Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One more time! {FXF}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Openots

Star
Okay, so it has been quite some time since I've done an active search on this site.... at least I think it has. Either way, once again I am searching for some roleplay, lovely, lovely roleplay. Honestly, I love smut, I love sexual play in a roleplay, BUT story... always... comes... first. If a roleplay becomes nothing but sex, sex, sex, sex, then I will lose interest... fast. Anyways. In the rest of my post, I'll list what I'm looking for in YOU as a partner, what you can expect from me, and everything else you need to know.

Teh Rulez

For You

1 I expect you to be able to post, at LEAST two paragraphs per-post.

2. Don't bail on me without warning. If you don't like the roleplay or are growing tired of it, just tell me, I promise I won't be mad.

3. I prefer to do roleplays over Threads since BMR eats my PMs from time to time.

4. I adore Futa. If you can fill that craving, I just might love you forever.

5. Make a good impression! If you send me a PM riddled with spelling errors and missing letters... I'll pretty much lose any impulse I had to roleplay with you.

6. Have a good attitude. If I turn you down... don't complain. I had a person recently call me a hypocrite because I told him I didn't think we'd be a very good match RP-wise based on his previous roleplays... as stated in rule number five... if you don't make a good impression, I start getting cautious and dig through any past roleplays you've had.

That's all for now. This may or may not change in the future.

For Me

1. I will not bail on you unless you post consistent 1-liners or flat out insult me.

2. Despite what an ass I might sound like on this, I'm actually a fairly nice person ^^

3. I will attempt to mirror your posts though my own usually fluctuate between 2 and 6 paragraphs.

4. I only do FXF pairings. Sorry, I just can't do Het.

5. I honestly prefer to play a submissive if Dom X Sub play comes into the roleplay. The only exception to this rule is Dom X Dom which I will usually agree to in a heartbeat.

Settings~?

((T.V. Shows))

Dr. Who
Firefly

((Video Games))

Elder Scrolls
Oblivion
Morrowind
Skyrim

Mass Effect

Dragon Age

Bioshock

((Tabletops))

World Of Darkness

D&D (Any edition?)

Warhammer

ShadowRun

((Books))

Lord Of The Rings

Game of Thrones

Eragon

Hunger Games

((Other))
Homestuck

RE: Sheesh.... {FXF}

This is for me ^^ Please PM me back with any plot ideas you have, check my RabbitHole on my signature, see if there is anything you'd like to try.

RE: Learn your place... {FXF} (SEEKING Fallout: New Vegas!)

BIDOOFS.... taste like waffles.

RE: Learn your place... {FXF} (SEEKING Fallout: New Vegas!)

What are you looking for in a Star Wars rp?

RE: Learn your place... {FXF} (SEEKING Fallout: New Vegas OR Dragon Age!)

Bjiff

Noop,,,

Hey, I would love to play out your Dragon Age plot, but I actually haven't played the game in a while. But I think I would be able to get by. Is there any way I could actually play as a futa? I seen that you were into it, but if you would prefer to play full female in this one, I would understand that aswell.

Oh, and just send me a PM if you're still interested.

How can you do a FxF in warhammer? ...Oh wait, I figured it out.

Yeah a FxF warhammer story wouldn't be the most..... canon thing. But hey! Sororita on Sororita action!

Umpf!

RE: Learn your place... {FXF} (SEEKING DEUS EX!)

Bidoofs.... Bidoofs EVERYWHAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom