Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

x - gaming UPLINK | BM gamer directory

Mitsu

Supernova
|
|
  • Hello, and welcome to Blue Moon Role-Playing's Gaming Uplink [unofficial and unsanctioned]! Here you will find a list of the gamers on Blue Moon, and their contact information for online video gaming. The aim of this thread is to bring Blue Moon together on another digital field, one of sore thumbs and twitch reflexes! Aside from acting as a database, Gaming Uplink will also act as a discussion ground for games in general and also the headquarters for exciting tournaments! So, if you are a gamer, and play online, fill out the following form and PM it to me, Mitsu! If you would like to be apart of this list, but not openly share your information, than please put "Private" in those sections; interested parties may contact you for the information in private.

• Username: Your Blue Moon Username
              Microphone: Yes, no, or an explanation, if needed.
              Gamertag: If applicable; just list "Private" for private. PC Gamers may delete this field.
              PSN ID: If applicable; just list "Private" for private. PC Gamers may delete this field.
              Steam ID: If applicable; just list "Private" for private. Console Gamers may delete this field.
              Xfire ID: If applicable; just list "Private" for private. Console Gamers may delete this field.
              Games: Your favorite genre, and/or the games you are currently playing, or have for online play. For PC games, list your username, and any server information.

NOTE: Any changes or updates to your list may be made via PMing me and I'll make the proper adjustments. It's slow and time consuming, but having all of the info in a post or two, is better than searching through pages of user created posts.

NOTE: Visual upgrades for this thread may occur in the future!

Beautiful Disgrace said:
Microphone: Yes, Turtle Beach master race reporting in.
Gamertag: Sprialhime
PSN ID: Nope
Games: For Online play, I play Halo. I play Reach the most, Have Halo CE as well, and 3.

BlisteredBlood said:
Microphone: Yes, but it's just my internal mic on this laptop.
Steam ID: |zFc| BlisteredBlood
Games: Audiosurf, Garry's Mod, GoldenEye: Source (v4.1) Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Rusty Hearts, Spiral Knights, Team Fortress 2, Worms Reloaded, Zombie Master: Black Edition v1.2e, Zombie Master 1.2.1

Servers
Zombie Master 1.2.1
|ZFC| Furry Hell #1
|ZFC| Furry Hell #2
|ZFC| Furry Hell #3

Team Fortress 2
RAILBAIT Public Trade/Idle Server #4

GoldenEye: Source
xWNxGE:S Public Server

Garry's Mod
Nothing permanent, as of yet. I've yet to find a multiplayer server. But you can find me anywhere through a Friends search on it.

Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Same as GMod.

MMO's
Champions Online: Free For All - can be found as Reagan Kharn

Spiral Knights - can be found as Blisteredblood

Rusty Hearts - can be found as BitterMemory

Broomhandle45 said:
Microphone: Yep yep, don't mind chatting.
Gamertag: Broomhandle45, as long as you tell me who you are, it's all good. can't say I'll add you just because you're on Blue Moon, I might like to know you a little bit before or something.
PSN ID: Broomhandle45, I really only have a PSP..soo..just adding it for the sake of, I guess.
Steam ID: I think it's actually broomhandle45, it's a variation!
Games: Uh..boy..I don't know, I have alot of games I play, always up for some Black Ops, some Reach..uhh, I do fighting games too, Super Street Fighter 4, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur 4..can't guarantee how good I'd be, but I always like playing them. For computer side, I dabble in some Forsaken World here and there. on the PC side, right now I got DoWII: Retribution (I suck at RTS games, really bad.) and I play some Forsaken World, oh! Battle of Wesnoth! I always like playing that.

Mitsu said:
Microphone: Yes
Gamertag: Mitsukashira
PSN ID: Mitsukashira
Games:

PS3
  • Demon's Souls
    Metal Gear Online
    Saints Row 2
    Uncharted 2

• Battlefield 3
    Call of Duty 4 - Black Ops
    Fable III
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
    Red Dead Redemption
    Saint's Row 3

Oversea said:
Microphone: in the process of getting a new one
PSN ID: iamyonkers

PS3

• god of war 3
    god of war collection
    demon's souls
    borderlands
    uncharted
    uncharted 2
    dante's inferno
    assasin's creed 2

PC

• world of warcraft (ask!)
    dragon age 2

favorite game: shadow of the colossus

Probably. I tried to get people to sign up a while ago, but there was never much interest.

Back
Top Bottom