Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wonderland Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why, but picturing wonderland as an insane asylum
or that Alice is actually mentally sick and envisioning these things might be an angle you wish to try. American McGee but more demented I suppose.

Its a starting point, what do people want out of this?

Well, this would mean my character is insane.... not a fan of playing an insane character. Perhaps one forced into a world she didn't want to traverse to. Sure. Say.... she was running from someone or something and fell down the Rabbit Hole leading her to Wonderland.

Or...... maybe it led her to Twilight which then became Wonderland..... Maybe running, falls down Rabbit Hole, falls through a portion of Twilight (maybe glimpsing the blue moon) and then ends up at the bottom of the hole and in Wonderland. Question would be.... what was she running from and did it somehow make it to Wonderland with her?

Running from? I'll make my OC and it'll chase her into the hole. Hehe. I say it because I don't know the gender yet... I may try a herm.

So, we have a possible lead in to Wonderland. What about once we're in there? Those naturally inhabiting the place.... there must be some kind of something going on? Perhaps the Queen of Hearts is plotting to take over the entirety of the dream-like world? Maybe she's recruiting various cohorts and trying to harness the power of the Jabberwock? Of course.... we all know, that's impossible. But, I digress. What if her trying to take it over and placing it under one ruler is causing the place to crumble? Much like Fantastica in Michael Ende's 'The Neverending Story' only with a twist? I don't know..... just random ideas.

We could try something different like everything is in pure anarchy in the sense the kingdoms are destroyed. Either that or multiple factions vying for the crowd, basically something I've yet to see. Still like the thought of it being dark and gritty like American McGee. Dunno random thoughts atm with me.

I'm open to listening so long as my character is of sound mind. She's made to be insane... no go for me. Besides, I've already made my profile. Where are everyone else's????

darkangel76 said:
I'm open to listening so long as my character is of sound mind. She's made to be insane... no go for me. Besides, I've already made my profile. Where are everyone else's????

Still debating if I would have time, plus need to talk to Plastic to figure if we are doing the twins or what.

Edit: What if Alice ends the equivalent of purgatory with this,sorta like ending via the rabbit hole into literally a realm similar to Hell. Maybe twist it like Silent hill.

Just so people are aware..... I made a profile for the world of Wonderland already. So, please, take a peek. Also, I've made a profile for my version of Alice. Take a peek there as well since it'll let people know how she is and I hope others will post their characters' profiles sooner than later too. Would be nice to get glimpses.

Also, the links for the world and my character are in this thread on page one somewhere.

darkangel76 said:
Just so people are aware..... I made a profile for the world of Wonderland already. So, please, take a peek. Also, I've made a profile for my version of Alice. Take a peek there as well since it'll let people know how she is and I hope others will post their characters' profiles sooner than later too. Would be nice to get glimpses.

Also, the links for the world and my character are in this thread on page one somewhere.

Alrighty, I'll take a look and try to finish the character profile within the week hopefully. Still need to finalize my world, but I can hold it off for a little bit longer to forge a character.

Edit: Need to figure out goal, weakness,etc xD. Mostly those two and something for history.

shyone said:
Hey guys can I join in on this... I would love to throw my favorite charater into Wonderland and see how he reacts to everything :p
From Skylar earlier in the thread.

Note: No OC until:
A.) You have already claimed a canon
OR
B.) All canon roles are full.

Edit: It might just apply to creating OCs for wonderland, but none the less Sky decides that shit.

Shy doesn't know what an OC is? Rp-term failure.

But yes; for now, you can only shove an OC in there if you are willing to take a canon role. As we get more characters, this may change. And I apologize for a lack of my profiles; been out of town, just got back yesterday. Only had time for my one main rp thread and a smaller open one I'm trying to beat back to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom