Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take a look into my mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sho Isugara

Meteorite
Well, since I have a craving to see what I can find here in Blue Moon and I can also set up some request to see if anything would interest any woman role players out there..

1. Power Trip!- In this story, there is a human male (Myself) who depends on a female to unleash his full potential as he tries to become a hero for the city to admire or a villain which the city would be only able to bend backwards for as they doted on him and his woman. Only one person can have the power of the couple at a time and can cause some interesting situations..

2. Through the eyes of a Samurai-In this story, A deadly and powerful Samurai stops into a local brothel to find comfort in the arms of a Geisha instead of the ground below when he find a very special woman who he comes to love and show an interest it overtime, coming back to see her as a form of friendship turns into something much, much more.

3. Devotion- In this story, A man struggling to survive his daily life has been tracked down by an evil organization bent on making things turn in the city they control as they ransom his Wife/Girlfriend off to him to perform some insane task to show he is devoted to getting his loved one back in his life... It will push the limits of their love to the extreme and show if they could really stand the test of time together. So, How devoted are you to your loved one?

4.Heart of a Demon- In this story, A small village pays homage to a god who's has said to have protected the village for over thousands of years, But in the middle of their recent ceremony, A demon abducts the small and fragile girl from her sHe refuses to tell.. Why?

I will keep adding ideas every once in awhile to keep you all entertained, but for now.. I've picked some of the more interesting moments I can think of right now, but if you have any other ideas or want to pitch an idea to me, please do... I don't bite. ^__^

Hey you!
Toss me a note and we can talk.
You have very good ideas. xP
I'm looking for a long term RP partner.
If you have MSN send me a note and I'll add you and we can talk there. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom