Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Addict's Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangix

Moon
So let's get this straight... I love being the dominant and, if possible, sadistic one in any role-play. Any situation where I get to say something akin to "Go ahead and scream. It only makes it easier for me to shove it down your throat", is good with me. Though personally, I'm more interested in fantasy scenario's. So feel free to PM me with any idea's you have, for I am more than happy to indulge your fantasies so long as you are capable of satiating mine.

Not to say that I want people to be posting five paragraphs every post, but literacy is preferred. One-liners don't really motivate me to post and I'm likely to lose interest soon.

With that in mind, about things I'm down with. Aside from feces and bestality, I guess I don't really mind anything else. The novel the better, in fact. As long as I get to be the dominant one.

As for my own ideas... here they are.

Were-Beast X Sorcerer [Fantasy based]
A tribe of bestial warriors[Dragons, wolves, etc], located within the heart of the forest bordering the kingdom of Edoras which is declared off limits to all but the best. A wandering sorcerer stumbles, intentionally or not, into the tribe of beast in search of knowledge, riches, etc. Caught and obviously enslaved by the tribes chief, she is forced to do his bidding as his personal toy in exchange for her life/knowledge/etc.

Incubus X Priestess [Fantasy Based]
At the very outskirts of the kingdom of Eisenwald is the den of one of the strongest demons in mythology, the Incubus. Wave after wave of battalions and vanguards clashed against this mighty foe and each of them was defeated. The demon had the power to strip men of their libido for he himself was the apparition of all of the vicarious thoughts and the lust of man himself. He would leave them little more than lifeless husks, no more will to do anything, even live on. He would flay them in their own despair and hopelessness till all that was left was a body. No soul. Not willing to sacrifice any more of his men, the king decided that this was a job only a woman could accomplish. So he sent out the greatest priestess/witch/sorceress of his kingdom to battle the Incubus, and thus the encounter unfolds...

OR, it could just be like some MMO where a priestess wandered into the dungeon of the Incubus seeking to kill him as that essentially is her job, and ends up being enslaved by him. I'll let you decide on that.

Human/were-human/demon X Elf
So, I've got an elf fetish. I'm not all that concerned about the background story to this one. We can discuss that over PMs. Just let me know if you're up for it.

Slave x Master
Yes, I do have that ever so common fetish of slaveXmaster. But what can I say? Behind even the most intricate and mysterious masquerade is a man of flesh and blood. The scenario can be anything, from Prisoner of War to a girl sold of in an auction to whatever... This is just another fetish of mine.

...and aside from there, I'm open to very many more. Just PM me if you have an interesting idea, or just PM me if the idea is common but you feel like Rping. Though I'd prefer if you guys didn't post in the thread itself. I don't like cluttering in my threads. Kthxbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom