Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a female for some nice Smut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistahbear

Super-Earth
Hello,
I have been Rping for awhile now, though somewhat new to adult rping I would really like to get some good ones in. I dont have very many dislikes and I have a good amount of favorite kinks to. I rp through PMs and AIM only, a thread feels less personal in my opinion. Hope to hear from you!
edit: threads are now fine with me!
I am now in the mood for a kind of reverse rape thing. The guy, being played by me of course, would not neccessarilly not want it, but he isn't really for it either. The female on the other hand can't help but want it really badly so this could have alot of different pairings, or ideas. Maybe a public scene like a restaurant, or a party. Maybe it could just be at home. I just have played way to many specifically dom characters and would like to see a woman went to express herself/ feelings through her sexuality as much as a guy would.
Not that I am against being a Dom anymore, I am just throwing out something different out there.
Also craving- things to do with magic, and like always I can play a pretty good tentacle monster.

RE: Looking for an Rp partner

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=SirBear

My Rabbit Hole

SirBear said:
Hello,
I have been Rping for awhile now, though somewhat new to adult rping I would really like to get some good ones in. I dont have very many dislikes and I have a good amount of favorite kinks to. I rp through PMs and AIM only, a thread feels less personal in my opinion. Hope to hear from you!

i will now do threads!

angelduskgirlcat said:
Have you ever played any of the mortal kombat video games by any chance?
Yes, I think It was Armageddon for the Ps2 as well has having put in some good hours in to the latest one before selling it to a friend who really wanted it

angelduskgirlcat said:
Do you know anything about the greek gods and goddesses by any chance?
I do, in fact my favorite god would be Poseidon (I love the water, I know he is not just limited to that but he is basically the only one that has to do with it.) Why do you have any plot ideas or anything?

SirBear said:
angelduskgirlcat said:
Do you know anything about the greek gods and goddesses by any chance?
I do, in fact my favorite god would be Poseidon (I love the water, I know he is not just limited to that but he is basically the only one that has to do with it.) Why do you have any plot ideas or anything?
Yes I do have a plot idea in mind for an 1X1 PoseidonXKira rp. i'll pm you the plot idea I have in mind ok. Kira is my female character and she is half goddess/half human and her mother is Aphrodite the goddess of beauty and life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom