Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futanari Desires ***UPDATED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Laser Cthulu

Super-Earth
Hi I'm back in the mood for Futa, and as my partners all seem to be taking days at a time to post I can probably work another three or for RPs at this rate. So anyway take a gander at the few ideas I've got here, and feel free to throw your own ideas my way. Just know I do not do any Futa X Male pairings. Otherwise I'm pretty flexible!

Magical Twins: Basically me and my partner would play a pair of witch twins who during an experiment find a very special magical hat that causes whoever wears it to grow a large cock. Fun ensues as they decide to test it out....

Futanari Harem: I would like to play a Futanari warrior in a fantasy-esque RP, in which I'm the leader of a raider band. My partner would play various sexy females in my band, as well as prisoners, guard-women, etc...

Futanari High: I wold play a foreign exchange student at a Japanese high school who also happens to be a futa with an overcharged sex drive. My partner would play various schoolgirls waiting to be seduced....

Corporate Futa: I'd play the big CEO at some large worldwide conglomerate, and a Futa to boot. You'd play various interns and employees that I take advantage of during and after work hours....

As usual, literacy please. And minimum of two good sized paragraphs(four to five sentences each) per post would be preferable, and as always, a vivid imagination for details is a must!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom