Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time for Adventure (Not about Adventure Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reipuru

Banned
Banished
Sorry for the misleading title, I wouldn't feel comfortable doing an RP with "Adventure Time" unless it was completely absolved of erotic content, but it felt appropriate. I'm fond of roleplays that are more than smut. Particularly things taking place in a sci-fi, fantasy, western, or modern adventure setting. To provide a few examples:

Fantasy: Our characters could be anything from apprentice mages together or something else, the story involving not just our characters romantic interactions but some form of magical quest or storyline.

Sci-Fi: A good example would be say... Star Wars, anything from opposing factions to more neutral shenanigans.

Western: You the dashing cowboy, me the damsel in distress, or me a tomboyish sort of cowgirl, take your pick.

Modern Adventure: This is more ambiguous, anything from super heroes to political, FBI, things of that nature. This also encompasses sort of "early-mid 20th century adventure" inspired by films like "The Mummy" and "Indiana Jones".

This ad feels woefully inadequate to what I usually write but I hope it suffices for now. I'll do my best to clean this up in the near future.

Edit (Kink List): http://www.f-list.net/c/reipuru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom