Slave to Slytherin (Master_Germish)

As she felt his slap on her ass she moaned out as he gave her a few more slaps she couldn't believe the way it felt for her. "God fuck me master" she cried out loving the feeling of him shoving his cock into her ass. It never felt so good to her before. Truly she wanted nothing but this all the time. She really couldn't stop herself though as she felt him really pushing into her ass. "Please god master please let me please let me cum!" she screamed out as she was getting just so close yet she didn't. Her moans kept growing louder and louder as she let her ass clamp down on him as much as she could to bring him higher to his release.

He groaned as she squeezed her ass on his cock and he reached forward, grabbing her hair and pulled it back harshly. "Loosen that ass or you'll tear you stupid slut." He said since he was still ramming into her and did not want her to tear. As she begged to cum he just laughed at her and said. "No, hold that worthless little cunt of mine back from release." He commanded as he continued to ram his cock into her ass, waiting for her to loosen up.

As she felt him grab her hair she moaned out with a cry hearing his words she did as she was told her ass becoming loose once more. She hadn't thought of herself when she did it only of him and making sure he was happy with her. Though as she moved back against him hearing that she wasn't allowed to cum she whimpered and whined wishing he hadn't been like that. "Please master cum . . . cum in my dirty ass" she screamed out now only wanting his cock to cum in her.

He laughed even louder at her slutty behavior and he kept pounding into her ass and he said. "Who owns your ass? Who owns that worthless piece of flesh?" He asked as he spit on her cheek and went back up, getting off her back, but making her head look up now as he didn't let go of her hair and said. "Tell me what I'm doing to you, slut." He wanted her to scream out what her owner was doing to her, wanted her to feel the degradation of having a man take her ass in the manner he was. With no compassion and really no love for her, just using and abusing her as he so pleased.

Feeling him spit on her she didn't know what to think on it yet as she heard the questions she was quick to cry out the answers he wanted from him. "My Master my master Kale owns my ass only my master" she screamed out feeling him fucking her hard like before. It was really getting her going as she fought against a release. "My master his . . his fucking my ass like the bitch I am!!!' she screamed out most of the dorms could hear her.

He laughed at her and said. "Tell me how much you like it, I can't tell from my slutty little cunt, scream to me how much you want this, how horny you are, who owns you." He told her, enjoying her self degradation as she could be heard throughout the dormitory and tomorrow he knew all the girls would give her the dirty look and all the guys would not bother looking at her and any that did would call her a slut or a bitch to remind her what she was.

Hearing his words Allea kept going saying such nasty things screaming them out as if she would die if she didn't follow his orders. "God I love it I love master's cock pounding so hard and fast in my ass. I'm just so close to release god I've never felt so hot!! MY MASTER OWNS ME!!!" she screamed out not caring a single thing of who heard or what they thought

He laughed out at her and simply said. "More, say more about how you feel, how you want to please, how your young tight ass is swallowing up my cock." He degraded and groaned as he continued to pound into her ass, seeing that a steady flow of cum was running down her leg now, completely aroused and he grabbed onto her hair tightly and pounded her hard, his cock a blur as he smashed into her ass. Smiling as her cheeks actually reddened from his hips ramming into her. After ten minutes of this rough pounding he ripped out of her now gaping asshole and unloaded, shooting his hot seed into her steaming, gaping asshole.

Hearing him call for her to say even more her mind was loosing focus on trying to keep from climaxing. She was struggling the fact that he was taking her so hard made her want even more. "Oh god I feel so full so hot god please pleasure master. I want to pleasure MASTER!!!" she screamed out as she just couldn't get a grip on herself as she kept moving back against his cock. She didn't care if she tore she wanted him to fuck her hard and fast not caring about her body.

He smirked as he finished up and his cum lay in her ass and he said. "Cum for me, slut." He finally gave her permission as he rubbed his still hard cock on her pussy, wanting her to cum all over it so she could lick him clean and taste herself. He wondered how many dirty looks she would get tomorrow as it was obvious to all of slytherin what she was. He also wondered how much harassment she would get and have to deal with.

As she finally heard her master give her permission to cum she was so happy. Truly as she came hard against his cock her juices spraying back coating his cock. She didn't wait before she turned back around her mouth open to clean his cock like the book instructed her to do so after every fuck. She just went right at it even going down to lick and suck his balls to make sure she did the best job she could for him.

He smiled at her and said. "Good girl, you get to sleep with your master tonight, though wake him with your slutty body." He commanded as she sucked him clean and he pulled his cock from her mouth and he laid down on the bed, pulling her on top of him, his softening cock resting against her still soaking slit as he kissed the top of her head and said. "Such a good toy." He closed his eyes and took deep breaths as he began to fall asleep.

As she heard his commands she moved to do as she was told. In truth she really didn't know what to do as she was given the right to sleep with him. The book hadn't really gone over that yet as he pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulled her on top of him. She actually started to relax her eyes closing as she let sleep take her as well. She slept hard yet when morning came she did just as she was told. She moved back and started to rub her pussy against his hardening morning wood as she moaned at the feel of it. "Master master its morning" she moaned out to him as she kept rubbing her slip against his cock.

He smiled in his sleep as he was barely awake, conscious of his surroundings, but that was it. He smiled and said nothing as he wanted to see how far she would got to wake him as she ground her pussy against his growing hard on and he had no intention of fucking her today. Once a week would be all she got, the rest would be mere humiliation.

As she notice him not doing anything she moved away only to position her mouth at his cock taking it in sucking him off to try and wake him like that. She knew better than to fuck him without permission that wasn't allowed by any means. Yet as she sucked him off and her hands went to his balls she started to enjoy it.

He woke up and said. "That's enough slave." He reached down and pulled her head off his cock and said. "Standing presentation." As he spoke he slid out of the bed and over to a picture, tapping the frame with his wand and then opening a secret pathway, pulling out her trunk of clothes and items. setting it down by the door. He then walked over to the chest of slave stuff and pulled out a chastity belt that had a dildo and a butt plug attached to it and he said. "Put this on, then get yourself dressed." He walked over to his own trunk and began to dress himself.

As she heard the command to do standing pose she was up and doing it. She was a little shocked though when she saw what he had in mind for her. She nodded her ehad and put it on. At first she couldn't believe she was really doing this but as the butt plug and dildo slipped into her she moaned at the fact she just couldn't stop the moan. She had tried and failed in doing so yet she locked it like her master wanted it and turned to look to him making sure he was okay with it before going to get dressed in her robe so she could get her uniform on in her room.

He smirked and opened her trunk. "Your room has been taken. You are with me for the rest of the year." He said as he pulled out her uniform and tossed it to her. Seeing how wet she already was and knowing how wet she would be by breakfast and she would need him immensely by lunch. He watched her carefully and said. "you do not say a word to anyone about us, hell you don't even talk to me outside of this room, understand?" He asked as he grabbed her wand and set it on her trunk.

Looking to him she nodded her head understanding this. She felt a little pain in her chest knowing he wouldn't let her be near him during the day but she would listen to what he told her. Getting dressed was easy yet every move she made her face would heat up a little more. She really couldn't believe this was happening. He was truly going to torture her throughout the day there was no doubt about that only it was the thought of him doing so made her even hotter.

he smirked at her as she dressed and he looked in her eyes seeing how they never left him he had a change of heart he smiled and walked over to her. "Slut I changed my mind. you will be by my side the entire day unless you have class." he said and spanked her ass hard before he walked to the door waited to see her reaction and what she did.Wondering if she would remember her manners and the rules from the forbidden book he made her memorize.

Back
Top Bottom