Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

With him withering under her hand she moved her free hand and caressed his heavy balls. She looked up at him as her thumb caressed the rim of the tip of his cock. "Someone's been pent up lately..." She said to him with a giggle as she moved to where her breasts rested at the base of his cock as her hand came down to please him in a simple manner. "After this session there is a bath house close to the training grounds...I imagine you'd like to bathe before bed."

(Editted it. Just trying to get the hang on playing more sexually agressive women. So you're the first that I can remember at the moment, lol.)

"Nnnngh!" he made that sound feeling his penis being pleasured so easily. His size grew more and more with each thing she did to it. He felt his body getting chills that made his body tighten into jolts of pleasure while he opened one eye and kept another closed feeling very good by what she was doing to it.

"B-bath- AH! house? Nghhh..." he moaned "Are...you..*moan*...inviting-invitnin- GOD~ me@!" he managed to say in the intense pleasure. "But isn't- ah...Aiko training right now..?" he added wincing. Honestly, from what she knew of what he knew, he would think that Aiko would be training still at this time.

"Why so concerned if she sees us?" She asked as she was curious about something. There she gave his cock a gentle lick and pulled her tongue back. She blown men off as they were tarty but Serron was salty. Something she liked. Slowly she licked and rubbed her tongue into his balls as she contiued to stroke.

Outside in the training yard Aiko was thrown into a thick old tree as one of Serron's men wanted a work out and chose her after seeing her moving oddly without a weapon. "Oh you're going to pay." Aiko said with a smirk as she leaped off teh tree as the guard was having problems keeping track of her until she kicked his legs out from under him.

"oof!" He landed hard with Aiko pouncing onto his chest with her weight on his arms, pinning him. He looked at her shocked as his buddies laughed and the women clapped. This seemed to keep Aiko's mind off of Serron.

"I-" He moaned. But her attention to his male parts got to him. Luckly for her, he was hairless completely. His penis carried no pubic hair while his balls also lacked. In fact, his body was pubic hair free including his anus and entire groin. He felt a chill down his body with the attention done to his balls.

"Wouldn't it be troubling- ah...if she kne-knew, GNH!" moaning loudly, He shut his eyes as she did a hell of a job giving him attention to the most sensitive parts of his body.

Smirking as Lithie sat up with her teasing the tip with her nipples. "Troubling for who? So what if she knew I've taken you to satisfie my needs." she said as if she was trying to pry as in why he was worried about her. "Its sweet you're concerned about her but...You shouldn't be. I gave your men permission to use the training grounds as they pleased."

"Meaning- ah?!" he moaned again. Her nipples were teasing the most sentivite part of his penis feeling the most of it as he opened his eyes wide. "AHHH!" he said as he suddenly moved his upper body more straight up rather than it laying down. He couldn't believe how well she was. Better than what Aiko did to him.

Lithie pulled back seeing he wasn't thinking straight. With her hands from him she looked at him with a smirk. "As in they have free run of the grounds and those who are in it." She said to him slowly as if he was mentally slow. With him sitting up mostly she moved to where she forced him back down. "Whoever she made the bond with she must have done poorly since her who life was fighting and not learning the body's sensative areas..." She said as she moved licking his cock once more.

He winced at the effectiveness of her work. A free run of those who are in it? Whatever she meant by that clearly meant something that she had planned. "Bond?" he asked clearly as he was now starting to control and become used to this type of body pleasure that she was giving him.

The training grounds were pretty entertaining as the Knights one by one failed to do anything to Aiko. Of course, because she was wearing lightly, she didn't wear armor that could slow her down as they were suffering.

Lithie nodded. "Those who form bonds by sex grow attatched to that one person. Its their way of being loyal to that person but those aren't careful can fall in love." She said as she moved her lips around the tip of his cock and gave it a gentle rub with her tongue then pulled his cock into her mouth having her tongue rubbing the shaft of his cock.

Aiko stood there panting as she was filthy from wrestling, dodging and skidding out of their reach. Theres been moments she though one of them would pin her to the tree but she managed to stay away from the trees. Though she felt odd at the thought if any of them or her kind took her to bed she'd be betraying Serron in a way. Shaking her head as she asked if any of the men still could fight but take the armor off, make things more tiring for her. For some reason she was filled with undying energy suddenly and she knew that feeling and hated it.

Serron moaned as he began to understand: that bond wasn't just something for a 'deal' of protecting the other, they were close because they were each other's first. However, falling in love? He simply knew her based on encounters when he met her and thus didn't know if he was really 'in love' with Aiko. He did however care for her because even at the very least, they were allies and caring allies for one another. Is he betraying Aiko by sleeping with Lithie whom he wasn't 'offically' forming a bond with yet was just mating for the pleasure of it? It confused his mind as pleasure overwhelmed more than anything right now.

The men agreed to the idea as they did what she suggested. By this point, only a few were present. Just 3 elves which was 2 males and a girl and 5 of the knights that came here with Serron today. After removing the heavy armor, the men felt much much better.

((I know what you want and you'll get it~ Pay no mind to the elves though as they'll be leaving soon))

Lithie wasn't trying to confuse him but she removed her mouth from him. "In the morning I can explain more to you but tonight....Lets just enjoy eachother." She said to him as she took him right back into her mouth with her hand caressing his balls. She wanted to experience a human male's seed in her mouth mainly but she intended to go further.

Aiko smiled at the men seeing them stretching and such. "Much better....Lets begin." she said as she charged one.

(What I want? I hate doing the compentition thing. just let Serron sleep with Lithie and we'll see from there.)

((I am referring to that I'll give you your loving fantasy being ravaged by a group of men ;) with aiko of course))

"Fine..." he said as he enjoyed this very much. While what she was doing was really effective, his dick wasn't going to cum unless more was done. "Oh Princess Lithie..." he moaned opening his eyes and watching her pleasure him. "...I am enjoying what you're doing to me...my penis....my testicles...my groin feels amazing..." he said as he blushed lightly as she gave his entire groin but his anus complete attention.

However, Aiko soon learned that while the armor was off, they could move much faster where her opponent grabbed her and flipped her over on to the other side where he managed to get her to the ground and let her go.

(Ah! Now that will be interesting. Never had that done yet :p lol)

Lithie removed her mouth from him and moved kissing his neck. "Yes...What do you want done to you, Prince?" She asked but she refused to use his name. Though she moved her breasts against his chest.

Aiko was taken back as these men were trained to use their strength. "WHOA!" She yelled out as she was slammed into the ground. The wind was knocked out of her when she landed on her back. She coughed hard with her unable to breath for a short moment. Though she managed to get to her feet throwing a few jabs at the man who threw her to the ground.

((really? No guy(s) here done that for you?))

"Is there more aside from my penis and testicles that you may pleasure...?" he asked as he held her face with one hand. He moved his expression showed that he was breathing somewhat hard due to the intense pleasure done by her. It was a amazing feeling.

Now that she was on the attack, things became very very hard for the solider as he blocked her jabs. Elves were strong regardless of gender from what was shown here. After a few more jabs, he countered with a jab of his own although he missed and suffered a attack to his chest where he feel back breathing and gasping hard. The others clapped for her achievement as the elves clapped as well and began to leave.

(Nope)

"That one part you're wondering about...I will never pleasure your bum." She said as she looked up seeing he was covering her view from seeing his face.

Aiko had to duck his jab but when she came up she rammed her fist right into his chest. With him laying there her legs were trembling as she was growing wearker from the fighting she did with these men. Aiko smiled at the man on the ground and soon approached him with her hand out. "Need a hand, Sir?" She asked with a weak smile as sweat roled down from ehr neck to her cleavage.

"Bum?" he blinked confused. Of course she thought of his anus but he honestly didn't know what else he could experience considering that it was easier for females with more parts that they had while men had only lower less parts. "Well if there's nothing else, surely there's something I can do for you?" he asked curiously as he felt that he should return the favor.

The knight shook his head as he stood feeling the worst of it. He saw that her cleavage was exposed. He smirked at the thought but remembered how he and his men would 'pay' the price if 'offended' their hosts. Of course, maybe if she invited but what were the chances of that?

Another knight stepped forward. Been a while since he spared with her so maybe he would last longer.

((Btw, you never made a rabbit hole from what I've seen))

(Its missed spelled. vampier. Along that line)

"Well...She said as she satted back with her openeing her legs. "Tend to my needs..." She said as she pointed to her soft folds. There was some hair but it was up front where the slit began. "Return the favor."

Aiko stepped back as the Knight got to his feet. She was trying to show she was a good sport about this and also not all Evles were savages. Though when another knight appeared she didn't notice the other elves slowly disappearing for the night. For them it was late. Though Aiko stumped her feet as if to awaken her legs as she got into postion. The slits of her skirt opened as it revealed her slender legs. Little did she know her cousin gave them permission to use her and the training grounds.

((I don't understand what you mean by that sorry lol))

He moved his body forward a bit actually happy to be in a different position as he looked at her soft folds. Now that he realized it, he never tended to look/pleasure a female directly but then again, he was inexperienced only having slept with Aiko so he had to try his best. "I've never done this..." he said admiting as he moved his face between her legs taking in her smell. It was intoxicating to his mind as he enjoyed this scent of her's.

The knights wondered when they were told that they can 'use' Aiko, if the princess was simply joking or if she was being serious. Either way, they would 'casually' ask if they could have the pleasure of pleasuring her.

The knight took his own stance getting ready. He figured that while she was more of a person who used speed over power, she may be helpless against one of them if trapped into grabble. So he rushed towards her.

(I wasn't paying attention when I was typing and miss spelled vampire. I remember it being "vampier" I believe.)

Lithie tilted her head as he admitted he didn't do this before. "Well, I'm honor to be your fisrt." She said with a smile but she didn't know Aiko beat her to him as Aiko may hold a special spot in his life now until he died.

Aiko was taken back as he charged at her. She stumbled back as she tried dodging his hands but winced as he twisted her wrist. She followed his movements until he pinned her to his chest. She struggled in his grasps as she wasn't able to get loose so she went limp, panting. "You win..." she said softly as she let her head fall back onto his shoulder as she realized his form was bigger than Serron's. Aiko shifted her hips as if to close her legs, she was aroused. Her cheeks were red as she looked away from the men in front of her as her body soon became sensative to the gentle caress of the night breeze.

He nodded with a smile. One one note, oral sex (which he didn't know was this) was his first time with her although mating truly was his first with Aiko. Both have been his first in 'something' but he wondered if he could do well to please Lithie as he moved his lips on her pussy softly. He took in her scent smelling her and feeling his penis maintain his hardness.

He released her as they both stood. He raised his arms in victory for being the first human to actually beat her. The men cheered and then one commented, "my lady, may we...?" he asked stepping forward. "Your cousin insisted that we company you for the night for certain 'pleasures?" he asked confirming it with Aiko although of course, Aiko would be shock to hear what her cousin told them.

Lithie moaned softly as he moved hsi lips over he rpussy. Though she shifted where she laid against his pillows and pulled him back right where he was. "Use your fingers to tease that bump..." She said as she reached down exposing her clit to him. "You can use your fingers to tease that bump while you use your tongue down there or the other way around." She said with her watching him.

Aiko was about to step away when the first Knight moved forward asking or more like confirming her cousin's permission. Her eyes went wide as she stepped back only to bump into the Knight who won. "She didn't say anything to me...." She said rather weakly though when she felt that she bumped into him she jumped. "I..." She said but she didn't know what to say as she looked away from them. "If I were you I wouldn't go against her wishes..."

He nodded. "ok..." he said as he moved a finger against what was her clit. Odd it was, this was the first that he ever saw this on a woman. (I should have paid attention more to Aiko's body...) he thought as he was only thinking about himself and realized that he should've done more. He poked it softly before pinching it with his fingers like he would use his hands on her breasts.

"So may we...?" the men asked curiously walking a bit closer. Of course, Aiko seemed to be giving in easily to what her body wanted so it was natural.

Lithie winced as he pinched it but she thumped his head. "Not so hard." She said as she rested back on the pillows letting him explore her slit.

Aiko was trembling as she looked up to the men seeing if she refused they would still force her an dit would be painful. So if she accpeted it would be done and over with. "Yes." She said softly as she looked to the men there to see their expressions. "Though why ask when she already told you or given your permission to have my body?" She asked rather confused by their manners.

(How many human men are there with Aiko?)

Back
Top Bottom