Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An entire new front , A broad beginning ! [ Furry M x M ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplySimpleSeka

Planetoid
With entirely new ideals !

" What could this all mean? " You're probably asking yourself, well. I've found my way back to the site with much different ideas. Some things that I've become extremely curious with are furries.
I find them ab-so-lutely adorable. It may have seemed abnormal to me at first, but then I thought that if I could accept scat and all of the lowest kinks from my partners. Why wouldn't I accept furries?
I'm not sure how this would work out, but I think it fits right in as a sort of training relationship. My most current idea would involve very much incest. I apologize for being so vague. I do mean only the best with this post.
I would like an rp that is nurturing and sweet, not just entirely about the sex. Though. I am curious about the sex, too. Please send me a pm with any of your ideas and anything you would suggest while we rp, my character would be very much a beginner. This opens up very many possibilities to the dom at the moment. Though.. Who's domming and subbing may change very . Very often as my character would learn more.
I'm very playful and rarely ever turn down any ideas ! So come to me with anything you have, though, keep in mind that I don't know much as far as furries are concerned !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom