Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So I was thinking me and you could get together....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purrkitten

Moon
Hello all, this is my request thread and I guess getting down to the basic's should be the start of this.

Yes I am straight, and therefore I partake in straight rps, and no I don't like to play with other female characters unless they are no where near me. So I think it's probably best that if you are in an rp with me, we don't touch the chick on chick subject.

Moving on, I don't at all do rps that involve characters younger than 17 and incest. I just have an issue with that so therefore I won't be doing them, simple as that.

Now on to what I so like, here's my f-list feel free to look around and see if me and you can get it on....so to speak. I am literate, and I do prefer rp's that have a little something thrown into the plot, however on occasion I will just go off on a simply quick smut pairing. Hey I'm only human.

Here are some pairings I go for usually:
werewolf X human
Angel X Human
Angel X Demon
Angel X Angel
Demon X Human
Teacher X Student
Gladiator X Noblewoman
Gladiator X Slave
Master X Slave
Soldier X Lover
studentxteacher(not doing right now)

Another note that I feel I should mention is that I usually play a sub, now that doesn't mean I won't be a switch and even a dom, but I much rather sub. I also want to state that I enjoy the male characters that are playing the dom, to truly be dom and not turn into a switch, I don't know why but it just messes with the story line unless we had it planned. That's it for now, so until I receive a PM or you type down below, this is PurrKitten out. Sorry my weird sense of humor.

Purrkitten said:
Looking for a Werewolf rp badly

Modern times? Running off our own concepts or did you want to use material from cinematic sources or the Werewolf:The Apocalypse game world? Are you playing the were or the din..er...human? ;)

And would you want to play in the forums?

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom