Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Bouillabaisse." "Bless you." [ one x one HARRY POTTER mxf search ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

polaris

Planetoid
For the record, I am going to be copying most of the material from my other search thread. I imagine things will sound similar.

Hello, hello.

I am searching for a partner who would be interested in role-playing something set during the final Harry Potter movie (first and second part) or after the movie, but for this I would prefer it if He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named won. Regardless of which scenario you choose, I want a "darker" Harry Potter theme.

You should be able to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation, regardless of your primary language. Invest in a spell-check program if your skills are not up to par.

I tend to write more when a plot is story-driven, but I will never give you less than one paragraph (for story-driven or sex-driven). So, if you are the type of person who cannot churn out a few paragraphs without breaking a sweat, you are probably not the right partner for me. I want a partner who writes a lot; the longer the post, the better.

This will be heterosexual. I do not care if you are a male or a female, but I want you to play a male character. I will only play a female character; if minor characters are present, I will gladly play either gender.

I am interested in any of the following scenarios:

(a) a one-shot, sex-driven plot.
(b) a long-term, sex-driven plot.
(c) a long-term, sex-driven and story-driven plot.
(d) a long-term, story-driven plot.

I can do any of the following: pure smut, smut and romance, pure romance, or platonic. I tend to favor smut when a role-play will be brief. Needless to say, I am a huge fan of smut, but I am not opposed to a mixture of smut and romance when it comes to story-driven. I am fine with platonic relationships, too, although I grow bored with these unless the plot is amazing.

I am interested in very specific pairings, mind you. Most of them constitute a canon character paired up with an original character, where I will always play the original character. I am also interested in some pairings which only include original characters.

The pairings are as follow:

Severus Snape x OC Hogwarts Student
Amycus Carrow x OC Hogwarts Student
OC Hogwarts Professor x OC Hogwarts Student
OC Death Eater x OC Hogwarts Student

My role will always be on the right, which is to say I will always play the submissive role. That does not mean my characters will act in a stereotypical submissive manner -- I do not play damsels in distress, bimbos, et cetera. I have a preference for playing characters who are youthfully naïve, though they will not submit easily. Essentially, I want to play opposite of characters who will enforce dominance.

Furthermore, I am not interested in other pairings. You may suggest other pairings, but it is very likely that I will turn down your offer. I will automatically turn down your offer if it involves a student x student pairing.

I will role-play over a private message or a private thread. I will NEVER role-play off this site, so do not ask. It will not happen.

This is a link to my F-List.

Interested? Send me a private message and we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom