Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mutant/Furry/Sharkman, M/M

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjatails

Moon
Soo I recently came across this image

<Edit. Link removed by DarkAngel76 on1/14/13.>

And ever since then I have been itching to do a roleplay with this guy.

So here are his details:

Name: Ulric
Species: Human (Mutant; Shark-mutation)
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 190 lb. (All muscle)
Body type: Very Athletic; Almost body-builder type.
Bio: Ulric is a happenstance of nature, and one of only few in the world. His parents raised him together until he was 7 years old, when his father left them because he could not handle raising a mutant. This has caused Ulric much distress relationally and emotionally. He is kept home most of the time because obviously he cannot go out in public without someone screaming "monster!". When he does go out, he wears jeans and a hoody, keeping his hands crammed in his pockets to keep from being seen. He lives beach-side so that he may go out in the water, as his body often yearns to. As he has gotten older his shark features have become more prevalent, as have his tendencies. He has no "molars", or even normal human teeth at all; His teeth are pointed, strong, and sharp. If it were his choice he would only eat meat, and at that, fish, however his mother usually prepares more "human" meals consisting of veggies and starches. He is still human, so it's not that they're unappetizing to him, it's just that he doesn't have an appetite for them, per say. Instead of nails he has black retractable claws, and his nose is more snout-like, resembling a shark's as well. His eyes are fully black, including the sclera (white of the eye--Ulric's eyes are completely black, including this area). Ulric also has tough, gray colored skin with a white section extending from just at his nose down his chest and inbetween his thighs. He has a pair of gills on his neck that allow him to breath underwater, and when he was first born his lungs had limited function--They had to put him water to make sure he had oxygen.

Ulric is a "poikilotherm"--he can survive in very cold and also very warm temperatures, but is very sensitive to heat. His body manages this by generating tons of heat, which is trapped by his thick skin--Living in a hot environment would cause him to literally overheat, as he has no sweat glands and no means of cooling off other than getting in air conditioning or in the water. Ulric also has the ability to "re-oxygenate" air while under water--that is, if there is air to re-oxygenate. Since his gills do all of the work under water, the air in his lungs is allowed to re-saturate with oxygen, which can be blown into someone else's mouth. By breathing in and out of someone else's mouth he can keep them underwater with him for hours before he starts to "run out of breath", because the action taxes his gills for oxygen as well. Also, if there is no air, and in many cases Ulric is deep underwater and exhales most if not all of his air to avoid floating upwards, Ulric cannot perform this "talent" of his.

Sexual preference: Although Ulric would not admit it openly, he is more attracted to other males than females, though he is still attracted to women as well.

Personality: Although Ulric can seem cold at first, upon getting to know him, and gaining his trust, it can be found that Ulric is a very meek, loveable person. When he was younger he took other kids out into the ocean and showed them what he'd seen using his "breathing talent", though he almost killed another kid when he forgot to tell him to keep his air so they could re-use it. He loves to share his talents with other by taking them out into the ocean, but now that he is older he only does it with those he trusts utmostly.

Abilities/Mutations:
-Tough skin that also insulates against cold water
-Gills that he must keep wet--does this with gel pads
-Oxygenation of air in his lungs
-Webbed fingers/toes
-All-black eyes (even the whites)
-Snout-like shark nose (very sensitive, and when he allows water in it lets him smell underwater as well)
-Can let water into his lungs which allows him to speak underwater, but nullifies his oxygenation ability (because he'd be breathing back out water into someone's lungs)
-Sharp teeth that are pretty much only good for eating meat
-Had a dorsal fin when he was younger but had it surgically removed
-Extremely strong/fast
-Can get blindly angry at times
-Retractable claws (hands and feet)

I imagined doing some sort of roleplay where he is out swimming and finds another boy drowning--very simplified scenario, but a good start for an RP in my opinion. Other scenarios might be a government worker that is sent out to make sure he is okay (nurse or something?), Ulric himself works for the government in some way--send me some ideas :3 Also, as of right now I'm considering Ulric to be absolutely nil-sexual experienced. Like not even jacking off--so do with that what you will. Also, I'm considering him a natural dom, but I have a feeling he wouldn't be able to resist another sweet dom ;)

I'd prefer to roleplay over IM, and my Yahoo is ninjatails.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom