Jack's Companion(Puppy x Spellbinder)

Jack let out a moan as he started to thrust into the younger males mouth, his hands starting to run threw his hair and scratch his head as his body started to heat up. Jack used his other hand to tease the other males backside, starting to slide the tip of his finger inside him.

He let Jack thrust in and out as he sucked, enjoying his hands on his body. His own hands gripped the others thighs when he felt the finger slip into his tight hole"Unnnn"He moaned around the cock and bobbed his head up and down on it slowly at first

Jack groaned as his hips moved in time with the yunger males bobbing, as he pushed his finger deeper into his tight little hole, curling his finger inside him stretching him open more and more. So that when the time came it would not hurt the young male as bad when he plunged deep inside his tight little hole.

Henry spread his legs to let him get at his as easier, moaning as the other stretched out his hole while he bobbed his head on the other's cock. His tongue swirled all around the shaft and head, leaving it covered in saliva when he filling oulled off. He then turned so he was on his hands and knees, but towards the older male"Ready"He said, wanting to be fucked already

Jack smiled at the other male getting behind him and putting his hands on his hips as he slide his cock along the crack of his butt cheeks before finding his hole and starting to slowly force his hard cock into the younger male groaning lightly as he spread his tight ass open. "Oh man you are so tight, I hope I can get in." He said panting.

He bit his lip a little as he felt the large member go into him slowly"Unnn, you're so big"He groaned, fingers digging into the ground. He rolled his hips a little as the other male slowly pushed his large member farther and farther into him, letting out a gasp went he felt him all the way into him"Ooooh, so much in me"He said, panting a little

Jack panted as he started to thrust into the young male, his hand reaching around and starting to tease his member. While Jack pulled almost all the way out then slammed back into his little ass moaning happily. He leaned forward and started to bite and suck at the young males neck using his body in what ever way he saw fit. "Oh god you just feel so good wrapped around me!" He panted.

(Sorry work got a little out of hand having to train a few people for the past few weeks.)

(its fine lol. As long as you post occasionally, I dont mind)

Henry groaned as he felt the large cock going in and out of his tight hole, shivering at his cock being teased. He gasped, eyes wide when he felt the cock slam into his tight hole, his ass spasming on it, milking it as his neck was bit and sucked on"Oh god. Your cock feels so good in me"He panted. He rolled his hips on the large cock, grunting as his orgasm rapidly approached.

Jack bit and tugged at the younger males neck as his hand started to pump the other males member harder and faster. While he started to slowly pick up his pace trying to reach deeper with every thrust, it was such a good thing that he found a willing male it had been a very long time since he had took someone. He started to kiss along the other males neck moving to the younger males lips wanting to kiss him as he took pleasure from him.

He was gasping and groaning from the pleasure of getting fucked so deep by the dominant man and the feel of his teeth and lips on his neck, while being jerked off rapidly was causing him to get close to cumming quickly. He turned his head so his lips could meet the others, moaning into the kiss as his hips rolled on the large cock going in and out of him

Jack groaned into the kiss as his hands pulled at the younger males hips thrusting hard into him as he finally started to cum, pumping his thick seed into him asone of his hands moved and pumped the younger males cock making sure that he was able to cum too, not wanting to be the younger male got his plesure too.

He deck his fingers into the ground below him as he groaned loudly at the feeling of being pumped full of hot cum and then his hips bucked as his own hot seed started to spill out onto the grass below them. He rolled his hips slowly as his orgasm subside and he started panting"Unn, so good"He said, still rolling his hips on the hard member inside of him

Jack panted as his hips continued to thrust into the smaller male his nails digging into him, panting as he leaned forward and kissed the younger male gently and started to grind against him. "Oh man that was grate, you were so tight and felt really good." He said panting as he began to lay against the smaller male resting his body against him.

Henry curled up against the other, pulling off of him reluctantly"That was wonderful. You're so big"He said and moved, kissed the other. He sighed after a little"We should get up now and keep watch"He suggested"Or at least you should stand up and I'll stay on my knees"He said, winking at the other male

Jack chuckled and kissed him back, running a hand threw his hair "I think I might have to, who knows how long until they will be coming by now." he said stretching and winking back starting to get up and looking out of the bushes for anything strange that could be happening.

Henry licked his lips a little as the other stood up and he moved into a comfortable position on his knees in front of the other male. One hand reached up, rubbing his balls gently as his tongue slowly ran up and down the other's impressive shaft, teasing the thick head a little.

Jack shivered as he felt the younger male start to play with his balls, as his eyes scanned for anything strange. As he kept his eyes peeled his heart started to pick up again as the other male started to lick and play with his shaf his hip jerking a little bit from the sensations.

Henry smiled as he felt the larger male shivering and his hips thrusting. He opened his mouth, slowly taking the tick head into his mouth. He swirled his wet, warm tongue around the head as he bobbed his head, mouth taking more and more of the cock until the head pumped against his throat

Back
Top Bottom