Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

seeking for a plot heavy roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaraniel

Super-Earth
first cravings

I have a craving about a incubus x student rp with me being the student. He would make her turned on by touching her since his touch can go through clothing. So while nobody else can see him he would play with her mind and such.

I am also looking for a romance rp, but i have no plots in mind plots would be welcomed

RE: first cravings

Hmm...I could try this. You want to have me be the incubus in this? I have not done very much in the way of...well, playing this sort of thing. However, I'm willing to give it a shot this time around.

RE: first cravings

That is a basic idea, what I trully want it's public humiliation if you have another idea feel free to pm me.

new craving

I been craving a story with someone who is able to play a couple of people. Its about a girl that gets recued from the hands of a serial killer/rapist and what she goes through after. This could turn into a group rp if enough people are interested. I am looking for someone to play the mother or father and maybe my chars boyfriend or husband. Pm me if interested.

new craving

I have a craving of a kidnapping rp with me as the victim. I want the kidnapper to use my char to experiment drugs or stuff he creates. Chastity play would be a plus. Hope to get some good things from this. Thank you.

I am seeking a plot heavy roleplay, I would like it to be modern setting although fantasy it's acceptable. I love school settings and incest. Blackmail or force its also okay. Post apocaliptic its a favorite of mine. If you want to brainstorm together just pm me your aim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom