Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Original Sin - Cast in Stone

Alessandra held her breath, gazing into his eyes as he tucked a few strands of her dark hair behind her ear. There was a flutter in her heart and she suddenly became more nervous as she sat before him in silence. She wanted to be his and only his. And even if it seemed impossible, that her family was standing in the way of their love without even knowing it, this moment would be hers forever to keep even if in the end she did not have him. As with anything, there would of course be consequences for her action--but she would endure them, she would face the humiliation for him.

Letting out a soft breath, Alessandra hesitated for a moment before she slowly leaned into him. She was careful not to hurt his injured leg as she moved between them, inching closer towards him before her lips met his. She kissed him tenderly, with the same curiosity and timidity as someone who was inexperienced in this act, but gaining courage as she became more comfortable.

It was hard to believe that she had come to his studio to confront him for what he had done. The situation seemed so minute compared to what she was prepared to do.

Ciro looked into Alessandra's eyes. Ciro imagined he saw a look of determination, consideration, and the understanding of something that was deep and profound. Ciro was lost in Alessandra's eyes and could not pull himself away. As she came towards him his eyes slowly closed and he inhaled the scent of her hair. As her lips pressed against his own he lost conscious feeling of the pain in his leg. He was no longer concerned with the pain and was lost in the soft, tender kiss. He returned it softly, pressing his lips to hers.

He sighed with the soft sensation of tingles breaking out across his skin like electric current. He wanted more of that feeling. He stroked Alessandra's hair with the tips of his fingers, caressing the side of her neck and running the edge of his calloused thumb over the ridge of her brow. His other hand traced down her sides, feeling her skin through the thin fabric of her dress. His body broke out in gooseflesh as he could feel the electric sensation of Alessandra's skin flowed onto his own. He pulled her closer, more firmly to his mouth pressing his own towards her. His lips were ablaze and tingling as they pressed tightly to Alessandras.

Ciro pulled his mouth away and gasped for a moment. He looked into Alessandra's eyes. "I would like to make you mine Alessandra. Will you be mine? It may be forbidden, but I cannot resist you."

Alessandra's breath hitched as he pulled her firmly against him, closing any distance that had been between them. Through her clouded, lustful mind she could vaguely remembered what it had been like to feel so close to him, so close she could feel the heavy thudding of his heart beating strongly against her own. She was engulfed by her actions and consumed with the thought of finally giving into what her natural instincts had been yearning for. The rush of euphoria awakened every synapse within her, allowing her to experience every touch and every kiss as God intended it to be. How could she have forgotten such a blissful sensation-the tingling of her fingers, the vigorous palpitations in her chest? She was certain of her decision, just as she was certain no man could stir such profound emotions from within her.

When he pulled away from their kiss, her breath trembled against his bottom lip. She studied his face, staring intently into his eyes before his words caused her to avert her gaze. "Yes, it is both of our desire to belong to one another. Forbidden or not, I cannot deny my sentiments. I only hope I can be forgiven if not by my family, then by God. And if it is not in His will, then I will accept the consequences--I am afraid a life without you would be a fate far worse than any I can suffer." Alessandra hesitated briefly before kissing him again and again.

Ciro's eyes had a tear in them, but there was a smile on his lips. He had wanted her, he had wanted Alessandra since the day he saw her in the market. He could not believe that God would conspire to bring he and Alessandra together if it was not meant to be. Everything had to have worked out precisely for it all to work. Ciro took solace in this fact, and then he took a kiss from Alessandra. He then sat up, the throb in his leg little more than a annoyance. His mind was focused on Alessandra and his body forgot about his leg for the time being.

He offered his hands to Alessandra and pulled her to her feet in front of the sofa. He wrapped his arm around her waist, his free hand caressed her face with his thumb. He pulled her tight against his body and kissed her deeply, pressing himself into her as he pulled her waist towards him. The scent of her was intoxicating, and the salty taste of her lips against his own was satisfying in a way nothing else could be. His hand around her waist lowered itself, slowly hiking up the back of Alessandra's dress. The strong desire to feel her bare flesh was an all-consuming desire, one that had to be satisfied.

She did not hesitate to place her hands in his and in an instant she was pulled up onto her feet. Alessandra stood before him, her knees trembling slightly underneath her dress, but she held her composure very well--even as his hand started hiking up her dress. She had prepared for this moment her entire life. Perhaps she had not expected it to come so soon, but she had prepared nonetheless. Alessandra, however, hardly had any time to dwell on this fact...

Her mind had been occupied for the time being as she gave into his deep kiss. Her hands ran down his arms as she too explored the fabric beneath her fingers. She then moved them over to his bare chest, raking her fingers lightly over his skin as they inched up toward his shoulders. Once there, she was able to slip his shirt off through his arms. And as the soft fabric hit the floor, she paused to gaze deeply into his eyes. She stood before him too frightened to move, but she hoped he would guide her.

Ciro's hands hiked the dress up over her sweet backside, the soft flesh of her firm cheeks in his hands excited him in a way he had never known before. He could feel the fringe of her short braise under her dress, and curled his fingers under them - feeling the naked skin against his fingertips. He pulled Alessandra towards him, pressing his lips to hers and drawing in a deep breath through his nose. He could smell her clean skin and hair, an intoxicating smell. To Ciro she smelled of honeysuckle and lilac, sweet and wholesome. He took one of her hands and placed it over his heart and the other he kissed before placing it on the back of his neck. He kissed her and let go of the hem of her dress, choosing to focus on the buttons on the back of her dress instead.

One by one he began to remove them, gently to ensure there was no tearing. He did not want her to go home and explain the state of her dress - even though it was the only impediment between Ciro and Alessandra's body. He undid the top three buttons, giving him more room to play with. He lifted Alessandra's hands towards the ceiling and began to pull the dress gently over the top of her head.

Alessandra could feel the slight cool air against her backside, but his hands were there to provide her with warmth. And as they explored her body with mild hesitation, a nervous excitement stirred within her. It made her lightheaded, as though she would faint if it were not for the hold she had around his neck. The realization was coming to her--that this man was touching her skin, touching her in a way no man had ever before, and what was even worse was the fact that she was very much enjoying it. It was exceedingly inappropriate, beyond any degree of sin she had ever committed herself to, and she did not want it to end.

She closed her eyes, taking in deep controlled breaths. She let the air fill her lungs, holding it there before releasing the tension in her chest. Even with this exercise, her breath was still shaky. Her lips soon met his again, and their fullness provided her with relief from the anxiety she had begun to feel. She kissed his chin, his jaw, his ear and his neck as the buttons of her dress became loose around her shoulders. Her hands cupped his face, but her hands were soon lifted to the ceiling before her vision was clouded by the silk fabric of her dress.

Nudity. The state of being bare, stripped of all things man-made. The essence of humanity as it was brought into the world. Alessandra was no stranger to this, even as she stood before Ciro. He had seen her in this state twice prior, and long enough to carve her figure into his marble stone, but it was not enough to prepare her for this. Her cheeks reddened though she was neither afraid nor embarrassed. She could hear throbbing of her heart in her temples and knots gathering in her stomach. Anxious, yes, but not afraid. "Mi amore," she whispered gently, taking a step to close the space between their bodies that once seemed so infinite. Her arms wrapped around his torso and she held herself firmly against him.

Ciro looked at Alessanrda's nude body as she stepped forward. He still was in disbelief that she stood before him and that they were about to commit themselves to each other in a way that was exciting and a little dangerous. There would be no turning back from this, but Ciro wouldn't have it any other way. He wanted Alessandra, he needed her in a way that he had never needed anything else. He would have traded the rest of his days for this moment.

He pulled her into himself as she stepped into him. He held her naked form against himself, her breasts pressed to his chest. He could feel the warmth of her body. He looked into her eyes and saw her excitement, her fear and her desire and could feel them all matched by his own. He traced his fingers down her body, feeling the softness of her skin. She was soft and delicate and smooth as soapstone. He closed his eyes and brought his lips to her, pressing his mouth against hers. His lips burning as they made contact, feeling them grow warm and swelling. His entire body was buzzing with the feel of skin against skin. He could not resist her any longer, he had given in to his deepest desires and would no longer fear doing so.

He took his hands off of her and found the lacing at the front of his slacks, held up by the leather cord around his waist. He undid the knot and pulled the lacing aside feeling the cord go slack. His trousers began to shift off of his hips and onto his firm legs, one leg held up by the binding of the bandages on his strong thigh. His manhood was beginning to swell and hung freely over the top of his trousers, Ciro felt a little twinge of embarrassment, exposing himself to Alessandra for the first time. He kissed her again, pressing his lips to Alessandra's soft neck.

The softness of Alessandra's body molded against his, absorbing the heat of his body and allowing it to vanish the small chill bumps that formed over the surface of her skin. His chest was firm and his arms were strong, a true reflection of the skill and hard labor of his trade. And in a way she could not help but think that in so many ways he was her own slab of marble carved into utter perfection, serving as the support she needed to get through a life she did not want to lead. She turned to him for hope in the way she dreamed people would look to the statue he created; because although she was damned, Eve is still the mother of all humanity. And like Eve, Alessandra would taste the forbidden fruit, all the while serving Ciro his share.

This was the fear that was reflected in her sapphire eyes when they came to meet his. The fear of her father discovering her whereabouts and tarnishing Ciro's name not only to the people of Naples, but every district and city on the Italian peninsula. Her father would destroy him and any chance he ever had in a career. "My father could ruin you," she whispered cautiously, swallowing hard as his fingers traced down her body. Did he not understand the severity of their actions? Did he not care what her father could do to him or was he willing to put that aside because he truly believed they could be together? It was obvious that she could not ignore the burning desire to be with him. She longed for him in ways she knew not possible. Certainly not the way she had felt when she had met her betrothed. This was deeper than that. Much deeper.

When he released her, her initial reaction was that he had had a change of heart. That was it. He was going to send her away. She accepted that it was for the best because she would not have it in her to send him away. Alessandra bit her lip nervously, waiting for him to say the words. However, the words never left his mouth. She took several deep breaths, watching as he undressed before her. How inappropriate of her to watch! Never in her life had she seen a man in the nude, save statues and other works that showed their interpretations of the male anatomy. Her mind told her to turn away, but her curiosity kept her feet planted there, anticipating the moment when he revealed himself to her.

She forced herself to keep her gaze at the level of his chestnut colored eyes. And right before he closed the distance between them, she managed a small glance down at his manhood. Her stomach was in a knot and she found it difficult to concentrate on his kisses. How was that going to fit inside of her? It was not anatomically possible. Her breaths became short, and she nervously tilted her neck as her hands held his face. This had to be normal, she thought to herself. She was certainly not the first pure woman to think this, she was sure. And he was experienced, he had said so himself. She would have to trust him and refrain from exposing her naivety. She wondered if he could sense her tension. "T-Ti amo," she stuttered nervously, forcing herself to relax into his kisses.

Ciro heard her fear in her father's unspoken threat. "Ci, he could destroy me Alessandra. He could tear me asunder, but the damage would be far less if he simply took you to live with someone else. The knowledge that you exist, knowing that you want me and that I want you and then knowing you were bound to someone else would be far more damage to me than any hammer or spear could do to my body. Without you it is my soul that is damaged, and that cannot heal once the damage is done."

Ciro saw the nervousness in Alessandra's eyes and the fear as she glanced at his manhood. He knew that she was unprepared for this, something that Ciro would have to overcome. He stroked her hair and smiled. Ciro looked kindly into Alessandra's eyes. "There is nothing to be afraid of bella, once you are ready you will know. As for me, I will guide you through it... and what better place to start than with a kiss?"

Ciro leaned forwards and placed his lips against hers, pressing and feeling the blood of his lips swell slightly. He could feel the burning of her lips against his own. He could taste salt on her lips and could smell the floral scent of her skin. He slowly brushed kisses against her cheek and her jawline, placing almost no pressure on her skin. He relished the soft feeling against his lips, possibly the most sensitive part of his body. He ran his hands up under Alessandra's arms and gently pulled her against his own body, one of his hands dropping to feel the soft skin in the small of her back. He kissed against her neck and sighed and the feel of her slender frame caught up in his strong, muscular arms.

Alessandra processed his words, though they gave her no direction. He said she would know, that she would be aware when she was ready. But how was that possible? She couldn't fathom the idea of knowing something she knew absolutely nothing about. Amidst her confusion, she reminded herself that he would guide her through it. She would have to confide in his expertise, as bothersome as it was to think that he had been in this situation with another woman before.

A kiss. His kiss against her lips was enough to temporarily suppress her nerves. She breathed softly against his shoulder, concentrating on the feel of his lips as they grazed across her neck. She wrapped her arms around him, allowing herself to be pulled closer to him. Her hands ran up along his back, coming to rest mid spine. She held him there, taking in the scent of his olive skin before she let her lips linger across his shoulder and to his chest. Nothing in the world could amount to this. A faint smile formed on her lips as she glanced up at him. "I trust you more than I have ever trusted another," she whispered.

Alessandra then took a step back, pulling him down to the couch she had sat upon many times before. She was still very much aware of his leg, and standing for long periods of time would do nothing to heal it. Her hand moved to caress his cheek as she gazed deeply into his eyes. "What now?" she asked quietly, huffing out an exhale. "You seem to be far more experienced than I," she teased and a smirk appeared on her face.

Ciro chuckled. He knew that it could be uncomfortable and frightening for a woman to lose her virginity, but he also knew that if they did not rush they could enjoy the experience. Ciro had not much experience with women, but he was confident that he was ready for Alessandra and she was ready for him.

Ciro laid Alessandra back, his leg straddling hers and leaned forward, kissing her neck. He could smell the sweet scent of her skin and could feel her pulse quickening against his lips. His breathing became deeper as her heady scent intoxicated him. He nibbled gently against her neck, not hard enough to hurt but enough to taste her soft flesh with the tip of his tongue. He exhaled, his body intoxicated with her and euphoria flooded his mind, body and soul.

His hands came up her sides and found the swell of her breasts. He massaged them, the sides and underneath, feeling them in his hands. "Siete Molto Bello, he cooed: You are so beautiful." He kissed her lips and massaged her breasts, her beautiful body underneath his. "I love you, Alessandra, you make me want to be your everything." Before she could respond, he kissed her swelling lips.

Alessandra could feel a lump form in her throat and she swallowed hard to make it disappear. With little success, she kept her gaze on him as she willingly laid back against the plush couch. Her heart thudded violently in her chest, harder than it had the very first time she had undressed before his eyes. This time, however, it felt more inappropriate than all the other times. Their intentions were far from innocent. They were both knowingly sinning, and yet it was not enough to stop them. And though Alessandra was not harlot by any sense of the word, even she was surprised at how easily it had been for her to spread her legs for him.

The second his mouth made contact with her skin, her breathing hitched and she melted into his touch. She tilted her head back, giving him the most access to her exposed neck. Her hands traveled up his arms, her fingers lightly raking up into his dark hair. She pressed a few kisses along his jaw, moaning softly against his skin as hands touched her breasts.

"I..." she started, but her words were cut short when he pressed his lips to her. She kissed him deeply, fevered as her arms wrapped around him. The heat from his lips spread through her, down to the ends of her fingers. It stirred a fire within her, a longing to be closer to him that she had never felt before. Her hands moved to the nape of his neck, pulling him closer and forcing their lips harder against each other. Finally, she pulled back to gasp for air. "I love you too," she breathed heavily.

Ciro's lips were swollen and sensitive to the slightest touch. Alessandra's skin was smooth and perfect, but Ciro could feel every contour of her skin against his lips. He could feel her skin, even before anything made contact. His hand on her breast could feel every sinew of her flesh, especially the soft bud of her nipple against the palm of his hand as he began to knead her perfectly delicate breast.

"I must confess that I am afraid, Alessandra, but I know that I will never, never regret what we are about to do Mi Amore." He whispered into her ear. He pressed his lips to the side of Alessandra's neck and kissed again, but began kissing down the side of her neck onto her collarbone. Each kiss a soft, lingering kiss that could be felt, even after he removed his lips. The kiss traveled from her collarbone down the front of her neck and towards the breast he was massaging with his hand.

She placed her hand on top of his, giving it a light squeeze as he fondled her breast. Her eyes fluttered closed as she exposed more of her neck for him, wanting to feel him cover every inch of her skin with the soft, plumpness of his lips. Her eyes then found him, following him as he moved down her neck, to her collarbone, and her breath hitched as the sensations seem to heighten the closer he got to his hands.

"More than I?" she asked, taking a few soft breaths so control her heart rate. "I am afraid that is impossible," she breathed into his dark curls, kissing the top of his head before she wrapped her arms around him. She held him tightly against her for her greatest fear was not dishonoring her family and the Church, but instead losing him for having made such irrational decisions. She raked her hands lightly through his hair, closing her eyes as her warmth longed to feel his touch.

Ciro lavished Alessandra's body with his hands, touching her skin and feeling the warmth of her flesh. He could feel his manhood throbbing, glancing against Alessandra's skin. His hand on her breast slowly crept down the front of her stomach, feeling the soft skin of her belly underneath. He sighed as the skin was soft to touch, but firm if he pressed. He gently let his fingers trace their way down towards the warm heat of Alessandra's legs. His fingers brushed against her mound, only for a second, before sliding down to caress the inside of her thighs. He could feel the heat of the flesh between her thighs and the supple skin of her legs.

"It may be impossible to be as frightened as you my love, but I am also certain that this moment will be one of the greatest moments we will experience." He said as his hand began to draw apart Alessandra's knees, widening them gently.

Back
Top Bottom