Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM Roleplay, A New World

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteWolfDemon

Super-Earth
WhiteWolf here, looking for a MxM roleplay, original or fan based.

Some of my original characters aren't human though, mind that. I have a selection of werewolves, one vampire, and (creatures that are like humans but are known as) nymphs and dryads (beings of the earth that harness the powers of a chosen at birth element), kenomomimi's, elves, anything supernatural or extraterrestrial. (I'm a bit of a fantasy geek, honestly, but i like it bunches ^^)

I also like DC comics, I'm a fan of Black Butler, Soul Eater, Tiger and Bunny, Inuyasha, D Gray Man (omg especially that, its *really* one of my favorites) and Full Metal Alchemist.

however, I'm not one to come up with plotlines easily, but I do say that I fare my best under different circumstances, and I'm willing to try new things.

The majority of my roleplays turn into action laced adventures or renegade, rebellious, and taboo love, but I have been in situations where characters have been at their lowest as well.

That being said, I'm looking for an rp-er who doesn't mind story or chat format, because I'll do either, as long as you guys don't mind that I respond with four or more lines. No one and two liners, it doesn't help me and i don't appreciate it.

The character I'll be using is Erick Coles, Jr, a half vampire, half demi-god. He's not strictly either a seme or an uke either- he goes with the flow and that makes him a smuke/switch.

A bio about him:
A slim, tan 16 year old of 5'11" with combed back sunny blonde hair. He has one blue and one red eye that are usually hidden behind color contacts and dark sunglasses when he's outside.
Erick has a tendency to wear darker clothes, but they're somewhat loose on him (he likes it that way). One thing he always wears though are his sunglasses and fingerless gloves. On his right wrist is a small and rounded silver circlet/bracelet with a small purple gem embedded into it.
Erick is a 'mutt' if you will.
His father was a pureblood vampire and his mother was a water nymph goddess. Because of this, he has inheirited both powers and weaknesses from his parents.
His mother, Artemis Lutan, had fallen madly in love with an Erick Cole, while still having been promised to another man whom she did not love. On the last day before the announcement of Artemis' betrothal, the two lovers met and eloped. The very next day, Erick Cole was killed for eloping with and seducing a celestial being. Nine months later, Erick Cole Jr was born; Artemis still had love for the vampire who had stolen her heart so long ago. Once her husband realized this, he scorned and punished her for traitorous and impure thoughts she possessed. Once Erick Cole Jr had been passed to a caretaker on the human world (because of his demi-god self not completely formed, he would not be able to retain a true form in the spirit realm), Artemis was forbidden to have any contact with her son whatsoever. It was only at the age of five that Erick was abandoned once again, his vampiric tendencies now finally surfacing. Naturally he was shunned from society and he lived on his own, working for food and hiding in the woods. Erick's only friend was soon killed from suspicions of being a vampire himself.
Since that day, Erick vowed to never become close to anyone again, so that he would not feel the same pain from losing someone close.

Erick doesn't easily get along with others, but if by some chance you get close to him, maybe you'd like to know more about him?
in which case, here's an F-List to describe a little more about him: http://www.f-list.net/c/eric%20cole%20jr

I think thats about it!
Im hoping to get to roleplay soon, and I'm looking forward to talking with you guys soon!

+White Wolf Demon+

Hey, i hope this is Kanna!^^ it's me, Foxy! (sorry i haven't replied to the emails, i've been sick as a dog and packing for a sixteen hour straight through road trip XP ugh.)

Welcome to BlueMoon! btw you should tell people if your a sub, a dom, or a switch, and you should probably tell them your usual post length (one paragraph, four paragraphs, stuff like that)

you should also include a list of no no'ds (things you won't do IE Scat, Watersports, Bondage) stuff like that. it would also help if you list a few things that you do like, or it's a lot easier if you make up an F-List, so that everyone can see your list of kinks and no no's.^^ here's a link to that! it's free, and very easy >>> Click On This

if you like, we could start a new Roleplay here on BlueMoon, while continuing our old one?^^ to get you started? OH! and if you ever have any questions i know the site pretty well, just send me a PM and i'll do everything i can to give you a hand!^^ Welcome to the site!!!

Hey, Foxy! Yea it's Kanna :) Thanks for the help there, I took your advice and made an F-List for the character I'll be using and I updated/edited my post.
Geez, make sure you get enough sleep and rest though, since you've been sick and busy (definitely not a good combo)!

I'd like to start another one if we can, and I look forward to trying to rp with you again.

Thanks for the help, Foxy, I'll do my best to get used to this place. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom