Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need some rper's to play with

Status
Not open for further replies.

raizu kagurai

Supernova
[/align]Ok so i have a few ideas i want to throw out again, though this time i have a few storylines to put in for them, so i hope someone can pm me about one of them.

Incest

In high school, a boy about 17 years of age still has problems in school, not just with his classes, but also with the fact that his health teacher is his (mother or sister, whichever you prefer) or vice versa with she having problems and teacher is(father/ brother) whichever we do. anyway, unknown to the characters classmates, the said family member seems to have grown a deep attraction for them.​

Hermaphrodite

PrincessXServant

In a castle , lived a family of highly respect people, each caring about one another while each having their own personal servant. The princess of the castle and her servant have been life long friends since she can remember, and because of this, she has a natural attraction to the girl. Only a few things restricts her from admitting it

one: it is forbidden for her to be able to love her servant in such a manner.
two: she is unsure how her friend will react to the 'friend' she has hidden under her gown.​

i also have other herm ideas, thats just the one i have in mind right now.

Romantic

DragonXDragon Hunter:​

Simply put, dragon meets dragon hunter, both unknown of each others occupation, fall in love and eventually find out, after that things can go whereever me and you take it.​

my second idea for the romantic rp is something along the lines of this:

In their high school years, a boy and a girl were seen side by side every day, never seperated unless in different classes or when they had to go home. And when the girl was finally planning to giver herself to him one night, he was nowhere to be found, gone from the town and her life. And over the course of a few long years, something compells him to return, in hopes of finding her once again. Only to see things weren't the same anymore. [/align]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom