Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The search that never ends! (not until I end it, at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar Baby

Meteorite
Lust? Or Love?
Sugar Baby’s search for a literate and fun long term role play.

A little about Sugar Baby
Hi guys and gals! I’m here (obviously) in search of a role play. However, what I’m currently seeking is something more than just smut. I’ll get to that in a second though! Allow me to introduce myself first, and tell you some facts about me you may or may not be interested in knowing. My name is Sugar Baby (not in real life but I won’t likely tell you my real life name unless I get to know you well enough ^^), I’m an eighteen-year-old college student, and I’ve only been role playing for about a year now. I wouldn’t dare call myself ‘advanced literate’, since I can’t always make lengthy posts, but sometimes I’ll post a few paragraphs!

As far as role playing goes, as I stated above, I’m looking for more than just pure smut! I want there to be a story behind it all, a plot of some sort. There can be lost of smutty sex scenes, of course, but I just get so bored when all they do is fuck. D:
I do both hetero and yaoi, so if you’re willing to play seme for my uke that would be pretty awesome. If you don’t do yaoi then I’m just as happy to do het.
I have a few pairings ideas, and with each pairing I have a small plot idea that we can build off of, but none of the ideas are super amazing. Just a heads up. Here are those pairings:

||| The more *’s it has by it, but more I want to do it. The italic role is the role I prefer to play. I do not double or play as multiple characters, and I do not play dominant. |||

Demon x Human * * * * *
Vampire x Human * * * * *
Master x Slave * * *
Kidnapper x Kidnapped * * *
Monster/beast x Human * *
Sugar daddy x Sugar Baby * * * *
Bandit or pirate x Villager or princess * * *
Incest (Eh… You’ll need to give me a good plot or idea for this. I’ve done too many of these recently)

My favorite kinks include: Animals ○ Demons ○ Humans ○ Incubi ○ Older Partners ○ Outdoor Scenes ○ Pregnancy ○ Public Masturbation ○ Public Scenes ○ Vampires ○ Very Experienced Partners

I ONLY ROLE PLAY OVER PMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom