Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling - Falling (Me and Yen)

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
Allison was a rather open young woman, from the time she had entered High School - to the time she had left. She was actually - to the surprise of all her classmates - a virgin. But she was the one in school that had read all the books - knew all the terms. You wanted to do something kinky? She could tell you how - not that she knew how to execute it exactly herself. She had made a vow that the only time she'd have sex - was when she went down the rabbit hole. Getting a hold of some good Acid in the small town she was from - was actually very hard.

So she'd never had sex - never melted and blended.

Today was an odd day indeed for Allison, for when she walked down the road today - things just seemed different. She saw a flash of white ahead of her - a man gorgeous and probably albino. Wearing rabbit ears and steam punk garb - cosplayer? She wasn't exactly sure but she was keen on following. She was a tiny woman, standing at 5' even, with a nice petite build. She has a nice handful of breasts probably a b-cup at the most. It was a pair of perky ones, usually held in place by a nice lacy bra.

Her favorite color happened to be purple - to the chagrin of her parents who both didn't realy like the color. Her hair was long - straight and rather thick looking. A color stuck somewhere between whine and dark oak. Her eyes were a bright green color with an amber ring, and overall she had a rather petite and delicate look to her features.

Following the rabbit cosplayer wasn't hard, what was hard was the fall she took. Smashing down on the bottom of a long pit - and realizing that something wasn't quite right.

She wore a pair of jeans, and a off the shoulder sweater(royal purple), her hair twisted up in a bun with chopsticks stuck through it. She took a look around her - watching the curiousities abound. Purple sky, blue grass, and silver trees. A little path and a house at the end, which is where she approached.

The rabbit smiled as Allison headed towards the house. He had given her the slip just as he planned. Now, hopefully, the hater would be smart enough to send her on her way. He had a very important date with the Queen of Hearts, and he really didn't want to get his head lopped off for being late. That would have been quite a terrible turn of events.

When she approached the house she'd realize based on the sign labeling it as a hatter's shop that it was actually a place of business. The door opened with a creak that had actually been the result of someone dumping water on the hinges so they'd rust. It was so much more thematic than a bell to alert you that there was someone there.

The first thing she would notice was a sign informing the customer to inquire about their "Unbirthday Special" whatever that was. The second was a pair of men having tea. Well, one man and one boy. The man stood out in that all of his cloths were homemade, a mix and match suit of various shades of green. In fact, the only part of it that was normal was a wonderfully constructed green top hat atop his head. He had piercing yellow eyes and a rather odd complexion. Essentially, his skin was a perfect cream color but with the addition of various little scars or stitches that spoke of someone capable of making hats with the utmost care but somehow still injuring himself with the scissors. Still, it didn't detract from his appearance, he was quite good with a needle and thread.

The other male was a young man in roughly his late teens who was only about Allison's height. He had mouse like ears and a tail poking out of the back of his jeans. His hair was deep brown and his eyes a burnt red color. He was also quite handsome in his own way.

The hatter took a sip of his tea and looked to the mouse for a moment. Stared at the mouse for a moment. Calmly kicked the stool out from under the mouse and landed him on his rear. "Go greet our guest." He growled. The young mouse glared at him for a moment and hopped over the counter, walking up to Allison with a smile. "Welcome to the Hatter's Wondrous Hat Shop." He said with a little bow. "I am the Door Mouse and this rude fellow is my business partner, the Hatter. The Hatter waved his hand rapidly and friendly, as if he somehow expected that he would be confused for one of the many hats if he didn't catch her attention. The Door Mouse shrugged and picked up a tea-cup. "Wanna join? We're having an unbirthday party." He said with a smile.

Allison looked around the yard, her eyes glancing around as she made her approach towards the place of business. The squeak didn't irk her so much - as make her wary. She entered the shop a small smile flittering across her features a she looked at the two males. One was the size of her - and the other was rather tall. She smiled at the both of them nervously her eyes glancing around the shop faintly. THe smaller one landed before her and made her step back just a little.

"er... hello, I'm Allison?" She said lightly and nervously as she looked at the waving man. She laughed weakly and scratched the back of her head. Her eyes looked all around the shop as she took a step forward. Her bangs shifting back and brushing her ears as she tucked them back. They were in the way - and that was bothersome. She smiled as she looked at a hat, stopping and then looking at the males.

"Unbirthday?" She asked in a questioning tone? What the shards and fucking hell was that? Well that was definitely an interesting phrase and she had heard it somewhere be- her mind stopped as she realized what she was trying to realized. She had heard it in a book, well more like read it in a book - and heard it in a movie. Oh dear - this was interesting. She literally was down the Rabbit Hole.

The Hatter climbed onto the counter and dangled his legs over the edge as he looked her over. "The Allison huh?" He asked. The Door Mouse was smart enough to point out "She never said there was a 'the' on the beginning." The Hatter shrugged. "Just Allison then." He said as he moved to stand behind her while she looked at the hat.

Both of the males looked startled for a moment when she looked back in their direction but gave her a warm smile. When she asked about Unbirthdays both men beamed. "It's like a birthday but exactly the opposite. It's a day you weren't born on. We have a special if it's your Unbirthday." The mouse explained before the hatter came in. "Just a hunch but I'm guessing it's your Unbirthday, right?" He said with a smile.

They looked expectantly at her as they waited for the answer, clearly they took their job very seriously. Or maybe it was not seriously at all. It was kind of hard to tell. They seemed to have a great dedication to their business, even if they seemed a little unsure of what that business was.

Allison had been looking back at the Hat, when the Hatter started talking again. Taken aback she smiled weakly at the two of them. So rambunctious! It was like some people in school she knew. "Just Allison, or Ali - if you choose to use a nickname." She said lightly as she looked at the two of them rather askance. So serious they were! Were they really THAT serious about all this? THey actually were - which was definitely interesting.

"Well... it is my unbirthday..." She said as she blinked rapidly. Oh what can of worms did she just open, she picked at a stray string on her sweater and looked up at the Hatter, then over at the Doormouse. "It's a pretty hat..." She commented as she motioned to the small hat, it was one meant to wear on the side of the head, and it had a single black rose on it. The hat was black velvet with red lace trim. A pretty thing all around.

Both of them gave her a smile before looking to each other, exchanging a nod before the Hatter looked back up at her. "In that case, as per our special, you'll be getting something to go with that hat." He said before hurdling his counter and heading into the back room. There were a few crashes and thumps from back there. As he searched for her gift the mouse looked back over to her, giving her a little smile. "While my associate goes to get your unbirthday gift I'd like to know how you're going to be paying. We don't actually accept cash so you'll have to come up with something else."

"Got it!" The Hatter called from the back before heading back into the room with the rest of them. He held out a large black box with a red bow on it to her. "A very Merry Unbirthday to you~" He sang. "Too you!" The doormouse joined in happily. A few verses went by before they finished. When Alisson finally did open the box she was probably going to be shocked with what she found. A rather extensive bondage outfit made of black leather and red lace that matched the hat perfectly. There was even a nice red collar for her, as well as some leather cuffs.

"Another - form... of payment." She said as she followed the mouse, having watched the Hatter leave. What in the world were they talking about? How else could she pay - but with money. But wait - she had to pay for an Unbirthday present? That didn't sound very log- she stopped at the logical part of her thought. This was Wonderland - logic wasn't. That was plain and simple and easy to understand, or was it? Most people couldn't tell probably. She blinked as the Hatter returned - she took the box.

She opened it and just stared at what was inside. A black leather bondage outfit, and matching accessories. Which made her squeak faintly - as crimson flushed her features. She dropped the lid and almost dropped the box as she looked at them. "Are you - serious?" She asked in a disbelieving tone. How in the hell could he expect that of her? Oh goddess, this was a tangled mess.

"Hate to disappoint - but I'm not that kinda girl..." She trailed off as she said her usual response. Then stopped. "Fuck." She cursed as she shook her head. 'Down the Rabbit Hole' had been her specification.

The mouse nodded. "Yup. The present is free. The hat isn't." He said with a warm smile. Since she seemed to be a bit confused he decided to help her along. "We accept tea or rare hats in exchange. Also, if you have any skills to trade that's good too." The mouse looked her over for a moment, trying to determine what skills she might have.

The hatter tilted his head in apparent confusion when she asked if he was serious. "About what? You mean in general? Kinda... Sometimes..." He said, not at all getting what she was talking about He hadn't even said anything, just given her a gift to go with the hat she was trying to buy.

The two of them exchanged a confused look when they were informed that she wasn't that kind of girl. "Is it that you don't think it'll fit?" The doormouse asked her, trying to figure out what she seemed to think was wrong. The hatter looked back over at her as well. "That can't be it. I'm perfect at guessing sizes." He said with a nod before giving a triumphant smile. "Tell you what, try it on and if it doesn't fit the hat's free too." He said before turning around. After a moment he looked over and noticed that the Doormouse hadn't followed suit. He reached down and spun his associate around. Apparently they expected her to change then and there.

Allison blinked even faster at them - confusion crossing her features. They were so confusing, but she supposed to them they weren't. She blushed faintly and tilted her head down - her eyes diverting to the side. "Really?" She said as she was confused. He mentioned she'd get the hat for free if the outfit didn't fit. But unfortunately she knew from his look - was it going to fit? More then likely.

When they turned around - she sighed again. "Fine fine..." She said as she gave in. Off came her clothes and on went the outfit. Her arms crossing over her chest as she blushed an even darker shade of red then she was before. Her hair was still up - and her hands still covering her. "I really don't think this is my kinda outfit..." She said as she blushed a darker hue.

Sweet mother goddess - was it getting warm in here?

He nodded. "I know I only make those outfits in my spare time but it'll definitely fit you just fine." He told her. The doormouse gave a little nod as well. It was true. The Hatter might have been clumsy and prone to odd tangents but he was, if nothing else, very good with his hands.

When she spoke up again they turned back around, both of them smiling quickly. "It fits perfectly!" The Doormouse squeaked as he stepped up to her, looking her over. "Which means you owe us for the hat." The Hatter reminded her as he set the hat atop her head. After a moment or so of thinking he gave her a little grin and pulled a leash out, attaching it to the collar she was wearing as the Doormouse attached the cuffs to her wrists, pinning her arms behind her back. "Since you don't have anything to trade for the hat, why don't you play with us instead? You'll have lots more fun than if we made you clean the shop or something." He said, firmly believing she was getting a good deal

Allison blinked rapidly as the hat settled on her head. She was about to speak out - say she had never intended to buy the hat. That she just thought it was pretty. But the moment the hat settled on her head - she was in for a major surprise. She blinked rapidly as she looked up at the Hatter - then back at the Mouse. Her hands were grabbed and bound and the leash snapped on. She stood on tiptoes for a moment and squeaked - fear crossing her features for a moment.

"Play with you? You can't be serious. Trading services I can understand - I don't mind cleaning!" She exclaimed as the blush overcame her features - even fiercer then before. "Really - this is I mean..." She stumbled all over her words and almost all over herself. She tugged on the bindings and looked up at the Hatter. "I really couldn't do this for you - I mean seriously... I've Never I mean..."

Stumble Stumble.

The Hatter looked a little confused as she blushed and stumbled over her words. Then again, she was always confusing to him. Still, he managed to actually get two of the misplaced braincells bouncing around his skull to collide in such a way as to get a fairly normal thought. He smiled warmly before stating. "You're a virgin." The mouse looked up at him for a moment before looking to Alisson, realizing pretty quickly that he was actually right about that. He smiled and looked up to the Hatter. "Can I?" He asked with a big smile, getting a simple nod from the Hatter.

The larger of the two males scooped Alisson up and deposited her on the nearby stool, lightly tugging on her leash so she'd look up at him as the mouse got onto all fours, his rear wiggling excitedly as he looked up at her. "Spread your legs slave. Trust me, you're going to enjoy this..." The Hatter commanded as the Doormouse licked his lips and smiled up at her.

Despite Allison neither being cat nor mouse - she released a sound that was somehow trapped between and mewl and a squeak. She was startled as she was pulled forward - a weird sensation overcoming her. Something like excitement and nervousness. She shivered all over as she caught the look the mouse gave to the Hatter. "What do you plan on doing?" She whispered softly. She was startled out of her mind for a moment - when she was plopped on the chair.

She was ordered to spread her legs as her face was tilted up to look at the Hatter. They knew she was a virgin it was all over her face. Slowly - she spread her legs. Despite the fact that her mind was screaming that she shouldn't do it. Her legs spread and what they saw was leather surrounded smooth and clean skin. She shaved - she though it was nicer feeling when she played with herself. There was also something else - a faint shimmering of a liquid across that skin. She was slick and aroused. That was definite.

"Only what he's good at." The Hatter told Allison with a warm smile, the kind that assured her that, despite some serious cultural differences, he was starting to get her, and was pretty sure that this was something even she could understand after a little bit. The fact that she had the cute young mouse on level with her pussy was kind of obvious, at least to anyone in Wonderland, he was hoping it was the same for her world.

The mouse smiled when she spread her legs. "So, you do shave where you come from..." He realized aloud. With a smile he licked his lips. "Glad you decided to trust us." He said before leaning in and softly running his tongue over her pussy lips. He repeated the motion a few times, hitting her clit with the very tip of his tongue now and then. His ears perked up cutely as he did, waiting for her reaction.

Allison's eyes locked with the Hatter - her cheeks flaming with color. Her breath left her in a rush - anticipation? Confusion? Or was it hope? Hope that something good was finally happening to her? A gasp fled her lips at that first sweep of tongue on her heated flesh. Her hips bucked - a moan fleeing her. Her hips twitched again as his tongue swept - again and then again. Each time the tip of his tongue hit her clit. Causing sparks of pleasure to rush through her - her hands gripping the edges of the leather cuffs she was bound with. She wanted to grab his hair and grind into his mouth.

The juices flowed easily - slick and smooth. Her taste was a mixture of sweet and a little tang. Fruit was part of her main diet - but it was obvious that there was something else in her diet. Not that it mattered - the smell was alright as well. She had tasted her own fingers before. But for the mouse it would probably be a lovely taste. The moans that left her - as her head tilted back and her eyes closed - were obviously something deeply rooted and hidden for so long in the girl.

She gasped again - her hips bucking as she clenched her hands. Goddess that was good! "Ah..." She cried out so gently - her eyes squeezing shut. Already she was reaching so close -that edge so close. She really was a virgin.

The Hatter smiled as he returned Allison's gaze. The reactions she had to the mouse's ministrations were so fun to watch. The Hatter watched as she tried to struggle against the cuffs. He gave a soft gasp. "You'd do something to our cute little mouse?" He whispered before grinning evilly and whispering. "Only if I can help." He kissed her softly, enjoying her sweet lips as he undid the cuffs.

Before the doormouse knew it the cuffs were around his wrists and the Hatter's surprisingly strong hand on his shoulder, keeping him from pulling away. Of course, his head did pull up for a second, a look of shock and surprise covering his features. "What are you doing?" He squeaked. "Go on and have him finish." The Hatter told Allison with a smirk. "Just remember, now you owe me one." He told her, waiting patiently for the show he'd be getting.

The Doormouse was bright pink. He knew what came next, the reason that the Hatter was holding him in place. Sure, he would have loved to continue, but he also liked the idea of having her rough him up a bit.

Allison found the cuffs off of her - they thought she wanted to hurt the mouse? No - instead her hands stroked through his hair as she gripped his hair. Pulling him lightly back towards her body. "Please for the love of little green dragons - please don't stop..." She whispered as she almost crie.d The pleasure was exquisite and she didn't want it to stop. She wanted to reach that illusive peak. It was so hard to reach it when she pleasured herself. Now she had someone else hoping to get her there = for her. She whimpered a little and looked at the Hatter.

She was going to owe him? She wasn't going to hurt the mouse! Her hands stroked through his hair as a shiver raced up and down her spine. Her hips moving a little. "Please." The young woman pleaded.

Of course the Hatter wasn't expecting that she'd hurt the Doormouse. She wouldn't have been allowed in the shop if she'd do something like that. But she did grip his hair and pull him back into place, pinning the mouse against her pussy. Between the Hatter and Allison the mouse couldn't move away, in fact, he couldn't do much of anything except for eat her out. And he loved being in that position. He flicked his tongue over her clit quickly before jamming it into her folds, working it deep into her as she stroked her fingers through his hair. He did love being bound up a little bit and forced to eat a girl out. His breath was hot against her sensitive clit as his tongue worked to get as deep as possible, wanting to reach where her fingers had never gone before.

The Hatter smiled up at her. "See? I told you it'd be good. Our little mouse always does his best work when he has no other option." He said as he lightly leaned against his friend's back, twirling his tail across his fingers. "Be honest, you know that this talented little mouse is worth any price we care to ask. Or would you like him to stop?" The Doormouse flicked his tail quickly and nuzzled back against Allison's hand, causing the Hatter to smirk a bit. "Nevermind." There wouldn't be any blackmailing at the moment. The mouse was having the time of his life eating Allison out and wasn't going to be stopping until she reached her peak.

Allison shuddered as the mouse buried his face again. She gasped her back bowing as she stroked his hair. Shuddering and gasping as she writhed. Whimpering in pleasure as the orgasm slowly rolled through her. Her body spasmed a little - her eyes going wide as she whimpered lightly. Her pussy clenched tight around his tongue - as her eyes closed. She cried out - her legs quivering as she pulled the mouse closer to a moment.

She released him as she panted - slumping in the chair. Her body slid slightly to the side. She reached up - grabbing the hatter for support. her eyes closed tightly as she whimpered faintly. The waves of pleasure continued to roll through her, her hands gripping the Hatter's sleeves. She sighed gently as her eyes opened - and she looked up at the Hatter first, then down at the Mouse. "Heh..." She said with a soft shudder.

The mouse lapped at her pussy hungrily. He gulped down her juices as if he'd starve without them, moaning softly into her. The Hatter smiled as he watched the results in the girl and the mouse. Maybe he should have seen if she wanted to run the counter. He was certain that the mouse would be perfectly happy to change to a new job under the counter. Of course, he kind of doubted she could run a business with the Doormouse eating her out.

The mouse smiled up at her when she looked down at him, licking his lips and sitting up. "Now we get to have some fun?" He asked with a squeak. The Hatter reached down and took his chin in his hand, looking at the Mouse with a grin. "Now I get to have some fun and this captive little mousy gets to learn to ask nicely." With that said he whipped some of Allison's cum off of the mouse's cheek, bringing his finger to his lips and licking it clean as the Doormouse asked him quickly. "Please, may I play with miss Allison too?" The Hatter smiled and nodded. "Now, I believe you owe me some fun as well." He said before reaching down and undoing his pants, releasing a thick hard cock. The Hatter was probably among the best endowed males she'd ever seen. The mouse was squirming a little since he couldn't undo his pants with his hands cuffed. "And do make sure you take care of my cute associate. It's up to you if you want to undo those cuffs or not"

Allison panted as the release rolled through her - causing her flesh to goosebump. She watched them both through half-closed eyes. When she heard the words of the Hatter she shuddered faintly. A shiver racing down her spine and then back up it. Her eyes opened as she stared straight up into his face. Her eyes widened further as she saw the length of flesh produced. He mentioned uncuffing the mouse and she reached down. Gently undoing the cuffs.

As far as the leash would let her go - and then she straightened a little. Finding the rigid shaft, of the Hatter, right before her eyes. She shivered a little and gained some courage - her tongue darting out as she looked up at the male. Wondering if he was going to approve of her trying. Hopefully - hopefully he could handle her not knowing EXACTLY what to do. She had the method of the madness - just none of the madness yet.

The mouse was rather impatient, not really able to distinguish between an experienced partner and Allison. He undid the tight outfit he was wearing rather quickly, freeing his thick cock. It took little time before his shaft was gently rubbing against her pussy, the tip pressed against her clit with every motion.

The Hatter gave a soft groan as Allison's tongue flicked out over his cock. He waited a moment or so before giving her some more instructions. "I think it's about time you learned to suck a cock properly". The hatter told her before pressing his shaft between her lips. That seemed to be the signal for the Doormouse to continue as well as he quickly pressed his cock forward, gently slipping his thick head into her tight pussy with a moan.

Allison moaned gently as the mouse rubbed against her. A shivering groan left her as she realized the mouse was rubbing against her pussy. A look of worry overcame her as she looked back for a moment. But the Hatter was calling her attention forward again. Her eyes widened as he instructed her - becoming absorbed in the process of pleasuring him with her tongue. She only stopped as she felt the mouse.

She jerked away - but it was not enough. Tight indeed it would be, for the mouse. But would the Hatter really be that pleased that the mouse got to test what he would not. Amusing thought that was. A shivering whimper left the young woman as she forced herself to relax. Otherwise this would hurt more then it was supposed to.

The not so little mouse pressed forward, forcing deeper into Allison's tight cunt as she relaxed. He didn't want to hurt her any more than he had to but he couldn't wait long, not after coming this far. The Hatter didn't mind that the young mouse got to pop Allison's cherry, much as he loved abusing the Doormouse, they were friends.

When Allison's tongue quit the Hatter gave a disapproving groan, he pushed her head down onto his cock until the head pressed against the back of her throat. "I didn't stay stop. I'd hate to have to start fucking your mouth because you weren't sucking me off properly." He told her with a grin that made it clear he'd love nothing more than to face fuck her. Still, he was willing to give her a chance to try a little harder. He didn't want her squirming around and upsetting the Doormouse.

Back
Top Bottom