Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age plot idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizzet

Pulsar
I have recently been playing Dragon Age:Origins again and after making a rather smooth talking rogue, I realized just how many willing ladies there are in side quests to play with. So I would like to very much like to try an idea I cooked up regarding this.

Before I post my idea, I will say I am looking for a female partner, who is willing to play multiple roles (not necessarily all at once, but overtime), does not mind being used and humiliated or degraded, possible incest, and likes the idea of non-consensual relations or being enslaved and owned. (will add more details if you like)

Idea: (Pairing Male Warden, other males (possibly) x several girls)

My idea is based off of the story line of a city dwelling elf, where in the male antagonists cousin is taken advantage of by human noblemen. However rather then going off and saving her, I would like to switch it and perhaps have him involved, maybe making a deal in dark alley's about her predicament, and the whole saving her is simply a ruse to get the chance to get out of the alienage and create a harem of many girls out in the world.

(the list of females I would like to have in the rp)
Katrina - girl in Redcliffe whome is looking for her lost little brother. The warden has a chance to receive an akward kiss from her, of course would like to go further then just a kiss.

Bella - works in the tavern at Redcliffe, warden gets a chance to get a nice steamy kiss from her. Again go much futher.

Lanaya - female dalish elf warden meets during the main story line. Has been used sexually by bandits, would like to turn her into a pet.

Gheyna - part of "Cammens Lament" side quest. A young elf girl that the warden can seduce and sleep with, much to her regret later.

several more as I relive the game, so good potential to become a long-termed rp, as well as several plots not simply smutt related.

PM me ladies if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom