Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving a 'Fish Tank': a changeable setting (Will be deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
First of all, if you have not read my main request thread, you will have to know what I mean by a Fish Tank. Someone (played by me) is in total control of a certain environment (the 'tank'). You character, the 'fish', finds herself in it. Its been a while since I had one of these and craving it more than my others. So instead of bumping the whole massive thread, I am doing a separate one. A few possibilities include:

VR Prison (Modern/Sci-fi, mild ageplay): You play a young college student picked to participate in a beta testing for a VR system. I play an older technician who secretly plans to trick her and attempt through seduction and psychological horror get her to love him.

House of Many Doors (Modern horror): You play a runaway, lost traveler, or the like who finds a home during a horrible storm. What she does not know is the term 'haunted house' does not even begin to describe it.

A Mage's Home (Fantasy): I play a mage who is in deep trouble and has a bounty on his head. It can be authorities or from an evil group. You play a female who is either assigned to bring me in or eliminate me. Little she knows mine live outside of the world in his own demi-plane and tracking me down might be more problematic than first thought. This can go in many different ways so some negotiation will be required.

Plaything for Trans-dimentional Beings (more sex focused): Your character is either a sacrifice or gift to what your character's culture believe to be supernatural beings. In reality, they plan to or just use her for amusement.

What I do not want is passive play. If you play a submissive that is fine. But I rather one tries to keep her wits and if appropriate fight back and not go from one scene to another like she has no control in what is going on. Rather I like to find one who likes variety and more importantly an RP that is very unpredictable. I prefer e-mail, threads, or PM in that order. I don't use IM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom