Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

refreshed thread [m x f]

Status
Not open for further replies.

anarchistinthesea

Super-Earth
-I will partake in most anything, except things that belong in the toilet and any dismemberment. Also, full on rape is not enjoyable at all... pseudo-rape, in which the unwilling participant becomes willing and desirous in the process is acceptable to me.
-My rabbit hole http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=A.I.T.S.
-Also, I'm straight. So female personas only. If you are a male playing as a female, don't let me know in any way, shape or form that you are male. That kills my enjoyment.
-The smuttier, the better. Romance is enjoyable too. I will notify you if I don't want to continue.
-No one liners please. I generally type a paragraph at least, and expect the same amount at least. I tend to mirror my partner though, so I may write more than that.
-If you can't write with mostly proper grammar and punctuation, then don't bug me. I consider proper grammar and punctuation to be at a level equal to my own. If it doesn't look roughly like this... just give up. ;)
-I'm willing to consider any propositions you have.
-PMs, or IMs are fine. No threads.
-Open to fandom (I'm familiar with videogames more than anything).

As for specific settings, etc, I'd like to hear anything you have to say.
In the past I have enjoyed:

fandom pairings (zelda, tales of symphonia, dead or alive, soul calibur, any RPG at all, many more animes, tvshows, movies, books, just ask!)
teacherxstudent, roommates, nursexpatient, nightclub/bar, etc.
fucked up fairytales
pseudo rape/masterxslave, nekos etc

PM me with your (vaguest) idea, and I'll brainstorm with you to make something we can both agree on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom