Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to play with any female open to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
I think we all go through down time when our roleplay partners are not online to play or no posts have been put up in a while. So I am looking for some new partners to roleplay with. This idea came to me and I am willing to play with any female who is open to play.

One is a lost treasure expidition where I play the professor and you could be some young assistant on the find with me. We happen to be in Egypt, South America, or some other country digging through some ruins. Some how you stumble upon a hidden wall that leads into the queens tomb. The queen has been looking for a young soul to corrupt and once again rise from her grave using your body to do her evil scheme or plan to once again rise. We could use powers in this as well if you wish for your character to have it. I am sure we can come up with some ideas together.

The other idea is where you play a college chemistry instructor or high school teacher who teaches chemistry. You play a quiet, shy, sweet, innocent, virgin book type of professor or teacher. I would play the straight A student who comes to work with you in your lab when a accident occurs changing you into a beautiful woman who no man can resist due to how seductive you are. You can use your powers of seduction to get what you want at the school.

These are two new ideas that I came up with if any women are game to play. All you have to do is PM me or respond to this post and I will get back with you to play. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom