Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Wicked this way comes - 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing this a little differently than the bulk of search threads I see... so don't post Feel free to shoot me a PM or get my IM off my profile

Current Cravings/Plots

Ring around the rosie… Pocket full of Posie… Ashes Ashes … We all fall down! The plague destroyed London, ran rampant across a country and whipped out almost its entire population. Welcome to one of the most ‘innocent’ games played in modern time, Many don’t even realize what it’s about. Some people carry scars from outbreaks that where caught soon enough that they didn’t die, after all bread mold made a great medicine against it. But what about the ghosts of the past? What about those who died from it? Enter London’s oldest houses, some of the few that survived the plague, mostly because no one realized it hit. Now this beautiful home of a wealthy count is up for sale, but it’s been haunted so long no one will buy it. How do you find closure for ghosts long since dead?

(Gotta love coming up with a plot on the fly… I want to try to incorporate the plague and the devastation it inflicted along with the innocence that this particular child song has now somehow together, be it an adult ghost and a living child who become friends, or a family that interacts with different ghosts at different times through the house… and how they handle it. Ect… contact me if you are curious.)

Kamelot has a song called Elizabeth [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecvHBLadaxM[/video] << I want to use this... maybe in a modern concept.

Chrystaline -- Fantasy (high)

Hidden inside a cave for centuries, burried under a lost city. Tufelle has been corrupted. And his corruption has been defialing the arcane arts since the great mage war.The Clan (A hidden sect of mages) Still cast the natrual magics. Their magic circles cover all the elments, summoning and healing magics. The Magi, locked inside the Singularities Tower, cast the Arcane.The Singularty palidens stopped the Magi war, and declared the Clan Apostate, to be killed upon site. Now, two years after she escaped the Celestial city, Aria has felt and witnessed the corruption of Tufelle and his Deamon broods. This Clan Mage is convinced someone needs to find the Expanse's master and purify him. She will need the help of her Clan of mages as well as the Singularity's priests and Palidens, She has no desire to take along a Magi but will probably need to.
-- This roleplay can take place starting the two years prior when she has a trist with a paliden, or it can take place when she returns to the city, her son in hand to garner the help of his father a high ranking paliden of the order)​

Reawakening -- Modern Fantasy

The world has been almost exclusively human for longer than anyone can remember. The High races have been slumbering until its time for them again. The elves in heavily clouded rises that are hidden from the humans. These rises rotate and move through the air, appearing like major storms, to dense to fly through. Their guardian - Emerald is very careful that the humans never find out about the sleeping elves. He's been watching over them far longer than Many care to admit. While in the planes the Titan Moab guards over the Sleeping Ones. Deep within one of the mountain sides, the rest of the planes fenced off for the massive horses, Unicorns that have stopped growing horns. Even Moab doesn't know what magic the gods used to keep the Unicorns masked. Eva walked among the mountian's guardian of the Avian roosts. And the sanctuaries of the sleepers. While A'na the Firedancer Guarded the volcanoes in Italy, the ones still hidden below their mountain peaks and the ones open, protecting the eggs of her own people and their dragons. The other Dragon roosts hidden somewhere else.

Pick a guardian, if you wish to play them and me the human I'm willing, two are male, two are female, based on name you should be able to figure it, beyond perhaps Emerald. The way this works is how humans interact with a guradian and instigate the awakening of the particular race. I have an idea how they meet, feel free to ask me.

Old Sands

Centuries ago, The old Gods ruled. Priests spoke their wishes, and Pharohs claimed kinship. Not all of the priests or all of the pharohs where truely good or followed the wishes of their gods. The gods made servents, they made mythical creatures to do their bidding and punish when they wanted. But rarely did anyone truely see them. One such time Osiris took a murdered prince, and made a cleanser of the corrupted Kings. Silvis has lain dorment for centuries now. Unneeded with the lost faith in old ways. It's now the early 1900s, people are searching the tombs for history, for stories, for gold and jewels. Osiris's temple that houses his servant, will soon need protection from grabbing hands. (Be them female or male)​

Things you should know --

I am an Adult. 'nough said.

I Play both Males and Females... I like to think i play them equally well.

I do not care if you're Male or Female, You and I are not the actors in this game, the characters are.

I do NOT do straight smut. Do not come with me asking to roleplay just sex... I will turn you down.

You will have to do a lot of convincing to get me to go Incest, It's really not terribly interesting to me. As well as certain other things. Ask me, I don't bite (hard) and I'll usually refuse rather nicely if I don't want to do something.

Please Please PLEASE do not just abandon me. I hate that crap. If you have a problem with something. TELL Me. I'm more than willing to adjust.

My writing is casual. I roleplay over IM mostly and its meant to be faster, almost rythemic. If you want to do a Thread RP realize I will do my best to give you more than I would on an IM but that doesn't always happen. Don't like Short posts... get over it. Literacy isn't writing six paragraphs thats a novel. Know how to use " " and Basic Grammar and Capitalization I'm good. I'm not the greatest speller in the world, thus I don't expect you to be. If you misspell something I know how to spell I'll provide you the correct spelling. Feel free to do the same to me.

Hey, Contact stuffs.

AIM: ShamanYohAskara
YIM: JystenTermic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom