Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Throwing it at the wall to see what sticks. (MxF various requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im4themotherland

Meteorite
So, I don't usually post much but recently, various ideas have started to come to mind. I won't bore you with how I've been roleplaying for however long, or what I 'expect'. All I'll say is I expect you, my partner, to have as much fun as I am. None of my ideas are required, they are simply what I have in mind, and I would be happy to hear any suggestions or input. All characters I play are original, as in, if the plot takes place in an already established setting, I won't be playing a specific character. As with a lot of people, I likes me a good old roll in the hay, but I do like development and story. Finally, I'd prefer to play over IM or PM. That said, onto what I'm craving.

Eve Online:

A podder is making a routine scan in deep space for his corporation. The sector is new in their expansion and he gets to take a look at what's out there. A strange signature shows up. When the sweep and evaluation team finds there's nothing but a cargo crate, he is needed again to get it open. He cracks the code, and brings a strange container on board. When he takes a look with his own eyes, he's shocked to find a woman inside, being kept in stasis.

Firefly:

Trying to get by on one of the boarder worlds, a simple farmhand ends up in the crossfire of a deal gone wrong. When he wakes up, he's in the infirmary of a ship, his home long behind them, and a beautiful captain with an offer.

Disgaea:

A sharpshooting vassal cooks up a scheme to overthrow his current employer. He and his friend conspire together to name him overlord. (This one will probably be very, very goofy.)

League of Legends:

A summoner who has been honing his skills for a few weeks is introduced to the newest champion to find herself at the league's gates. He is impressed by her, and volunteers to sponsor her. (Probably more of a romance)

Other ideas are welcome, and I'd love to hear some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom