Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mercs: Back At the Ranch

So he really thought he had done something, huh? "Well, I guess you're proud of yourself for doing that." She said with a smirk, her pupils beginning to dilate as she felt the effects of the serum wash over her. "Do you know...how many experiments I've done on myself? Do you really think I was scared about my own potions effects? Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe I wasn't subjecting myself to the fumes because I wanted to protect the rest of the gang from the Nurse you love so much?" She began to giggle as she licked her lips, the bandages on her breasts beginning to slip off from their brief skirmish. She was pretty tall so she could hold her own against him while he wasn't trying to hurt her. The side effect however, something that she was used to left her with an advantage.

She wasn't feeling weak. In fact she felt great. Energized even. She took a handfull of his hair and then pushed his face into her now naked breasts, blushing as she embraced the pleasure that was given to her as a gift by science. "The chemicals of the human body are so amazing! How they can affect what we feel, and the way we think," She moaned, rubbing against his still barely covered crotch with her short shorts. "I do enjoy tampering with them...They let me lose control without any regrets. Not that I had much of those anyway." Her nipples were now hard as she felt the warmth of his breath on her. How long had it been since she seduced a man? A man who was conscious anyway.

She took hold of his wrists and forced him to lay back down, overpowering him easily. The fact that it had been only minutes for her and about fifteen for him also aided her. "Oh God, boss," She went on, looking down at him seductively. "Those scars make you look good. I bet one across your chest would make you look irresistible."

Blue stood in the middle of the large warehouse that they were using for a make-shift 'garage'. Pfft. What the fuck kind of idea was that? This? A Garage? She sighed, and rolled the wrench between her fingers, gripping and loosening her hold on the metal. Her hands were starting to get sweaty working under the jeep. It was a few weeks ago when it broke down in the middle of the road. What was she supposed to do? The damn thing needed new spark plugs, the catty was going, and for Christ's sake, you were better off yanking on the emergency break to stop yourself then pressing on the breaks themselves. The pads? Shot to Hell. She shook her head and let go of another exasperated sigh. Another explosion made her look up, and perk a well manicured brow into the air. Her cheek, smudged with grease, and hands filthy from playing with the oil filter.

Closing the hood of the jeep and wiping her hands on a rag, she walked passed the chopper and then out the door, slamming it behind her, and heading towards the building. She looked up, catching the old buzzard hanging in the tree again, and the little bubbly girl swinging around like she was Tarzan, she chuckled a bit to herself. The rag, not dirtier than before, got stuffed halfway into her back pocket, hanging loosely out as she stepped forward. The day, surprisingly for a cold place like Russia, was decently warm, and Blue hadn't bothered with anything but a belly tank and a loose pair of cargoes. Don't dis the cargo pants until you need to carry a lot of stuff with you, and you're sick of running back to the tool box.

Staring up into the tree, she yanked the rag from her back pocket and threw it up to the Longbow, her hand coming up to shield her eyes as she looked to him, "What's going on with Alex now that she's blowing shit up again?" her words were neutral today, not too bitchy since the Medic had given her some peppy pills. She said one aday, Blue went with one a week, shit was stronger than she needed. Barbie was not the personality she was after.

Ari looked up at him and raised her eyebrow slightly he was getting that look in his eye, it was a sort of pervvy look. It was that look that had made her wary of him for the longest time, she'd eventually warmed up to him but teased him constantly about quite a few things. She listened to him and smiled rolling her eyes " Riiiiight" she said with a little laugh. " And just who have you enjoyed watching today?" she asked him tilting her head a bit. " Anyways this isn't being forced on you by Ace or anything it's your choice." she said shifting slightly. Grabbing the goggles around her neck she looked through them and blinked smiling before letting them fall back around her neck.

Stretching she let one of her legs slip off the side of the branch and swing back and forth. "Three years already..." she though blinking and staring at the sky. She'd been sixteen when she joined up with this group, back then it had just been herself, Ace, Medic, Reks and john. She'd always planned on going back home but on one of their outings she'd received noticed her father had died. They had wanted her to remain at the base because they thought she might have been emotionally unstable but she insisted she was fine and had carried out with the mission. She'd always been able to tightly bottle up her emotions and store them away for later use. Blinking she looked down "I never did cry...." she thought. In any case it was too late to cry now.

Blinking she blushed lightly as reks reached over and pushed the front of her jacket to the side. " I might give them back later.." she said as he pushed the other part off. Blinking she watched him stare at her chest and blushed realizing that some of medics fumes were still running rampant in her system, not to mention that the cold air wasn't helping her situation. "It's cold out..." she said feeling a need to justify why her nipples were perked. Blinking she looked back at the building "...Wonder why medic was asking about Ace's arousal....or why she why said I was cute when I was turned on...it was like she was excited that whatever was in the air had caused sexual arousal's..." she said thinking about what had happened again. Without realizing it she'd crossed her legs and tightened her muscles a bit her face a little flushed.

Looking back at reks she blinked "Would you be upset at me if you and me were sexually aroused in a room with medic and then I bolted leaving you alone with her?" she asked tilting her head slightly.

Ari was right, this wasn't being forced on him. It was his choice. He could be stretched out relaxing if he really wa-... Well, he actually was relaxing out here. How couldn't he? It was a comfortably warm day. His shirt, vest and cap were all at the base of the tree along with his sniper rifle. He was shirtless, and thanks to the chimp, goggleless, sitting on the branch with his thin black dreadlocks resting on the bare skin of his shoulder blades. "I could probably prop my feet up somewhere more comfortable, but eh...you should all really get more into things like this. Boring as shit, but I'd rather not wake up with a blade at my throat 'cause no one was watchin' the lawn." But whatever, he wasn't gonna fight 'em on it.

Smirking, he switched the topic, "Yeah, there's a few birds I've enjoyed watching. You," he said simply, looking to the girl's blue eyes with his shades of gray. "Then you disappeared and I saw Mariam for a bit. And now you again." Reks' eyes dropped back to her chest. A gloved hand rose slowly to Ari's left shoulder. Fingers crooked, the top two traveled the expanse between her shoulder and her neck before gliding up, caressing lightly against her jaw. They didn't stay long, though, traversing back downward, where they plucked the nosepiece of his ruby red goggles and gave them a mild, reminding tug. He smirked. They continued down a bit more though, way more in fact, traveling down from Ariana's neck to her black top...from her center back to her left...to the prominent, perk left nipple, where one finger traced a close circle around through the fabric before simply rubbing back and forth in a slow motion beneath it.

"You are cute when you're turned on," he replied. "You're cute when you're not. And, yeah, I'd be pretty upset if you left me alone with her too," he followed with a light chuckle, a lingering smirk then following that. "I think I'd be upset if you left at all..."

Then a rag smacked him right in the face, complete with spatterings of grease.

"..."

The finger on Ariana's shirt retracted. Reks unceremoniously plucked the filthy rag from his face and tossed it to the side, dropping it back to Blue. "Nice to see you too," he practically grumbled. Then, with a sigh, "Beats the heck outta me. Somethin' with the boss I think. Probably best to leave the poor son of a bitch to his fate."

The talk of adding more scars to his body seemed to snap Ace out of his daze for a moment, causing him to look up at Alex with a hint of horror in his eyes. "For fuck's sake! Don't you think I have enough already?" It was true, his body wasn't lacking in scar tissue, even if he didn't have one glaring across his chest. There were plenty to choose from, such as the ones on his left side where a family of .45 caliber rounds had decided to lodge themselves, or the knife wound on his lower right abdomen. Then there were the shrapnel marks on his back, a combination of burn scars and jagged cuts that formed a lovely little pattern.

He tried to push her off once more, but found himself smothered by breasts each time he fought to get up, the lack of oxygen and the dizziness caused by the serum both serving to keep him in a somewhat controllable state. Then there was the fact that most of the blood that would have been flowing to his brain was...elsewhere at the moment, and the very buxom, and even more psychotic nurse had taken notice of that. The final nail in the coffin, so to speak, was the fact that his body had turned against him and was now reacting quite positively to her attention.

The combination of these elements eventually began to take over the point man's thoughts, and soon his mind was a blank, instincts taking over more or less as he stopped struggling and his body fall back onto the bed, powerless to stop the evil nurse. Most people would have loved to be in his position, though they didn't know this woman like her teammates did. It wasn't long, though, before any thought of resistance had left him, and all he could think of was the fact that his face had been pressed into a pair of rather large breasts, and so Ace did the only thing he could do. He turned his head slightly and licked one of those nipples lightly. Yep, he was done fighting.

Blue shook her head and sighed. Nothing, and she meant nothing, ever happened around this place unless it was because of Alex. That woman, she swore to her Goddess, that she was a freaking mad scientist gone mental. Everything blew up, she was surprised that she herself didn't blow up on those damned pills she had to start popping to keep from punching half of the people around in the face. She nodded to Reks, and then picked up her rag, snatching a branch and pulling herself up to rest on a lower branch beneath the two of them. "I needed a little sunlight anyway, I s'pose." she grumbled to herself, still not all that thrilled the the continuous explosions going on around here.

Leaning back against the thick trunk of the tree, Blue didn't really think about much besides the fact that the jeep needed to get fixed in the next week or so, and she needed a good $800 to do that for parts, otherwise it was just a waste of her time. Most of it was a waste of her time anyway, but she wasn't going to start bringing that up again. Reaching into one of her many side pockets, Blue pulled out a peanut butter sandwich and took a bite into it with a sigh, ripping a piece off and offering it up to Reks as the little girl swung up higher than she could reach, and higher than she'd bother with climbing up just to hand her a piece. "Want some? Peanut butter sandwich. Good shit." she said plainly.

Alexia had done it. She felt the submission wash over as soon as he latched onto one of her nipples. The aphrodisiac made her feel like she was going to orgasm just from that sweet suckling feeling. She knew that he couldn't fight the drug. "Mmmm, how long has it been Ace," She moaned, moving her hands to the zipper of her shorts. "How long has it been since you've felt the warmth of a woman? You need to relax..." The sound of her unzipping her pants could be heard as she tried to to balance herself on top of him and not disturb his satisfying tongue. Her pants slipped off, revealing her cleanly shaven cunt that was dripping wet. She then pulled the towel to the side and adjusted herself so he could feel the warmth of it. It took every ounce of self control she had not to push it in herself. She realized what had set her off...the talk of scars.

She wasn't going to leave him a scar. Well, maybe not now. But the fear in his eyes just kind of got her off. Perhaps she would start playing with that fear since he really thought she would do it. Sitting up for the moment, she took a scalpel from her the pocket of her lab coat and then placed it blade side up on his skin. The cold metal was sure to send shivers down his chest. "One can never have enough scars," She said seductively, moving it across his body and grinding against him wearing nothing but her lab coat now. She then leaned over him again and kissed his neck, moving the scalpel just underneath his jawline.

"Are you scared, Cap'n? Think this aphrodisiac will make me lose my mind?"

Ari let out a soft sigh and glanced at him from the side as he started talking, something involving knife's to throat and something being boring. Blinking she looked down and began fiddling with the goggles she'd taken from reks. Leaning forward a bit she reached back and un-did her hair from the braid it had been in, well partially been in since most of her hair was now mostly a mess with everything that had happened. Scraping her fingers through her hair, she pulled it back into pony-tail, tying the rubber band close to the base of her neck. Grabbing the pony-tail she pulled it over her shoulder and began twirling it around her fingers playing with it.

The shorter parts of her hair fell free from the band and framed her face once more, Blinking she tugged at her half shirt/sweater thing down a bit as it was riding rather high.

Blinking she stopped and looked back at reks tilting her head slightly "Me?" she asked raising an eyebrow. "Oh...you were looking at my ass when I ran off huh?" she said with a little grin. "I should maybe start wearing heavier clothes." she said sticking her tongue out teasingly. Leaning back against the trunk of the tree she listened to reks go on about who he had been peeking on. Wagging her finger at him she tsked and looked at him with mock scorn on her face " You really shouldn't act like such an old perv it's un-healthy." she said her face relaxing into a small smile and a wink.

A light blush covered her cheeks when she saw him grin and get that familiar look in his eyes. A small shiver ran the course of her spine as his fingers trailed over her shoulder and neck and jawline. She felt a small pressure on her neck as he plucked the goggles in a reminder that she needed to return them. Then they went a bit lower, her blush deepening as he teased her already taut nipples. She mentally cursed medic and her concoctions, why had she gone running into medics lab anyways? "Oh right...I ran into Ace in the shower and made an excuse to leave.." she thought mentally sighing.

Looking at him she smiled the blush still obvious on her face " How would you know what I'm like turned on?" she asked tilting her head slightly at him. Smiling a little she leaned back and began fiddling with the goggles again as he talked a small frown forming on her face " So ace will be upset at me for ditching out like that..." she said dropping the goggles back down. Reaching her hand up she brushed the hairs away from her face and cast a glance over at reks again " Arnt we a smooth talker. You didn't seem to upset when I left earl--." she stopped short of what she was saying as a greasy rag hit him in the face. Blinking she stared a moment and began laughing, at the mention of Medic and Ace she grimaced and went back to fiddling with the goggles.

" yeah well...Ace is sort of pre-occupied with a pretty irritated medic..." she said sighing afterwards. Dropping the goggles back in place around her neck she heard Blue haul herself onto a branch below them " Ah sorry..the second explosion was my fault...I had to do something to get away from medic seeing as how she locked me and Ace in there with her..." she said shivering slightly.

Leaning over reks lap she let her lower half slip over the side of the branch so she came face to face with blue, smiling she waved "So how bad is the jeep?" she asked tilting her head slightly. She watched her take out a sandwich and proceed to consume it. "How much do ya think it'll cost to fix it?" she asked blinking again. She wouldnt be able to stay like this long especially seeing as how her lower half was now in reks lap but she had a bit of an interest in cars and vehicles and enjoyed talking to blue about them.

"Scared...no," Ace managed to say as he pulled his lips from Alex's nipple. "Concerned would be a more...appropriate term." Of course, the Captain didn't really seem to be afraid of much of anything, so it wasn't a stretch to believe it when he said that. He seemed to have some measure of clarity back, though. The aphrodisiac was still hard at work in his system, with an emphasis on hard, as Alex already knew, but the adrenaline had also returned a bit of his strength. Reaching up, he took hold of the scalpel, pulling it from her grasp, though inadvertently leaving a small cut on his jawline from the swift motion, and flung it aside to stick into a bulletin board with some of her notes on it.

He then turned his gaze back on her, though he now seemed somewhat in control of himself, but yet somehow not 'normal' for Ace. The combination of the drug and the adrenaline seemed to take him to a different place, his eyes looking almost like those of an lust filled animal. Perhaps Alex had gotten more than she'd bargained for out of this. Then again, this was Alex, so it was probably closer to exactly what she'd wanted. His hips moved in response to her grinding herself against him, letting her feel just how 'gifted by the gods' her captain was, as she'd stated earlier, his hands moving to cup her breasts, squeezing them a bit, fingertips pinching and tugging her nipples. A moment later, he began to sit up, the strength definitely having returned to his body now, though his mind was still very much under the effects of Alex's drug, which still lingered in the room, serving to keep him in the almost instinctive state of lust.

In a swift motion, Ace managed to shift his body, spinning and planting the medic hard onto the bed, putting himself above her now as he looked down at her. She wanted to get a rise out of him, and she had done just that. Perhaps she should have been careful what she'd wished for. Leaning over, he took the same nipple he'd began to tease with his mouth earlier between his lips again, this time grabbing hold of it with his teeth and tugging it before releasing it, then he moved to the other side to give it the same treatment. He wasn't even speaking anymore, and it was hard to tell if it was because he chose not to or had simply been taken over that much by the primal instincts that were fueling his actions. Whatever the case, one thing was certain. The buxom medic was about to have herself a very interesting experience in the interest of 'science' it seemed.

If her mind had not been clouded with the pure lust for her boss, Alexia would be taking mental notes right now about how he overcame the effects of the vapors. Despite being a rather take charge woman, she still could not change the fact that she loved a challenge and loved to be over powered. That feeling was what she got when he forced the scalpel out of her hand and flung it to the other side of the room. However, she saw that it had nicked him a bit and the sight of the blood slowly beeding itself at the top made her want to lean down and kiss it all better. Or perhaps the proper term was lick.

She was distracted from the cut when she felt him bucking his hips and taking her bountiful breasts in hand once more. What was even a bigger surprise however, was when he had managed to flip her over on her back. She had no idea how he managed to gain control of his muscles but she sure wasn't complaining now that he was on top of her. It was just strange though, he was getting stronger and her muscles were beginning to give in from sheer pleasure alone.

She had no time to think about it when once again her nipple was attacked relentlessly and she found herself having a mini orgasm. She moaned loudly, surprised that her Boss knew a thing or two about pleasing a lady despite being a war nut. The sharp pains from him biting her nipple aroused her even more since she was just as much of a masochist as she was a sadist. She was completely lost now. Feeling him let his instincts take over caused her to as well.

Mariam sighed as she was sitting on her bed, her hands holding her head. She saw a woman waving to her, but didn't wave back, she stormed out of the room before she had time to even react anyway, so it didn't really matter. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, calming her nerves and her paranoia a little. She always felt like the Russians were looking at her, and waiting right around the corner, even though she was pretty sure that the Russians wouldn't find her here, not right away anyway. She shook her head slightly and stood up, she had to get her mind off things. She grabbed her gun and checked it for bullets, it was fully loaded. She then stood up, putting her boots back on, not her coat though, and walked out of the room, towards the shooting range, might as well practice a little, maybe that would get her mind off things, or at least make her sure that she would be able to shoot anyone in the head that would try to kill her first, or well, she was pretty sure she could already do that, but training had never hurt anyone, well, that was a lie too, at least in her case.

As Mariam entered the shooting range, a guy was already there. She didn't know his name though, she had heard it a few times, but couldn't really remember it. Or could she? Her mind had played tricks with her later, as she stood there and watched him, the letters started to form in her head and she got the name 'Steve', so his name was probably Steve, she wasn't sure, but it was what she could remember. She walked over to the shooting booth next to him and pulled her leather jacket off, hanging it on the wall next to her, so that she was just in her red bra that held her D sized breasts and her leather pants. Her crystal blue eyes looked towards the targets on the firing range and shrugged a little, like those were supposed to be a challenge. She scratched her Ying and Yang tattoo that was over her heart a little as she looked at the targets and nodded slightly.

She then grabbed her gun, highly secret classified weapon that wasn't on the market yet, the gun she had stolen, her Grief 6.2, and took aim of the target and started firing. She didn't pause between each bullet being shot, and sometimes it was like two bullets came out right after each other, following the first bullet's tail towards the target. When she was out of bullets, she reloaded with amazing speed and fired her bullets off again, hitting her target every time, maybe not perfect, but hitting the target was better than not hitting at all, so she was satisfied with that, besides, you might not want to kill your target every time. After a few minutes she stopped again and just looked at the targets, not saying anything, and not really moving.

Reks had been maybe five minutes away from having sex in a tree. He cast Blue a look. A look. Are you for-fucking-serious? Who had sex in a tree? Who did that? Squirrels did that. Fucking birds did that shit. People didn't do that. Up against a tree, heat of the moment, yeah, maybe. That wasn't the rarest thing in the world. But, in it? That was the type of shit you bragged about over a pint, three pints in. Who the hell could seriously claim that?

Fucking epic cockblock.

"Thanks," he managed, accepting the offered sandwich. She seemed to be making herself comfortable too. Yeah, you get comfy. Comfy your ass up. Jerk. Reks turned it in his hand, glancing over it. At least it was peanut butter. There was a joke to be made there, somewhere, something about how it'd go better with some cherry jelly, but...eh. Whatever. Shrugging, he took a bite.

A split sandwich didn't last long though. Another two or so bites and that was that. As he chewed and swallowed Reks half paid attention to their conversation, which was mostly Ariana elaborating sheepishly on what had happened. What came next, though, was a bit of a surprise, the nimble blonde quite literally laying her stomach and hips across his lap while she casually struck up conversation with their mechanic.

"..."

If God was a guy he was clearly looking to hook Reks up, quite literally placing a cute, virginal blonde in his lap. If God was a gal, though...that would explain all the dickteasing. Reks thought on that a moment as Ari seemed to be making herself comfortable. His left gloved hand came to rest casually on her exposed lower back. Fingers spreading a bit, he rubbed back and forth along the skin between the top of her skort and the bottom of her short sweater and jacket. He didn't really join in the new conversation, not right away, instead sitting there with a relaxed smirk on his face, partially wondering if Ariana could feel the growing hill against her smooth, flat belly.

The other part was wondering what Blue's opinion would be on a treetop ménage à trois.

Ari blinked a little and glanced up at reks as he munched on part of the sandwich, wrinkling her nose she squirmed in his lap as small little crumbs fell on her exposed back " Hey watch it up there! your dropping stuff on me..." she said looking back at blue. " That jeep looked pretty beat up...I'm guessing the alternator is shot? seeing as how thats something that likes to malfunction pretty frequently..."she said frowning a bit. Though with the position she was in it would look more like a weird smile. " Then there is the Exhaust system....not to mention headlights and motor oil, axels I didn't see an exhaust pipe..." she said wrinkling her nose. Blinking she grimaced "Eck it's gonna be expensive huh...?" she said frowning a little.

" Hey...blue sometime would you mind letting me in the "garage" with you sometime?" she asked air quoting around the word garage a small hopeful smile on her face.

A small breeze rolled through the area ruffling the fur around her jacket, tendrils of her hair floated on the currents of the breeze. Closing her eyes she let herself enjoy the moment a small smile touching her lips. The wind also brought with it the scents of the eastern forests, it was crisp and clean with the distinct scent of the tree's. To be honest ari really enjoyed the air around here, it made her feel...cleaner and lighter.

The breeze died down and her hair fell back into place over her shoulder, opening her eyes she blinked a small blush making its way over her cheeks as she felt reks fingers slide over her exposed back. Looking up at him she fidgeted in his lap and licked her lips. " How do I keep getting into these types of situations...?" she thought dearly wanting to thud her forehead against a wall. She could almost see reks with that smile on his face and that look in his eyes. " Comfortable Reks?" she asked a noticeable questioning note in her voice.

Reaching her hand up she blinked and rubbed her forehead realizing she'd been hanging upside down too long and too much blood was rushing to her head. Before she could react to it though she felt something push against her stomach, raising her eyebrow slightly she glanced up "What could tha----" she thought trailing off as she realized that the only thing that really could be was reks....yeah that. Blushing deeply she bit her lower lip and raised her upper body, grabbing onto a branch nearby she lied there a moment still feeling reks erection pressing against her stomach but at the moment she couldn't do much about it seeing as how she felt a little dizzy from hanging upside down to long.

It didn't take her very long to regain her composure, raising her ass in the air slightly she pulled herself fully onto the branch with reks. Still leaning over him she blinked and grinned, leaning down low she dragged her upper body across reks slight erection before settling beside him. Stretching she grinned and cast a side-ways glance at him "Happy?" she asked with a coy smile. Placing her arms behind her head she leaned against them " Looks like Im not the only one that had blood rushing to my head..." she thought with a small giggle.

Steve’s aim was improving but still not on par with the rest. As he squeezed off the next clip one of the other members pulled alongside of him. Mariam was her name, yet another looker with more curves than a mountain road. Steve snuck a peak as she took off her jacket, first catching the front before noticing the daoist tat. He thought about asking her about it mostly to break the ice. She seemed quiet, professional like himself but also had the looks of those sultry spies you only find in Bond movies. It was difficult to tell where exactly she was from. Her bone structure suggested Asian but coloring, hmm, maybe European. She was a good shot, better then he was, but Steve was not the type to lament about it. Still, he couldn’t understand why he could throw a knife with deadly accuracy but could not master a simple point and shoot weapon. Maybe he would ask Mariam for pointers? Or maybe he would just go right on shooting believing sooner or later he would figure it out for himself.

As it turned out, his shooting was becoming progressively worse, distracted by the deadly girl next to him. She hadn’t said a thing to him, no “hello”, or “sup” or whatever, which was fine by him, except for the fact he was the new guy and it would be nice to have at least someone to talk to, even if it was just a meagre exchange of pleasantries. Steve squeezed off one more round to finish the clip before pulling his weapon back and examining the silencer. ‘It’s probably the silencer’ he thought, concerning his inaccuracy. He glanced again over at Mariam noticing the concentration and coldness in her eyes. He turned to face forward once again only to test the heat from the barrel of his pistol – still too hot to unscrew the silencer. His second glance was more of a stare, his eyes traced her neckline, chest, wait and back up to the chest one more time. Hmm. He thought he had better break the silence before he comes off looking too much like a weirdo.

“Your tat, you a doaist? where did you get it?” Steve waited between rounds to ask his rather benign question. His inquiry only stemmed for the curiousness of her origins and to start some kind of conversation. If she was Asian, or specifically Chinese, he could practice his own mandarin on her. Somehow he doubted that would be the case.

Mariam had just finished shooting her second round of ammunition off into the targets on the shooting range, when the male next to her asked her about something. She was about to be annoyed at the words that she thought would come out of his mouth, when she actually heard a rather good question, something that wasn't about her looks, well, kinda was, but nothing about her body shape or anything, even though she had caught his eyes checking her out a few times, though she hadn't had anything against it really, it wasn't like she had expected anything less when she had taken off the jacket, though she hadn't planned for it either, it was just easier to concentrate like that, instead of having sleeves moving up and down your arms while shooting, so that was the reason she had taken off the jacket. She turned her head and looked at him, leaning against the wall behind her with her arms cross under her breasts, closing her eyes for a moment. "Yeah I am, I got this tattoo in China many years ago." she said with a shrug and ran a hand through her hair.

"My father was French my mother was Chinese, we lived in France for many years, but moved to China later on in my life, and then we had lived there ever since. Then I took the job I have now, and ended up here, in Russia, while my parents live happily at home, so that's my story, as far as you're concerned, no offence, but I don't trust people easily, and I've got my reasons not too." she shrugged a little and looked away for a moment, eyes showing that she thought of something very painful for a moment, and then it was gone and she looked back up at the guy.

"What about you Sir? What's your story for being here? We're both new, and I haven't talked with anyone yet besides of you, and I suppose it's good to know just one person around here, so tell me something about yourself, if you please, if not, I'll continue shooting with my Grief 6.2." she said, nodding to her special gun on the table with the bullets, her arms still resting under her breasts as she looked back at him again, cold eyes, showing no emotions what so ever.

Blue hadn't really answered the girl's questions, too occupied by eating the thick peanut butter sandwich.. Or what was left of it at least. Her head swinging down to rest near her own, and speaking questions into her ear, mentioning parts that didn't even make sense to the issues with the jeep. Wait... Exhaust system? Mmm.. She must've meant the truck. There was 5 vehicles total on the grounds. A jeep, 2 trucks, a hummer, and a chopper. Every single one of them needed work, repairs, and a lot of lovin'. Turning her head as sh swallowed down the last sticky bite, her slim eyebrow rose into the air again as shoulders rose and fell.

"I don't see why you can't come over to the 'garage' with me. The damn thing could use a little company, just don't get in my way too much. Your little blond ass'll be out on the ground faster than you can saw screwdriver if you do." she grinned at the words, her eyes peering upward to see the cooky old bastard feeling up the poor girl again. Blue shook her head and then reached into her pocket, pulling out a pack of cigarettes, the smooth Russia kind that left a disgustingly sweet burn on the inside of your mouth. Strong stuff. Sliding the end into her mouth and flicking over her Bic lighter, she took into a deep puff, holding it and then exhaling deeply. Mmm... Sweet nicotine in the afternoon.

Hopping down a good 4 or 5 feet onto her feet, crouching as her legs absorbed the shock from the landing, and standing back up, Blue turned her head to the pair in the tree, and winked to the girl. "C'mon over to my section anytime, kiddo, but if I'm not there, stay the fuck out." her tone was serious to the point that it would make you shiver, but it wasn't much with her. When she was serious, she was, there was no issue in her mind with taking that little barbie brat out if she started rummaging and digging through Blue's personal things, and her prized tools.

With a half grin of understanding Steve turned his head and scratched the back of his neck as he gathered his words. “Hey, I agree, you don’t want to spill too much about yourself in a place like this. We’re all comrades here and sort of forced into an uneasy friendship but… he paused for a moment as his eyes moved in the direction of the medical bunker, “your friends today might be your enemies tomorrow.” He knew the truth of that all too well. At least when working for the government your enemies were well defined, but as a merc, you often end up fighting other mercs. For brief moment Steve was lost in a recollection of two other navy seals turned mercenary ending up on opposites of a coup d’état in central Africa a few years back; both friends of his.

Steve snapped back into the conversation at hand despite how Mariam’s newest posture seemed to emphasize her already distracting endowment. “As for me, well, I was in China before this gig too. Beijing, actually, I headed a surveillance team. Not really my thing but that’s all I could get at the time.” Steve avoided eye contact as he spoke the last remark. He wasn’t a good liar and like so many others of his kind, was hesitant to give out any solid information about himself. But he was wise enough to at least know the game. With a squinted expression he forced his stare back into her crystal blue eyes, obviously from the French side of the family, and shot back some the truths he could disclose, “I was a navy seal for about 5 years, got most of my training there. Never really liked the bullshit that went along with the job. I was with a good team though, you know, guys you can really trust, guys who would take one for ya.”

Steve tested his barrel once more before deeming it cool enough to dismantle. Looking down and unscrewing the silencer his eyes rolled up once more to take a gander at that body before directing them back on that cute Asian face. “Hope I can trust you out there. I got a feeling I can, and you can trust me.” Mariam’s personality was one of the few he could understand, maybe not fully but at least enough to know where she was coming from. She was a professional; that much was obvious to Steve. He had hopes for the others, but doubts too.

She listened to his story, not that she particularly cared about it that much, but he had listened to her story, so she would listen to his, to show that she did respect him even though she might not be interested in the story itself. "I don't have any friends, nor comrades, nor allies, I have myself and that's what I live by, my code if you'd like to call it that." she said with a shrug and shook her head a little, lightening a cigarette that she had grabbed from her leather jacket now, alongside with her lighter and took a drag of it, holding the pack out to him in case he wanted one, her lighter in the same hand as the pack of cigarettes.

"In China you say? At least we share that much, I'd like to go back some day to find my family and let them know that I'm alive and doing well, maybe give them a better life now that I have more money, sadly, I don't know where they live exactly anymore, just the general area, and it can be hell to find the right family there, especially when I have to sneak around too." she sighed and shook her head, taking another drag of her cig and blew out a smoke ring after a moment, letting the silence come in and be there for a moment. "You know a thing or two then, having been in the Navy Seals, though I'd have shot you at the second you had told me that if you hadn't been at this place, no offence. And you might be able to trust me in the field, it's up to you to decide how much trust you want to put into me. I'm not going to give you reason to trust me, or a scale of how much you could trust me, you decide that yourself." she took another drag and shook her head slightly, walking back to her gun.

She took it into her hands and looked over at him again "You shoot terribly. Try my gun, if you can handle this, or just do a quarter of what I can with this gun, then I'd be able to train you a little if you'd like some help with that, but I doubt you would be able to handle this gun right away, so I'll help you with the first four shots." she walked over to him and turned him towards the shooting range, putting the gun in his hand, her cig staying in her mouth.

She stood behind him, her front pressed to his back slightly as she helped him aim the gun at the targets "When you shoot, two bullets will come out at once, if you want to hit two different spots, you'll have to move the gun slightly to one side just as you hit the trigger, but it takes a long time to learn, but let's see how you do." she said, blowing out some smoke as she still held his hand with the gun in it, helping him the best she could right now, if she was going to trust him in the fields, she would make sure he damn knew how to handle a weapon in close and ranged combat.

Managing to tear himself away from Alex's ample breasts, Ace looked down at her, most of the humanity seeming to have left his eyes, replaced by an almost primal, instinctive presence instead. It seemed when one had been affected by the serum, and felt threatened enough for the adrenaline to get flowing, it had a very interesting effect, basically creating a more animal-like state of mind that felt the need to assert dominance. Clenching his jaw a bit, the team leader let out a somewhat low growl, only confirming his state of mind at the moment had indeed been driven from thought to animal instinct.

Pulling his hips back a bit, the now almost feral leader let the head of that 'gift from the gods', as Alex seemed to like calling it, press into her a bit until it started parting her lips, sinking into her a bit. He then sat up, somewhat, reaching for her thighs, pulling them up and apart as he spread her legs and pressed his hips into her more, sinking deeper, inch by inch. It wasn't long before he was to the hilt, those wild eyes still glaring down at her as he began to move, withdrawing then thrusting forward, not at all gentle about it, legs folded beneath him to support his weight, and very much in a state of primal lust, feeling the need to remind the impetuous creature before him just who the alpha of this pack was.

As his hips rocked and bucked against her, building momentum, it proved to be anything but a gentle experience. He was rough, he was aggressive, and he was indeed in charge. Hands still cupping her thighs from beneath and keeping her legs forced apart for him, he couldn't form any thought beyond making the one who had put him in this state pay, making her submit and acknowledge his superiority. For better, or worse, Alex was getting what she'd asked for, though she probably saw things from a slightly different perspective than the feral-minded team leader did, at the moment.

As much as Alexia liked experimenting on herself with drugs, the one thing that she did not like was when her mind was completely taken over. This prevented her from enjoying the effects of her creation to the fullest. Once she was back to normal she'd be kicking herself for not remembering exactly what happened just by exposing a subject to the vapors. Or maybe she wouldn't even care considering that her lovely captain was about to relieve three years of sexual frustration. Her entrance was slick with plentiful amounts precum thanks to her hypersensitive state. She could even feel the pulse of his throbbing erection and it was driving her mad. It didn't take long for him to give her what she wanted though, and as he sunk into her inch by inch, her moans became loud enough for the whole damn "Ranch" to hear.

She had always fantasized about her Captain blessing her with that gift. She had seen it many times over and over.

Finally he was all the way inside of her warm and welcoming cunt. She was breathing heavily, and it seemed the more she inhaled the more pleasure felt. When he began plunging into her over and over showing little mercy or concern for her comfort, it only served to arouse her more and she already had her first orgasm after only seconds. While the aphrodisiac increased his stamina it depleted hers, making her more prone to having multiple orgasms.

The nearly bestial point man continued pounding the medic relentlessly, his overloaded senses taking her sounds as submission, which probably wasn't far off at this point. She was accepting him as the dominant figure, he had asserted his position as the alpha, so to speak, but he still wasn't done. There was no mercy to be given by him, and no reprieve to be had by her. His grip on her thighs became firmer as he held them apart, literally raising her ass from the bed as his hips collided with it, probably hard enough to leave some bruises by the time all was said and done, forcing his long, thick, cock, which was probably harder than he'd ever known it to be with the effects of the drug, to the hilt repeatedly.

His voice also filled the air around them, though rather than moans, it was a series of grunts and growls, primal, yet somehow erotic as they often passed through clenched teeth. This was probably something closer to what Jane really got when she first met Tarzan, a man driven by pure animal instincts, the need to establish himself as the dominant creature overpowering all other senses. Whatever it was, it definitely wasn't tame, his fingertips turning white as they dug into her thighs and her ass now likely quite red from the almost violent pounding it was receiving.

Steve waved off the cig, he was a bit of fitness buff who’s only vice was beer or, on occasion rum or vodka. In a way he felt sympathetic for her cold demeanour and lack of anyone to care about save maybe her family. That in itself said a lot about her. “I still have a few connections in China, I could probably track them down”. Although this was true enough he hope she would pass on the offer, at least for the mean time as that would involve calling in too many favours for a person he just met.

Steve only took slight offence to her casual comment of offing him if he had still been a SEAL. He understood the situation it was just the idea that anyone attempting to kill him just didn’t sit well. He didn’t respond to the comment although he did take a mental note of what seemed to be a personal issue with his old unit. He just grinned in reply as if letting it roll off his shoulder but inside he felt a growing uneasiness. Would she back him up if it came to that? He had to put his trust in Ace for choosing the right people for the job but even that was fading recalling the strangeness going on in the medical shack, or as he was beginning to think of as little hut of horrors.

Steve welcomed the pointers and the opportunity to shoot this peculiar weapon, however as her breast squeezed against his back he knew the venture would be futile. Steve was not use to these kinds of distractions. He could concentrate through a fire fight, with a knife sticking out of him and even stick it out with multiple broken ribs, but breasts like those through his mind way off. Having her snuggle up to him so close as to smell more than just the cigarette smoke would do nothing to improve his aim. And on top of that he had to struggle with gun. His first shot, or multiple shot, missed the target completely as he instinctively fought his instructor’s help. The weapon seemed to respond counter intuitively, “What the fuck?” Steve muttered as an analysis of his first attempt. “You gotta be kidding me? You want multiple targets I’ll just shower the area with my Uzi. This thing is insane!” The truth was, Steve knew he could not master this weapon anytime soon and definitely not with this girl as a teacher. He didn’t doubt her ability, he doubted his own lack of resolve.

Boots hit the ground with a thud, cigarette still between semi pursed lips, Blue walked by the medical clinic which was along the outskirts and the door of her garage when she heard what sounds like an animal. She raised a brow and slid her pistol from it's holster on her thigh, flicking the safety off and peaking around the corner slowly. She saw... Nothing. Shaking her head, she kept the gun out for a few moments, the sounds still loud in her ears, and she finally realized that it wasn't outside, but inside. "What the fuck...?" she whispered to herself, looking to the wall of the medic's office, and shook her head, figuring she didn't even want to know. Spinning on her heels, Blue headed towards her door, opening it and flicking the light on. The hanging overhead lights flickered a moment before buzzing on, and she slid her pistol off and slung it over the back of her work chair, stopping to look at the jeep, hood still opening, never shutting all the way, and the oil filter still laying out on the ground. She sighed once more, grabbing the clip bored and a pen, lacing the utensil up into her hand before grabbing a shimmy board and laying down on it, gliding under the jeep. Taking the pen out, she started to check and circle things on the paper, every circle something the jeep needed. There were a lot of circles.

Rubbing her forehead gently, she slid from the jeep and continued to make notes before ripping the page off and tacking it up on the bulletin board, making a mental note to talk to Ace about ordering parts as she moved onto the next vehicle. The truck, a 1999 Ford E150 1/2 Ton... There was a reason why that model was a recall. Trust me. She ground her teeth every time she needed to work on the damn thing. So many pieces put in under the hood were useless because of poor designing, and the fact that half the controls overheated and created fire-hazards made it even more of a thrilling ride. Put your peppy pants on extra tight for a ride in that mother fucker, because your engine might burst into flames at any second! She rolled over eyes, testing all the sensors and gears. She had ripped out the cruise control and oxygen sensors a long time ago, figuring it was a little safer without them lighting fire than not being able to take your foot off the gas to be lazy. There wasn't too much wrong here, so she moved on.

Checking over the F1 Hummer and then the 2003 Chevy Silverado 1500. The Chevy was the best car they had, the Hummer was in good shape under the hood, but the bullet holes, cracked windshield, and lack of a backdoor left things fairly noticeable to the enemy. She sighed, looking to the chopper and picking up a rock, chucking it at the side of the vehicle, watching it bounce down to the ground and back to her feet. She grumbled, almost tempted to chuck her clipboard before hanging it back up and sitting down with a long sigh. "This place is driving me nuts." she complained to herself. "What the fuck am I supposed to do around here anymore?" she grimaced at a few thoughts and shoved them into the back of her head, her eyes squeezing shut tight before leaving back, body rigid. Things hadn't been good for her lately.

She couldn't really feel any pain with the amount of bliss she was getting from being dominated. Before she would have tried to fight back for control but her body had realized it was futile just by the way he was forcing her legs apart and lifting her like a doll while spearing into her over and over. Her hands grabbed at the sheets underneath her as the intercourse became more brutal, knowing that she should be feeling some sort of pain but could not comprehend anything else but the feeling of him deep inside of her. Her toe nails began to curl as she was already working on orgasm number three.

How long had it been? Minutes? Hours?

She saw something at the door way in the corner of her eye but it quickly vanished. She registered it as "Blue" that little fire cracker mechanic. It was apparent that the vapors in the air, although still lingering, had weakened, otherwise Blue would have also succumbed to it just like her first two victims had. Not that she gave a shit right now. She was more preoccupied with other things.

She watched him fire off the bullets but hit nothing. She shrugged a little, it wasn't like she hadn't expected that anyway. She took the gun from him again and put it into it's holster on her hip and looked at him for a moment. "I think you could still be trusted during action outside this place, or inside this place. And you might have connections in China, but I'd prefer to find my family alone, when that time comes." she sighed and shook her head a little.

She walked over to her jacket and put it back on, looking at him and shrugging "Would you like to go for a walk outside? Get some fresh cold air?" she asked, letting her jacket stay open though and take another drag of the smoke that was in her mouth, blowing it out a moment later and put her hands into her pockets "Or are you too busy with getting to know other people here or spy on the girls or something?" she shrugged, waiting for his answer. This was not going to work out well, or at least that's what she thought at least, she wasn't sure of course, but right now, the vibes she got from it all was negative vibes, and she wasn't sure how long she would stay at this place if these vibes kept showing like this.

Back
Top Bottom