Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DJ's idea hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time posting a request thread so bear with me folks. Alright well this thread will be my idea hole, and will be updated upon my muse giving me new ideas like this recent brain crusher. Here is the first idea, looking for someone to play the female.

There is a little saying, how sometimes making love feels like the earth is moving when you reach climax together. Well here is that saying taken to the extreme.

In ancient times, two great forces joined together, nearly bring the world to total destruction simply by being together. But thanks to a select group of great and powerful mages, the two evils were defeated and their spirits cast away for eons. We advance time to the modern era, where two people are born. One male one female. No one knows it yet but these two infants bear the spirits of the ancient evils.

Basically my idea is the two people meet years later when they are grown up(like early 20's or so for age) and how they start dating, and eventually get together. However when they have sex the earth literally vegans shaking, a massive earthquake shaking the whole city, and later revealed the entire world. The two hold off for a bit then try again, only for the earthquake to happen again each time. By this time, the descendant of one of the mages, whose genes awakened in them when the two were born and the evils brought back into the world, finds them and tells them what he knows, and then after finding out this the guy and girl go off to locate the ancient grounds where the evils were originally defeated, while the other person goes off to findthe other descendants of the mages (which will either happen off screen or can be role-played as a seperate part during moments of no action with the other half) however it is a long journey since thousands of years have gone by, the world changing around, making it near impossible to find. However the mags tells them that their spirits will grow restless the closer they get, as their ancient spirits will remember the location they were defeated. So yeah this will bea definite long term rp, with occasional sex, and mostly just quickies or oral and forePlay since long term sex would destroy the world.

My plan is, for anyone that responds, to set this up through pm's and then start it in an actual thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom