Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mercs: Back At the Ranch

With the vapors starting to clear the air a bit, at least the med area was becoming a bit safer once again, but it wasn't much help to Ace, who was still very much under the effects of what he'd already breathed in, which was quite a bit. Probably luckily for both him and the medic, he was beginning to feel that sensation flowing through his loins that told him he would soon be finishing his display of 'dominance'. With another growling sound, he took on a new position, crawling over Alex a bit more so her lower half was raised and turned up, jerking her legs up over his shoulders before he planted his hands beside her on the bed, effectively pinning her beneath him, thrusting downward now.

The new position had him driving even deeper, and had her even more helpless to do anything but take it, his eyes meeting hers as he looked down at her. It seemed like maybe some small measure of humanity was returning to his gaze, perhaps a bit of recognition, but it wasn't enough to halt the frenzy she had managed to instigate. The team leader had never even slept with any other members of his unit...or at least ha hadn't to his knowledge...and here he was in a total sexual rampage all of a sudden. When he came back to his senses he might have questions, might be angry, or might just be confused, but right now there was only the instinct to pound the buxom redheaded medic mercilessly beneath him, and there was no doubt he was doing just that. The sight would probably be somewhat disturbing to an outside observer, but made perfect sense to him.

As he felt the sensation building with each hard thrust, the feral captain only got more wild in his movements, the sound of his hips slamming into her echoing through the area, adding a cadence to his grunts and growls and her own sounds of pleasure in response. When he sensed he was reaching the edge, he finally pulled free and let her body fall back to the bed, crawling over her so he straddled her abdomen, though he kept his weight off of her. As he got into place, he began to erupt, his release firing up onto the girl to cover her chest and neck, and wherever else the occasional stray shot might have landed. He was like an animal marking its prey in a sense, and soon the climax had lessened to a few drops trickling from the tip of his length, now falling to a semi-hard state, but nowhere near what could be considered limp.

Still straddling Alex, Ace just sat there for a minute, looking down at her, shoulders and chest heaving from his heavy breathing, jaw still clenched and eyes still showing that primal nature, but he was calming more with each passing second. His breathing was getting lighter, more steady, and he eventually unclenched his jaw, even blinking a few times as the frenzy left him and was replaced by another feeling, one that could be seen easily on his handsome features. He was confused. Still silent, he studied the sight beneath him for a moment, not quite having fully regained his senses, but slowly coming back into his own.

Steve could tell she was displeased with his lack of marksmanship. Although she must have known it was probably good enough for anything within 50 feet. But that weapon of hers was a brutal piece of weaponry. There was no way he was going to master that in a few short weeks. “Ah, I guess you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. Thanks for trying anyway.” There was no doubt the lesson was over. He watched her thin limbs stretch out while putting her jacket back on accentuating her form. Steve felt he had to stop mentally undressing his team mates before he reaches critical mass. But when she turned to face him again with her jacket half open teasing him with those jugs so flimsily held in place by her red bra his mind almost shut down.
What did she say? Something about fresh wha….?? His pause was obvious as he tried not only to recall what she said but also formulate a response fast enough to cover his own ineptness. Fresh air! “Yea.. yeah sure, I think I could use some right about now” he had thought he had dodged a bullet with that but as he began to recall everything she said he couldn’t help but notice the undertone in her last remark. ‘Spying on girls’? Hardly. The only real spy here was Longbow and he had an excuse to look at women’s T and As. It was just then Scott realized the kind of opinion Mariam was forming of him. “I don’t spy on girls,” he defended with a smirk. Putting his silencer back into its protective tube before re-holstering his 9mm, Steve continued to follow Mariam out the door adding, “But hey, could you blame if I did?” His last remark was meant in jest but somehow he felt Mariam would not take it as

She heard his joke about it being so bad if he did spy on girls, and for the first time, she actually gave a small smile as she walked with him out of the shooting range. She shook her head slightly "I guess not, as long as you keep it to spying on me, and no other girl, wouldn't like you cheating on me." she said, a hint of a joke in her own voice now, of course she see them as a couple, but there was no reason she couldn't tease him, hell, it would lighten the mood for the both of them, hopefully, and she could really use that after she had arrived at this place, everything seemed so cold. She sighed a little and shook her head "I'll even let you touch me if you stay from looking at other girls, and play with them of course." she said, hint of a joke in her tone again, but also a little seriousness, to see how he would actually take that offer.

She yawn a little and put her hands into her pockets, finding a new cig, putting the one she had in her mouth out and lightening a new one, taking a drag of it, oh the taste of the toxic that went into her body system was so enjoyable. "So, what are you the expert in? What is your speciality and why are you here?" she asked, looking at him, becoming serious again after she had fired off her half jokes and half seriousness at him.

Steve reached into one of his side pockets for his square rimmed sunglasses as they emerged from the shooting range. He barely got them on his head when he heard Mariam’s words of jest; especially the part about touching her. Would he ever like to touch that! But the excitement was tempered by the ‘cheating’ comment. It had a twofold effect on Steve. First was the idea of being paired of with the girl who was, in his mind anyways, the most deadly girl in the camp, and secondly, his girl friend home. His natural instinct was recalling the old adage, ‘what they don’t know won’t hurt em’ and go for it. But how would this look on his own fidelity. Fucking the first girl who says hello doesn’t instil the confidence for his devotion for the girl who he had once proclaimed to be the love of his life.

“I don’t think you’re the type of girl any guy could cheat on and get away with it” Steve was mostly referring to several thousand ways she could kill a man, and how much more terrible it would be for them if she was pissed. Like a spider or a mantis she was good at luring in the bait with a body that could not be improved upon and tits that jiggled in just the right way with each step she took. Then she had you, at her mercy and he doubted that a girl so called had much of that.

Her next comment brought it all back into perspective. ‘What was his speciality?’ A wide smile appeared across his face as finally figured out what she was doing. Mariam was a spy. It was her job to do just that and already she was boasting her skills by having Steve eat out of her hands. She was good. “My specialty, well that’s hand-to-hand combat. Put me in close a quarter, that’s my office.” He didn’t mean the comment to come off as boastful as it did but he shrugged it off anyway. “And why I am here, well, quite frankly, for the money.” Indeed that was his plan, to make enough money in the job to retire early. He pondered any other reason for him to take the job.

She smirked a little at the comment he made about no guys wanting to cheat on her, and he was right, she could make their life hell if she wanted too, and god, she would make them suffer if they cheated on her. She had many ways she could torture them, way too many, and if she spoke of these ways, she would be called a psycho, then again, with all the things she had seen, and done, you couldn't blame her for turning into a slightly psychotic person. She had seen a lot of bad things during her spying years and infiltrating years, and it hadn't been pretty most of the years. A lot of prisoners being tortured for answers in ways that, made her want to throw up just by thinking of it, it was so, horrible, just like the worst nightmare you think you'll never run into, but then one night, you're in the middle of it, and it's just horrible.

She shook her head a little to get her mind off things and took a drag of her smoke, nodding a little when he started talking about what he was doing there and what his speciality was. She nodded slightly "If you're speciality is hand-to-hand combat, why don't we go out in the snow and take a hand-to-hand match? Nothing lethal of course, but it could be fun to practice that part. I know some martial arts, after all, I did live in China for a long time, and with my job, hand-to-hand combat would be a good thing to practise." she said. Of course she realized it would be freaking cold to do a hand-to-hand combat in the snow, at least for her, she had no intentions of fighting with her jacket on, it would only get in the way, if he even wanted to do this, which she wasn't really sure about.

"Early retirement huh? I wish I could join that, but I doubt that after what I've done to a lot of important people, that I'll live to see myself turn 40." she said, shrugging slightly and rubbing her right arm, a little pain showed in her eyes for a moment, and then it was gone again. They reached the outside and she walked out into the snow and threw her jacket off, her smoke still in her mouth as she took a drag of it again and looked at him "Come on then, best out of three, winner gets a prize of their choice. Land on the ground, and that counts as a lost match, what do you say?" she asked with serious eyes, hoping he would accept.

When he positioned her so that her legs were over his shoulders, she locked her ankles together around his neck as an automatic response. Then suddenly she felt him plunge into her deeper and it hurt. It was a sudden and abrupt feeling, that sent her back to reality. She was pinned down so there was nothing she could do about it. She could even move her hips to readjust. However, the pleasure did not completely disappear. She bit her lip and closed one eye as he continued to savagely thrust into her body. Her mouth was still halfway open as she panted and she could tell by the way he was pulsating that he was pretty damn close.

That in no way meant he'd be going easier on her. In fact, it was just the opposite. The source of pain was him driving in deeper, and to the medics surprise she was having a hard time handling it. Did that mean she wanted him to stop? Nah. Even if she did, she knew he wouldn't stop. That's what made it even more fun.

Suddenly, he pulled out and she knew exactly what was coming. He shot his load right onto her large breasts and she could feel some hit her neck too. After a few moments of her panting she noticed that his expression had drastically changed into a confused one. She couldn't help but smile sheepishly as she became more relaxed underneath him, the effects also wearing off on her. "Oh wow..that was so unexpected...All I wanted to do was give you a physical." She said, her eyes also beginning to return to normal. She knew that he'd probably be feeling very awkward towards her for the past few days but it was so worth it.

"Now, the side effects will most likely be the relief of stiff shoulders, back, and hips. Avoid doing too much today, because you'll be rather sensitive. Oh, and also..." She managed to unpin herself since he seemed to be in a confused daze. She slowly sat up and then gave him a peck on the cheek and whispered in his ear. "You're supposed to at least take me on a date before pounding the living daylights out of me. But I forgive you. Its been a long time for both of us..."

Jane sat surrounded by monitors in a tiny closet sized room, her fingers flying over the keyboards hacking away at some system who was trying to hack into theirs. Huge sound proof head phones covering her ears, a bomb could go off and she wouldn't notice even with the door stood open. She sat with her legs crossed zoned into the monitors she watched.

Her long black hair was messy as if she had continuously ran her fingers through it. Muttering under her breath about viruses she continued to looked back and forth from one screen to the next. She Suddenly cheered ripping the head phones off and jumped up doing a victory dance.

Ace sat there for a few minutes, barely even registering Alex's words or the kiss on the cheek. As he started to come down more, gaining back his normal thought process, he looked down at himself, noting his naked form with a frown. He was fully aware of what had just happened, and how he seemed to have no control over himself for a time. Jumping from the bed, he grabbed his towel and pulled it around his waist quickly. Looking up at Alex, he felt his face flush, looking down to the floor rather quickly to avert his eyes from her naked body, turning a shade of red she'd likely never seen before on him. She'd seen him red with anger or frustration, but now he was...embarrassed?

Turning toward the door, he looked back at her, then down once more to avert his eyes again from that body. He wasn't sure what to say, trying desperately to find something. He wanted to scold her, yet he didn't. She was so sweet there for a brief moment after the fact, and he found holding onto anger over it a bit hard to do. "Sorry," he finally stammered. It was the only thing he knew to say. He then turned to exit through the door, going back to the barracks for another shower, now covered in a sheen of sweat that needed to be cleaned off.

Dropping the towel, he stepped into the shower and turned on the water, leaning against the canvas wall with a sigh as he let the water trickle down his body a bit before grabbing for some soap to wash himself off again. Once clean, he exited and grabbed another towel, wrapping it around himself and walking out to his cot, opening the case at the foot of it and grabbing out a fresh change of clothes, though he simply fell onto the cot after that and laid there in his towel for a bit, trying to get a grasp on what had just happened.

Alexia didn't even have a chance to respond to his apology as her ran off. She smirked a little bit and then took off her lab coat, leaving her completely naked. "Let me just clean this mess up." She said, moving to the edge of the bed slowly, knowing that the effects of the serum would still be clouding her senses a little. What she was really worried about was the fact that she'd be extremely sore in the morning. That was of little importance though. Between the fact that she had finally gotten what she needed in the three long years and the other concern that she'd need to order more supplies, her physical state meant nothing to her. She had suffered worse pains then the ones she was about to have from a good fucking. In a way, she was going to be proud of whatever marks were inflicted on her. She grabbed a few more disposable towelletes and wiped herself off, then cleaned up the facility once again.

She'd have to get that Ari for this major setback in her research.

She grabbed a roll of bandages and headed to the showers. For a while she just stood their under the hot and steamy water and tried to think her hardest on everything that happened to the both of them. She couldn't come up with details for the life of her. All she could think about was their heavy breathing, his animalistic grunts and the sound of their bodies slapping together. She brushed a bit. "Aww damn. Why do I feel bad for this. It was so good for me, too." She whispered to herself after a few minutes and then turned off the shower. She stepped out, toweled herself off, and then picked up the roll of bandages and began to go to work. Instead of just bandaging her breasts as usual, she also wrapped up her stomach and hips, and made her way down to just above her knee so it looked like she was wearing a dress. "Damn, got to order more wrap as well." She said, throwing the empty spool in the trash and then going back to her locker.

She was going to go out for some fresh air but even she could not stand the cold without a pair of boots and another, heavier lab coat. She didn't bother to close it though, that would mean no one could gander upon her perfect body. After equipping herself in this gear, she was ready. She stepped out towards the shooting range and saw that most of her comrades were out here socializing. Well good, they didn't need to hear her and Cap'n in the throws of love. She approached the newbies of the group, taking out a pack of cigarettes and helping herself with one. She wouldn't interrupt their conversation, that would be rude.

Steve was mildly amused at Mariam’s offer. There wouldn’t be any three if he was even half serious. Ace hadn’t hired him because he was second best. Steve sized Mariam up in a different way this time, trying to find something about her that could possibly make it a challenge for him. As he did so often Steve reached around and scratched the back of his neck as he tried to think of a response to his offer. Already he foresaw the problem. She was lanky for someone so busty so she would rely on her quickness to probably go after the legs. But that would be useless against him. She would probably go all out well aware she would need to overtake him and that would consequentially lead to injury on her part. It didn’t look like a wise plan but he did muse about the idea of wrestling this one.

“So you’re not afraid of the nurse?” He kept his chuckle tight in an attempt not to insult her. She was probably very good, for her level but she was definitely not a heavyweight. Yeah, she knew martial arts and yeah she could use the training but he was never an instructor. “Well you showed me up on the shooting range, maybe I need to get a little of my pride back.” But as soon as the words left his mouth he heard the sound of compressing snow under the light footsteps of another woman. Steve swung his head around to spy the nurse coming up from behind. “Speak of the devil” Steve muttered just under his breath.

She wasn’t looking as hyper and extroverted as he had first seen her but still he couldn’t help but stare, probably too long, at what she left open to stare at. Mariam’s words echoed in the back of his mind about looking at other women. ‘Damn too much eye candy in this place’. Something happened, he could see it in her eyes, and he didn’t actually desire to take the opportunity to throw insults at her. Steve was going to be as pleasant as he could. “Hey” Was the best he could do.

Blue looked up from her sound state and sighed, wondering weather or not Ace and Alex were done with their shenanigans yet, and grabbed the piece of paper off of her bulletin board. After she got the cars all fixed up, she really needed to work on the chopper. So much needed to be done with that huge piece of metal junk. The other thing they needed was a good Mac truck.. Something good for hauling everyone one without being seen. The chopper was too loud, the cars too obvious. Grumbling, she headed towards the barracks where she was hoping to find Ace. Her boots made a thick thud across the cold, hard ground like always as she reached into her pocket and pulled out another cigarette, sliding it between her lips and then flicking her lightly open, lighting up and inhaling. Mmm... She did love that stinging taste in her mouth.

Turning the corner, Blue exhaled and let go of a breath before knocking on the Cap'n's door. "Ace? You in there? We gotta talk." she said, fairly stiff as it were. Her foot tapped a moment as she waited for him to answer, taking in another thick drag of her cigarette before blowing it out. Patience wasn't one of her strong suits, and it probably never would be. But hey, what was she going to do about it? Medic already had her filled up on pep pills. Grunting a little dismantled-like, Blue rose her fist and rapped on his door again, "Ace! Open up!" she yelled, aggravated now.

Sitting up quickly, Ace looked around the barracks at the sound of the pounding at the door. "Fucking thing's open," he finally called out, falling back onto his cot and raising a hand to rub his temples. His head hurt, and he was still quite confused about a great many things, and he just didn't feel like moving at the moment, still wrapped in a towel with his clothes sitting on his footlocker. Taking a deep breath, he let it out slowly, trying to steady himself a bit. "I should really get more guys on this team," he muttered to himself in aggravation.

It had been a strange, and very unsettling day for the Captain, and it seemed like the headache wasn't over yet. Most might think a man who had just gotten laid would be happy, but considering he was a total control freak and didn't like how he'd lost it, he was more confused than anything. Blue could be a pain in the ass, but at least he was fairly certain she wasn't just going to jump his bones. Then again, with this group, you never knew what to expect...

The conversation between the two women was there, yeah, but it might as well not have been. Car stuff. Cat stuff was fine, but it wasn't the same as gun stuff. Usually he had better conversations with John than anyone. Car stuff with Blue was usually good and all, but then she'd get all technical, and he was more interested in being the guy riding in the back, picking shit off as they moved. Now choppers, those were different. Blue was gonna teach him to pilot a chopper someday - though, he would still prefer to be the guy standing in the bed of the chopper, picking things off as they circle by. ...So?

"Hey, what about if," Reks had started to say, coming out of the trance that was Ari's fine young body in his lap. His words found halt when he heard Blue's boots hit the dirt, though, and she was off walking back over to the compound. Reks blinked. Had he missed something? That was a short visit.

Anyway, his attention was back upon the lithe blonde; she'd forced it to be, even before he was done watching the sway of Blue's hips as she walked off - for fuck's sake, why couldn't all these soft curves pace themselves throughout the day? Did they really all have to come at once? Reks' attention was pulled back with a sudden hitch that paused his breath as Ari's body adjusted in his lap, brushing against the budding hill with her twin peaks. Rubbing against that bump in the road with her smooth, firm belly. The hitch followed with a light, relaxed, "mmn," a sly grin curving up a side of the sniper's smoothly shaven cheek. She was adjusting herself, grabbing another branch and shifting back and forth, practically teasing him with a clothed boobjob, or...bellyjob? Or whatever the hell you wanted to call it. There was soft friction. Soft friction could make a man shiver.

But then, nothing.

Reks looked to Ari as she sat up beside him now on the branch. He blinked. And looked at her, at her face. And blinked. Oh hell no that coy little brat was gonna just stop. "Very comfortable," he replied with a wry smirk. He leaned over, crotch far more erect now than it was a few seconds earlier, and slid a gloved hand to Ariana's right knee. His lips were beside her ear, close, but not exclusively, back just enough that an exhale of breath would dance along her ear and neck both. "As for your second question, that depends... You wanna make me happy?" With a simple, wicked grin.

Hiking wasn't something Sara was fond of. It bored her, and it was hard work, especially when you took into account that she wasn't known for endurance with walking or running with a 30kg pack on. She made sure she had enough supplies in case she got lost, but she was sure she would be fine and could locate that odd little band she'd discovered. Sure, they were good with covering their tracks, but a half brained hacker can see things if they know where to look, and there were anomalies in the radio and internet traffic in this area. She had to be near to them. If they were good enough to hide that well, it was almost certain they could make use of someone with her talents.

Eventually, she came to a rise where she was mostly concealed by the trees, but here in the middle of no where was a... farm? It looked like an abandoned military outpost in most regards, but there weren't any real signs of inhabitation, until she looked a bit closer. There was movement near one of the buildings, so she made a beeline for it, keeping near the trees where she could.

Blue shrugged and opened the door, closing it behind her, paper in hand waving diligently behind her. She had this determined look on her fact that kind of said I'm-sick-and-tired-of-all-this-bullshit. A brow rose into the air to his appearance, but her lips remained sealed, not in the mood to play jokes at this point. The peppy pills were wearing off. Holding up the sheet of paper, she rested it on Ace's chest and nodded her head towards it, "We're shit tough outa luck basically. I need around $1200 to fix the jeep alone, and another $600 between the trucks. The Hummer needs an entirely new body after You took it up and Reks shot your ass up when he thought you were an enemy car." she grumbled, shaking her head and sighing to him.

Tilting her head to the side and looking him over, staring a little bit. She never realized how handsome their captain was. And the scars were... Delicious to look at. She smirked and looked down, and then back into the eyes of the man. Blue was a virgin, but she'd never admit that to a soul in the world. The one thing she wanted though? Was to get rid of the fucking label. She'd never really been interested in men until she reached about the age of 20, and at that point she had too much pressure at college and home to even bother with finding herslef a decent man that she could put up with, and that could handle her. Sighing, she shook the thought out of her head and looked to him.

"Gunna tell me the obvious? We're up shit creek without a paddle?"

"Nope," Ace said, closing his eyes and relaxing on the cot, not even caring about his state of dress anymore. There was a reason they had a tendency to call him "The Ice Man" behind his back, and that was because of his cool demeanor. He had managed to regain his composure over the course of Blue's rant, even if much of it was a facade. Of course, he also didn't know what she'd seen earlier, otherwise he might not have so easily played the calm and collected card. Reaching for the paper, he plucked it from his chest, his other hand sliding behind his head as he crossed one leg over the other into a relaxed pose and began looking it over.

"I'm gonna tell you that it's about time for us to go on a raid. There's a depot about twenty miles to the Northwest, and I'm pretty sure it belongs to those Crimson Dawn assholes, so slipping in and...'requisitioning' a few things we need shouldn't cause an international incident." With a shrug, he passed the paper back to Blue and closed his eyes once more. It was hard to read the guy sometimes, hard to tell if he noticed her in the same way she did him. The truth was, he noticed them all, but never showed it. The girls were gorgeous, and Blue was no exception. He just couldn't afford to let them see that he noticed. No attachments.

"Oh, right, I forgot to call a meeting to tell you guys that," he mused, continuing on about the raid. Of course, it wasn't his fault he had been drugged and practically raped, though he wasn't about to mention that part to her. "I decided to take a little hike today and came across it...kinda why I was out so long." Propping himself up on one arm, he looked to the mechanic once more, tilting his head slightly. "We're calling a huddle first thing in the morning and getting it planned out. I managed to scout the perimeter of the place today, but it's going to take a few days of planning with a few of us to really figure out the best strategy."

Laying back down and closing his eyes once more, he placed both hands behind his head and took a deep breath. "Anything else?"

Blue decided that it wasn't in her best interest to keep quiet the scene she'd seen earlier, and smirked to herself as she listened. She didn't pull the card yet, but as she watched him, she felt her body go a bit rigid. He was trying to push her off in a way. The icy son of a bitch. He was keeping her on the edge and not letting her in, but she listened. Oh boy, did she listen. Nodded when needed, and keeping her head on for the moment, she listened to him go on about raiding a garage not far away, setting up perimeters, and getting things together, "Yea... If we're going to raid a garage with the goods I need, then let's double it over. We need a couple new cars, and a Semi too, if we can get it." her words were plain to him before continuing, "A semi's going to get us in and out of someplace easy and quick if all of us have to go at once. And you know damn well that I have every license possible." She watched him now, waiting for a reaction. Her arms crossed over her chest, squeezing and giving her cleavage a lift that left her smaller C-cups a little more perky.

When he finished and asked if there was anything else, she held in a grin and leaned forward, her lips barely grazing the lobe of his ear as she spoke, "Yea... Next time you plan to have a good fuck in Nursey's ward, remember to pull the shades... I got a good view of both of you... Heard it too." the smug smirk on her face was a picture worth taking at she nipped his ear, and pulled away. "Lemme know when the meeting is in the morning, Ace." her hips swayed on the way out as she turned the corner and closed the door behind her. As she got out, she breathed a soft exhale of relief and headed back to someplace other than her garage.

Considering he was still somewhat under the effects of Alex's little experiment, Blue's tease got to her leader more than she knew, though he managed to keep it together. It was impossible to deny the shiver that ran down his spine, straight to his toes, or to hide the rise that started to form under his towel since his hands were both under his head, meaning he was on full display. Swallowing softly, his eyes shot open as she spoke, then pulled away to walk out. He couldn't help but watch the way her hips swayed, almost as if daring him to follow. Then again, they had been in this place for a while, so it was to be expected that there might be certain amounts of...tension.

Sitting up and turning to place his feet on the floor, he shook his head a bit, trying to clear the thoughts away. He was supposed to have more control than this, yet it seemed like they could get to him with the simplest tease now. Whatever Alex created, it apparently had lingering effects. Taking a deep breath to steady himself, Ace stood and walked for the door a few seconds behind Blue, once again not even thinking of his state of dress. Fuck it. It was comfortable, and he had to know just what she saw, and if she might have been exposed too. That's what he kept telling himself at least.

Catching her just a few steps past the door, he reached for her arm, turning her to face him. "You were in there? How long?" It might have seemed like he was worried about what he saw, but the truth was, he was more concerned about what she might have breathed in, and her actions only moments before made him think she might have at least been partially affected. Of course, an interrogation didn't tend to go so well for someone in a towel with a half-boner rearing. This could have been seen as a bad day for Ace, or the best day ever, depending on the perspective that one looked at it from.

Blue looked up when he came trotting after her, and her face formed into a frown for a second before she noticed the boner. Really? What the fuck was going on today? She listened to him pant out his words, and she thought for a second before shrugging, "A minute or two.. 4 at most. I thought something had gotten loose from Nursey's lab for a few minutes. Realized it was you two fucking your way to China, and re-holstered. Moved on." her body was sweating a little bit now, reacting strangely to being so close to the erect man. What was this? She never was like this before around him, but every time she saw him she felt... Drawn to him, like they were opposite ends of a magnet attracting.

Her body moved forward slightly, and she wrapped her arm around his neck, fingers tangling into his hair as she breathed out from semi open lips, a small smile reading across her lips, "Is the captain afraid of being seen with Medic?" her murmured softly, mouth moving closer towards his as she leaned up on her tip toes. The poor woman, a average height, had a hand time climbing up near him before she pulled his head down, and nipping at the skin just at the edge of his jaw, "Why don't you show me a few things that you showed her?" her voice was a sickly sweet drip of seduction, and her mind was boggled. What was she saying, exactly? She didn't feel this way before.. Then again, she wasn't around a man after she left Nursey's office.

Having finished her work Jane wondered barefoot out of the room looking for the others. She'd been holed up in that room for hours and she could use some human contact.

"Hello..." She whispered softly. She was a tiny bit skittish so when the building was mostly empty it freaked her out. She nervously rested her right hand across her body, to lay right beside her .45 on her left hip. She wouldnt shoot anyone, she was quick but she always reconized the people she ran into, and knew weather she needed to draw or not.

She walks down past the barraks, continuing without stopping, even though she heard the cap'ns voice and made her way out side. Her boots lay on the ground by the door right where she always left them, she almost ignored them but the snow was a little too much cold for her feet she dumps the snow out of them and shoves her feet into them. Shivering in her teeshirt she relized she should have grabbed a jacket.

She pulls a pack of smokes out of her pocket and lights one up, humming to herself. She rounds a corner and sees a group of people standing there. Taking a draw on her cig, she makes a bee line for them

She sighed and shrugged "No, I'm not afraid of the nurse, I'm not afraid of anyone here, there's just people I like more than others. That being myself and you for the moment, since I haven't talked with others yet, only heard them talk, and I don't feel like going into their harem at the moment." she shrugged and took a drag of her smoke. She was glad that he was actually going to accept their fighting, but just as they were about to get it going and everything, the nurse came out and ruined it all. Mariam sighed and grabbed her jacket, pulling it back on and leaving it open, looking at the nurse for a moment. Stupid nurse, interrupting their fight training. She shrugged and took another drag of her smoke.

She watched Steve, or whatever his name was, she had forgotten again, saying hi to the woman, but herself, well, she still didn't trust anyone at this place, only the guy, slightly, but not enough to put her life in his hands at all. She shrugged and took another drag of her smoke, watching the two of them talk now, just waiting to see what would happen now.

Well, this awkward. Even if Steve said hi, she could just feel the icy wind coming from Mariam and it was making her shiver. Although it was a good kind of shiver. She loved making people uncomfortable. Being a social out cast all her life made her be this way. Alexia had never really been accepted for who she was, and people never understood her. They simply used her for her talents and wanted nothing more to do with her. But you know what? Alexia didn't give a flying fuck. She knew that emotional investments were at best a waste of time. Sooner or later, your contract ends as a mercenary, and so does any "friendship" ties. "Hello, Steve." She said with a grin, waving at him. Her interest was not on him at the moment, more towards the ice box woman that was already being anti-social even when she had managed to come to her since she never even bothered to get to know anyone else.

"You know, Mariam. People don't find that abrasive attitude of yours very attractive," She started, taking a puff of her cigarrete and dropping it on the ground beneath her. It wasn't even half way finished but she didn't want to smoke all of a sudden. "Shame too, because you've got such a rocking bod. I'm sure that if you crawled out of your hole every so often people would be more inclined to approach you. If you approached Steve all by yourself then you're one step in the right direction." She said all of this with a straight face. With the way the medic was she was lucky that no one had tried to beat her up yet. She liked to push buttons, especially if someone chose to ignore her. She was the medic. She'd rather have someone hate her guts then operate on a stranger. Mariam had gone long enough without being apart of this team socially.

Then again it reminded her of when she first came here. She always had her nose in her books, and trying to study something. She hadn't had time for social interactions, but when Cap'n Ace told her it would be wise to get to know her patients a little better, she had adapted very quickly in that. He might even regret it now. "Yep. How do you ever expect to have anyone watch your back if you just give them dirty glares all the time?" She shrugged and then laughed a little.

She looked at the nurse as she started lecturing about how she should behave around here, and how she should be more open to people so that they would start liking her more, and what was that other thing? Trust? Having someone else to watch her back? She hadn't recalled ever asking for that really, she knew it was a part of the job to watch others backs, but she had never asked for it, so why should she care about it? Mariam took another drag of her smoke before throwing it into the snow and stepping on it, her attention going back to the nurse that were trying to get her to talk. She had already pissed Mariam off just by the way she was trying to lecture her, nobody lectured Mariam unless she had asked for help, or asked their opinion on things. If she wanted a fight, she would give her a fight.

She walked over to her slowly and stopped in front of her, cracking her head a little, her breasts bouncing slightly from the movement towards her. "Do you have it all in your mouth, or do you know how to fight with your fists too when someone asks you too? Because right now, I'd love to punch all of your teeth out, so what do you say? Instead of me and Steve over there taking a fist fight, what about you and I taking one? I'd like to use you as a punching bag and get some of my latest thoughts and frustrations out on you. What do you say?" she asked, her crystal blue eyes looking directly into the nurse's eyes, waiting for her reply.

Nurse was not in the least bit intimidated. Sure, she was five inches taller than Mariam, but that wasn't why. Even with the height difference she was more proficient in fighting styles than she was. It was the fact that Alexia loved getting a rise out of people. She actually wanted to see whether or not Mariam was just a big ball of threats or actually would be willing to beat up the team medic. The grin did not leave her face. "Punching bag? Is that what you think I am?" She pulled her wet hair back in a quick braid and then looked straight into the woman's eyes. "You can try it. I'd much rather use my tongue to solve my problems, but I suppose not everyone is as clever as I am and need to use their fist."

Now she was just provoking her on purpose. Did Nurse have any talent in the hand to hand department? Not really. Although she did have the handy knowledge of knowing exactly where to hit if she could get in a strike. She didn't know how fast Mariam was though, so if Mariam wasn't just threatening she'd probably get the snot kicked out of her. Either way it was worth it for the attention.

Mariam looked at her as she tried to provoke her even more, but what the medic didn't understand was, that once you had provoked Mariam, you couldn't provoke her more or less, she was at the line, and she didn't let anyone get away with it. Sure, Mariam was a spy and infiltrator, and against Steve, should would have lost the hand-to-hand fight, but against the medic, she had a good chance of winning. Mariam was fast on her feet, her small body making it possible for her to move around fast enough to block a lot of hits really, and she wasn't a complete idiot with the hand-to-hand combat. After all, she was a spy, and spies didn't always have their weapons, and then they would use the second best, their hands, unless there was something around them that they would be able to use as weapons, though when that wasn't the case, it was hand-to-hand, and Mariam had been in those situations a lot before.

She looked at the medic and nodded slightly "Yes, I think you're a punching bag that I can get my frustrations out on, and you'll see that I'm right before you know of it." she said and cracked her knuckles. "I don't use my tongue to solve problems, I use my tongue for three things, information, threatening, and sex." she said and cracked her neck "And you, go under the threat." she said, and before she even gave a warning sign, she had moved to the right side of the medic and send her hand flying forwards, going for the medic's side now. Sure it was hard moving in the snow, but her small frame, again, made it easier for her to move around.

Back
Top Bottom