist

I have a small craving, I am craving for a good Supernatural rp. I would like to make one alteration though, this would be the time where Dean is killed and sent to hell. After the torture he came back as a woman. So yea I want to do a supernatural rp with that twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom