Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Are My Chances of Finding Other American Dragon Fans???

bedlam_beauty

Super-Earth
Hello! Kiriya here! And if you're here then that means you're a fan of American Dragon: Jake Long. That, or there is some other American Dragon thing out there that you have confused this for. Or you're just curious. Anyways! If you're still reading, then I'll keep typing <3

I'm in quite a bind, I am absolutely CRAVING a group version of my AD:JL plot, consisting of my OC, Jake, Trixie, Spud, Granpa, Fu Dog, Haley, the Huntsman, and whatever other characters come along. It'll require some doubling up (which I don't mind/love doing if you're will to do so too), but I think it'll work.

So, what plot am I talking about? Well, taking place towards the end of the episode "Young At Heart", Jake has finally learned his lesson and has returned to being a kid. Strangely, there seems to be some moments from his short-lived adulthood that are blurry. He brushes it off until a mysterious woman appears at Grandpa's shop, claiming to be pregnant with Jake's child. With the potential of yet another American Dragon (who would take his/her place behind Haley in line), the woman demands the protection of the Dragon Council. It is revealed that she is the Harbinger, the bringer of destruction for all magical creatures. When her death means their lives, what will Jake and company do?

Basically, the story would start either with Jake talking to Fu or Grandpa about the blurry memories, or with some interaction with the other characters until my OC appears. Then the story just takes off from there.

And what do you get in exchange? Oh, yes, I brought a bribe! I am willing to satisfy any RP craving for those who will put up with my plot. That's right, ANY craving, regardless!

So, bring me your love or at least knowledge of American Dragon: Jake Long and I will give you what you crave! <3

I am willing to play (along with my OC):
Haley
Huntsman
Fu Dog
(pretty much any character to fill the gaps)

Back
Top Bottom