Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help me fuck my girlfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsidianSoul

Meteorite
GREETINGS! My first request is a simple one, with the potential to be very interesting. Very simply, I am looking for someone to engage in a threeway-roleplay with me and my RL GF. The RP wouldn't be RL of course, some manner of fiction rather. I don't care as to your real-life gender, as I cannot see you so it doesn't matter. Really you could be an alien and I wouldn't know the difference.....REGARDLESS!

THE PLOTS! These are a few ideas I had for plots we could work with. Two of the ideas would require a male character for our partner, the third requires a female, and the last requires a futa. All are very basic, smut oriented plots. Lastly, unless otherwise stated my GF will be playing the female roles.

Hero-city: In this we need a partner to play a male supervillain to be my partner in crime. We'll be in the middle of some big heist or scheme when a smexy heroine comes to save the day. Of course we overpower her and decide to add her to our spoils of war. I plan to play a brutish tanky villain for this.

Twin Magi: In this I need someone to play my brother. We'd be sorcerers dabbling in dark magics when we summon a succubus. When she turns out to be a sexy demoness we decide to have some fun with her, as she is bound to our commands.

Twin Magi...REVERSE!: In this one I need someone to play the sister to my GF's character, again, both are sorcerers dabbling in dark magics. However in this case you accidently summon a powerful arch demon(me) who decides you will make for some good entertainment while on earth.

Anthro madness: In this we will all be playing anthro. But we need someone to play a smexy anthro futanari character. The general idea is our characters hit it off at some anthro club and decide to have a steamy rendezvous in the backroom.

I DEMAND TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE SOON!

I might be interested in the Hero-city plot if you are still looking. Now, I'll warn you that I have never done an erotic scene with more than just myself and one other author but I don't really see how much of a difference one other person will make so long as we maintain a posting order. The benefit of this plot for me is that most of my villainous characters tend to be intelligent and more mentally dominant than they are physically powerful which should compliment your character well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom