Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skin - Literate [1x1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigeons

Banned
Banished
Howdy, I'm Pigeons. : )
Let's get down to the nitty gritty shall we?
Be prepared to do some reading before requesting a roleplay with me. I know what I want, and I'm not afraid to write it out.
It should also be stated that I am a bisexual female. : P

**Heads Up**
*Contrary to my name, my characters never tend to be as 'friendly' as pigeons, I tend to play fairly aggressive characters (this applies to both females and males).
*A.K.A. This means that I may not always be top - but I will damn well always fight to be.
*I'm not big into the seme/uke thing, even with MxM roleplays, I play a switch. It keeps things new, and just FYI - if you ever want to play a MxM roleplay with me, let me give you a word of advice: "Not all men whine, and take it up the ass". I'm a little tired of females thinking they can portray a bottoming male, only for him to sound like a huge pansy in the end, and it might as well be a FxM. I'm not being mean, it's just a preference.
*I can play both male and female, I really have no preference, but when it comes to shemales/futas/dickgirls, those really aren't my forte. It's not that I don't want to play them, it's simply I lack the experience.
*I'm big on human roleplays, humanxhuman. Demons, angels, vampires, werewolves - unless they have a good plot behind them they're quite overdone.
*I love psychological play. Stockholm Syndrome, Mental Characters, Schizophrenia - it's not a kink, but it's something that makes things more unpredictable, therefore, more interesting.
*I will always, always type at least two paragraphs, or three short ones. It's just a preference. I was a huge 10 paragraph writer, but those partners are in short supply, so I lessened it.
*I'm not big on the "34D, skinny body, flat stomach" sort of women. You're welcome to play them (I'll play them, but they're not favorable), but they really don't get my juices flowing. I like real women, curves and all. I even like the subtle curves that most people don't notice, the curve of the neck, the soft dip in the stomach - hips that have padding aren't pad things. ;D
*For the life of you, don't PM me and complain about how long I take to reply unless two full days have passed. I work, I'm taking classes to finish my Masters - and sometimes, I have to think of a post for you. Just be patient. I'll give you a heads up if I'm going to disappear.
*Don't give me a one-liner. I can barely contain myself trying to figure out how to write to a single paragraph, a single line will just stop me dead in my tracks.
*I adore details.

Pairings (Fan-Based and the Whatnot):
[I'm a gamer, I apologize some of these might be foreign, but if you know some of them, and would like to roleplay them - I will love you.]

TF2 Pairings (Really, any.)
I have a huge soft spot for Red Spy x Scout's Ma.
Spy x Scout
Pokemon [I'm not too particular with this one, furries, anthros, trainers, quad-pokemon, whatever floats your boat, but we'd better come up with a damn good plot.]
(I have had only two decent roleplays with this idea - so if you want this, you'd better be pretty damn amazing for this to happen).
Patient x Patient - psychiatric ward
Patient x Doctor
Kidnapper x Victim
Murderer x Police Cop
Any Form of Family Pairing
Babysitter x Babysat
Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Boyfriend x Close friend of girlfriend
Master x Slave
Mistress x Slave
Bully x School Peer
Cheating Spouses
Psychologist x Patient

I don't know if it's obvious yet, but I do like the ideas of scandalous affairs, and unfaithful partnerships. I'm big on romance - but after it develops and blooms. The beginning can be - and should be tumultuous.
I need more suggestions...

Ask about Different Plots

I'm open to suggestions. Shoot me a PM, and let's get something started.

Roleplay Counter: I currently have five in progress roleplays.
Maximum: 10​

I LIKE TO REPLY TO MY PM'S AT NIGHT.

Apologies to those who think me taking till the night hours to reply is the end of the world. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom