Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where is my knight? [PM only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsulama

Planetoid
Odd craving, a few ideas I want to play out and rid them from my system. If you're interested in any of the following, PM me, don't post here. Any posts will be ignored.

I'm not looking for extreme post lengths, one or two paragraphs per response will do. Do note I am a female looking for a male, no exceptions. I have been dominant in the past, for now I want to be a submissive. Also, don't rush me if I don't reply right away. I'm not an endless box of words. ;P

Idea #1: A young knight is sent out on months of long duties in villages far far from home. He's tired of being away from people he knows well in even more so depraved of the beautiful women he'd chat and receive 'favors' from back home. What happens when he sees a girl just as good looking in a village he happened to be patrolling? He wants her, even if he has to take her by force.

Idea #2: Similar to the above, except in this case the pair is young knight and castle princess. The two are childhood friends with obvious feelings for each other, however that night when the knight asks for her hand in a real relationship and/or marriage, the princess refuses due to their difference in status. The knight is angered and proceeds to show the princess just how much he likes her.

Idea #3: Generic prince/princess sex romp. Maybe they're from neighbouring areas or something. Or perhaps demands for a baby of royal blood from either ride arise. I've not really many ideas for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom