Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raven's Corner (Literate Male looking for Literate Female(s) for - 50/50 - Plot/Sex s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raventhefuhrer

Planetoid
Hi.

Who I am
I'm Raven, and I'm a detailed, literate, paragraph roleplayer who only RP's over AIM and/or YIM. Picky, I know, and to be even pickier I'd appreciate it if the people who contacted me were only female roleplayers looking to play female characters. All of the above is just how I am, and sorry in advance to whoever it may exclude. There are plenty of other roleplayers for you to enjoy =D

Who I'd like you to be
I would like you to also be a detailed, literate, paragraph (or at least semi-para) roleplayer who is interested in RPing over AIM and/or YIM. Also, while I am looking for plot, that doesn't mean the story has to lack on sex appeal! I like kinky stuff, so do my characters, so if all you like is light vaginal penetration with some kissing afterwards, then I'm not the guy for you.

My Kinks
  • BDSM - Both light and heavy. Even if your character (or mine) isn't a slave, that doesn't mean that two consenting individuals can't indulge in some slave play, for fun.
  • Butt Fetish - I like a woman's derriere, what can I say? My partner's butt gets played with.
  • Sexy Clothing - Slip into something more...comfortable...And chances are I'll appreciate it. IC of course.
  • Sexy Toys - If the the technology in our setting hasn't progressed enough to make vibrators, then magic probably has.
  • Your Kinks - I'm a sucker for hearing what you like included, and since I'm basically no limits I'll probably enjoy doing your favorite little things no matter how weird they are. Within reason.

Limits
Meh. No boy on boy sex and we're good.

Plots
Der Wehrmacht - I'm interested in historical fiction, and one of my favorite settings is World War 2. I'd love to play some noble German officer who has to come to terms with the brutality of war and reconcile the more unsavory aspects of Nazi Germany with his love of country, whilst finding love with...A French collaborator? That cute little SS secretary? Up to you. - Alternate - Hitler's secret weapons programs grow increasingly malevolent as the war drags on. In a remote laboratory Dr. Mengele works to create the world's first super soldier - an SS Wehrwulf. (Nazi-Genetically-Engineered-Werewolves)

The Black Drake - I'm also interested in epic fantasy settings. I'd love to play a Dragon - no not an anthro dragon - a real honest to God dragon, with a human form and a few hundred (or thousand) years under his belt. Extremely powerful, almost demi-god like. Would he exact a tribute of women from your girl's village, and she's the lucky pick? Bonus points to someone interested in playing a Daenerys Targaryen-type girl from A Song of Fire And Ice. Maybe a princess forced into a marriage she detests, or a slave girl in bondage beseeches the legendary Black Drake to take her away from it all.

Historical Fantasy - Really generalized, but I'm an amateur historian, so any sort of historical setting is really enjoyed. Bonus points for classical antiquity (Romans, Ancient Greeks).

Contact Me
PM's will do fine, but I'm not the type of person who gives you a prolonged screening process whilst keeping you at arms length. My AIM is Raventhefuhrer, and so is my YIM so if you want to go ahead and contact me directly that's alright. I'll know within ten minutes whether or not I want to RP with you, and if not I'll politely say so.
-------------------------------
Hi. Now a two-in-one thread! I was inspired by the upcoming game, TES V: Skyrim, to roleplay TES IV: Oblivion.

Who I'd like you to be
I would like you to also be a detailed, literate, paragraph (or at least semi-para) roleplayer who is interested in RPing over AIM and/or YIM. Also, while I am looking for plot, that doesn't mean the story has to lack on sex appeal! I like kinky stuff, so do my characters, so if all you like is light vaginal penetration with some kissing afterwards, then I'm not the guy for you. For this had you also need to have at least a little knowledge, and have played the game Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion by Bethesda Softworks!

My Kinks
  • BDSM - Both light and heavy. Even if your character (or mine) isn't a slave, that doesn't mean that two consenting individuals can't indulge in some slave play, for fun.
  • Butt Fetish - I like a woman's derriere, what can I say? My partner's butt gets played with.
  • Sexy Clothing - Slip into something more...comfortable...And chances are I'll appreciate it. IC of course.
  • Sexy Toys - If the the technology in our setting hasn't progressed enough to make vibrators, then magic probably has.
  • Your Kinks - I'm a sucker for hearing what you like included, and since I'm basically no limits I'll probably enjoy doing your favorite little things no matter how weird they are. Within reason.

Limits
Meh. No boy on boy sex and we're good. We can say it's happening, or happened 'off-camera' but I have no interest in Rping it out.

Plots
Okay, like my title says I am looking for Elder Scrolls: Oblivion-themed stories. I'm interested in playing quite a few canon characters who I felt were especially interesting - but I am also 100% okay with coming up with an OC. You're free to choose between a canon character and an OC too, though I'd prefer the latter. What's listed below is who or what I'm interested in playing.

Lucien Lachance - Anyone who has played the Dark Brotherhood quest-line knows that this guy is cool, especially if you talk to the people around the Cheydinhal sanctuary it's clear he's taken a father-figure role in the lives of many of the Brotherhood's members. Obviously I'd play him at some point before his untimely death at the hands of his colleagues. Maybe here would even be some way to avert it!

Vincente Valtieri - Like Lucien, Vincente has the dual distinctions of being both a Dark Brotherhood member, and being possessed of a cool name. He's also a three-hundred year old vampire! Though he's pretty ugly in the game, I imagine that he'd look alot more handsome if he was to be a bit more liberal on his blood-drinking so that his vampiric features faded. Obviously I'd also play him at some point before his untimely death, or try to avert it!

Janus Hassildor, Count of Skingrad - He's not a Dark Brotherhood member, but he is a benevolent Vampire Count of Cyrodil's most propserous city (aside from the Imperial City of course!). He has a tragic backstory, is reclusive, but at his heart noble and as benign as a vampire could be towards his unsuspecting people, balancing the predatory nature of what he is with the responsibilities and duties of his position in life. A really good character to explore.

Gray Fox - The King of Thieves! Could play him as the actual identity he possesses in-game, or I could play him as an OC who has accepted the mantle of the Gray Cowl as a successor to Gray Fox featured in Oblivion. Also a very mysterious character with alot of room to explore and come up with plots for.

OC - I have quite a few OC characters over the years. If none of the canons above suit you I'm sure I could find someone else who does.

Your Idea - Don't see anything you like? Come up with your own pairing, or Elder Scrolls Setting-inspired roleplay. I'm still a big fan of Morrowind, so tempt me.

Contact Me
PM's will do fine, but I'm not the type of person who gives you a prolonged screening process whilst keeping you at arms length. My AIM is Raventhefuhrer, and so is my YIM so if you want to go ahead and contact me directly that's alright. I'll know within ten minutes whether or not I want to RP with you, and if not I'll politely say so.

Long time no see, welcome back to the scene. I think I may talk to you about a few things. I apologize for my disappearance long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom