Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a human male for roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Pupil

Old soul
~About Me~

Let me explain my title a little more. I would like to roleplay with someone who gives his character some kind of personality, morals(or none, as preferred), and intelligence. I'm not a fan of having my character express all of her feelings and emotions and personality and receiving absolutely nothing in return except a cock. If I describe your character, and the description is vague, you're doing something wrong. Let me fall in love with that character. Make me drool over him, lol.

That being said yes, I require you to be descriptive not only about physical appearance but your characters personality, and the surroundings. What is he thinking? How is he reacting?

My post length requirement is 2 paragraps +, no exceptions(unless you have writers block, in which case tell me.)

~Pairings and such~​

I really have a taste for violence right now. That doesn't mean it all has to be non consensual(although non consensual is good). Also craving impregnation/pregnancy roleplays.

My list of pairings I'm interested as of late are....

Predator/prey
Convict/Victim
Inmate/Inmate
Gang member/Cop
Mentally Ill/Whatever
Killer/Killer

Mercenary/Princess
Prince/Commoner
Cruel Angel/Innocent Demon
Sage/Mage
Dragon Hybrid/Human

~Nifty Plots~​

Angel/Demon:
A demon child(15-17) is taken in by merciful angelics who have their own child. She is hated by everyone but due to the status of those angels they do nothing about it. The merciful parents already have a son and he is given the task of showing her around, taking her to school, and watching over her. He hates her for it. He punishes her for it.

Killer/Killer
There are two serial killers on the loose in a large city. They are both mad at each other because they are mistaken to be one person and set out to find one another. Because great minds think alike, they finally meet face to face.

Convict/Security officer
An escaped convict takes a security officer hostage and forces her to do what he wants.

Inmate/Inmate
The woman gets mistakenly placed in the males section of the prison(not really a mistake, just for the entertainment of the warden) and is under protection by one of the toughest guys(to prevent the massive amount of gang rape that would happen in a real life situation).

I noticed that I'm getting a lot of, what do you want to do private messages. Everything I want to do is listed below. Please pick one before you message me. If you have a different plot or pairing in mind, you can also message me. But please avoid asking me about something I've already put below. It's a big turn off for me when I feel like I have to dictate everything. When I want something from someone, I will PM them and tell them what I want to do. When I make a request thread, I expect people to do the same.

RE: Oh look, another submissive female looking for a hetero rp!

Bump.

Need more people willing to satisfy my craving for violence who will actually respond to me.

RE: Oh look, another submissive female looking for a hetero rp!

Hello beautiful, i would be willing to partake with you that Sage/mage, if i can be the Mage, and you play the part of teh sage, or oracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom