Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gashnaw's Search (v2.0) (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
NOTICE: If you wish to RP i suggest PMing me. There is a good Chance I will not see your post otherwise.

Well well well. I Decided a new Thread is in Order as I feel my other One got Kind of Cluttered. I think in the future i will just make a website with all my shit on it, but until then I will Make bigger and better request threads.

First off, My rules. Yes we all Hate them but I feel they are needed.
-Respect me, And I shall respect you.
-If you wish to drop an RP. Let me know. I will try my best to do the same.
-When it comes to threads, I NEED REMINDERS. I forget i have an RP going in threads and forget to check them. A simple reminder is all I need.
-Respect Blue Moon's ToS.
-No one Liners. Yes they do come up and I will admit from time to time I post one liners (Though I try not to). As long as you can get a paragraph, I should be alright with it.
-"text" for speaking and no *text* for action while in character. Out of Character is fine if you like to *text* when doing stuff. Hell i use *text* OoC all the time.
-If you are speaking to me OoC, let me know. I usually use ((text)) when speaking OoC, you may do it differently.

Notes:
-I am a Switch Usually Submissive
-I am 23 And Male
-I am Canadian, eh?
-Fandoms... Really if I don't list it, don't ask.
-I will Play Male (or Female in yuri pairings), and I am looking for Het or Yuri Pairings.

Gashnaw is feeling a little dominant. So if you are in the mood for A bit of a dominant Guy. You may want to check this section. And just because i have hit a dominant mood doesn't mean my submissive side is gone. Still anything in this section I am willing to play the dominant role in.
-

Craving:
House arrest: After the death of his father he went into a downward spiral of hating everything with a really short temper. Six months before he would turn eighteen he beats the shit out of a kid making fun of his dead father and as a result is put under house arrest for three months. However with cost of the system as an alternative to Juvy, all connections to the outside world (Internet, cell phone, TV) is cut off and when you are stuck in your house 24/7, it is a little difficult to stay sane. At least until the next door neighbor starts becoming a very interesting form of entertainment.

World of Warcraft

-Batman (OC // Batgirl) Basically my plot for this is Batman has gone missing and thus Gotham is without a hero. So my character steps in with no training whatsoever, calling himself the new Batman. Well Batgirl doesn't like that too much and thinks this boy should be punished. She soon learns that punishing someone like my character is not as easy as one would think.

-Space Colony (I want to do an RP set in space.

-Virtual Game (Trapped player // player)

-Mechwarrior/Post apocalypse/To the Death Gladiator matches (Steampunk, 1930's, Space colonies)

-Pokemon (-OC // Sabrina, Flannery, Elesa, Skyla, Misty, May, White or really any girl)

Era's:
-Steampunk
-Medieval
-Ancient Rome/Greece
-Ancient Egypt
-Futuristic Space Colonies
-Post Apocalypse
-Modern
-1930's
-Cyberpunk

Settings & Pairings: (Bold Is preferred role, if neither are Bolded, you know the drill)

School
-Teacher // Student
-Tutor // tutored
-Student // Student
--Bad Boy // Goody Two Shoes
--Bad Girl // Goody two shoes
--Bad Girl // Nerd
--Bully // Victim
--Cheerleader // Bad boy
--Cheerleader // Nerd
--Cheerleader // Oucast
--Gamer // Cheerleader
--Gamer // Prep
--Jock // Book worm
--Nerd // Outcast
--Poor Kid // Rich Kid
--Prep // Outcast
--Scene // Outcast
--Scene // Prep
--School Slut // Nerd
--School Slut // Outcast
--Skater // Cheerleader
--Skater // Nerd

Boarding/private School
-Teacher // Student
-Tutor // tutored
-Student // Blackmailed Student.
-Student // Transfer Student (If you are playing the transfer student. Accent please)

All Girls School
-Boy pretending to be a girl // His Roommate

School for the gifted
-(Think X-men academy)

Ancient Egypt
-Grave Robber // pharaoh
-Servant, slave // pharaoh

Medieval
-Dragon Rider // Dragon
-Dragon Rider // Dragon Rider
-Human // Fairy
-(other pairing)

Pirates: (This could be open sea or Sky Pirates)
-Pirate // Captain
-Pirate // pirate
-Stowaway or Captive // captain

Modern Fantasy
-Vampire // lycan
-Vampire // Vampire
-Vampire // human

Modern
-Band Member // Band Member
-Rich Kid // Maid

=Harem=
At the age of 18 he decided to test his luck and bought a lottery ticket. It won and he was soon the proud owner of one hundred sixty-eight million dollars. Even after taxes he was still extremely rich. So setting some aside for investments and necessities he decided to have fun with the rest. three years later he has managed to invest in a few large businesses making even more money than he had originally won and own his own private Island. On that Island he has started his own Harem. The girls living there are treated well, they get fed well and all he asks in return is their submission. In order to get more girls he also has his own website that many people log onto if they with to try an alternate lifestyle, free food, rent and they even make some money as well. No one is a prisoner and if they wish to leave he lets them. He is truly living the life.
With the website however he also from time to time gets e-mails form girls under the age of 18 who want to join. He plays by the rules and they have to be 18, but he doesn't mind taking them for a weekend to show them how the life would work if they decide to join when they hit adulthood. These girls he calls "Interns" just so authorities don't get involved, and always makes sure the parents consent.
Possible pairings:
-My Guy // Girls
-My Guy // One Girl in Particular.
-My Guy // Intern
-Harem Queen (Head girl) // girl
-Harem Queen // Intern

Incest (13 is the youngest also due to site rules, and i will go as old as 22)
(I also realize these are not all Incest but i still classify them under this section)
-Brother // Sister
-Twins
-Mother // Son
-Brother // Sister's best friend
-Girl // Family Dog
-Friend // Best Friend's sister

Virtual Game
-trapped Player // Player
-Player // Hacker

Future
-Space Colony
-Mechwarriors
-Post Apocalyptic
-Alien Invasion

Slave
-Mistress // Slave

Fandoms: I usually don't play Cannons. So if its not listed, the answer is no. Also It is all AUed, Thus story has little relevance. (IE: No Voldemort in a Hogwarts RP)

Hogwarts
-OC // Hermione
-OC // Fleur
-OC // Ginny
-OC // Luna
-OC // OC

Resident Evil
-OC // Jill Valentine
-OC // Rebbecca Chambers
-OC // Ada Wong
-OC // Claire Redfield

Warcraft (We will discuss races)
-OC // Jaina
-OC // OC

Soul Calibur
-OC // Cassandra
-OC // Talim
-OC // Sophitia
-OC // Tira
-OC // Seung Mina
-OC // Hilde
-OC // Amy
-OC // Viola
-OC // Pyrra

Death note
-OC // OC

Pokemon
-OC // Elesa
-OC // Skyla
-OC // Erika
-OC // Misty
-OC // Dawn
-OC // Sabrina <=Favorite character, Her old style, where she has her red suit and whip *Shivers*
-OC // Flannery
-OC // May
-OC // Lyra
-OC // White
-OC // OC Trainer
-OC // OC Rocket
-OC // Pokemorph
-OC // Pokemon (Very specific about which pokemon i will get freaky with.)
-Pokemon // OC Trainer

Spiderman
-Symbiont Spiderman // Black Cat
-Symbiont Spiderman // OC
-OC // Black Cat
-OC // Spider Girl
-OC // OC

Batman
-OC // Batgirl
-OC // Harley Quinn
-OC // Catwoman

Magic: the Gathering
-OC // OC
-OC // Any female you want
I will play on Llorwyn, Zendikar, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Kamigawa, Or my own plane, which i don't have a name for, but it is basically a huge ass sliver hive. Big enough that certain areas do not have slivers living nearby, which have been inhabited by Other races. Basically a fucking huge beehive. Along with it it is the home of the Sliver Hivemother, which is why people live here, they are trying to kill the hivemother.

Legend of Zelda
-Shadow Link // Nabooru
-Shadow Link // Zelda(shiek)
-Shadow Link // Linkette
-Link // Linkette
-Link // OC
-Shadow Link // OC
-OC //OC

SSBB:
-Pikachu // Samus

League of Legends:
-OC // One of the girls

Rabbit Hole
F-List

Contact info:
-PM... that's it. You may post here but chances are I will not see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom