Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rape Roleplaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrongAnna

Planetoid
Hi, I would like for som rape roleplays. If possible can we chat on yahoo? It saves more easily and get faster responses. I' m wronganna32@yahoo.com. I'm looking for a storyline and details for the roleplays.
Ideas
downfall of super girl :I am looking for someone to be someone powerless, not some super villian. Like some powerless rapist. How humiliating it would be to fall to someone like that.

female adventurers/warriors succumbing to monsters or enemies: orc and warrior. I am up for anything that deals with the adventurer. One I would love would be a succubus who is futa who tries to seduce me =]

zelda: princess zelda raped and turned into slave by Ganon?

lunar silver star story: Althena raped by Ghaelon?

valkyrie profile: lenneth raped by lezard?

ranma: Ranko raped by Hyuuga?

Non Established Characters
hobo rapes girl from soup kitchen and makes his sex slave? He can later share with his friends if he likes

Mistress raped by slave: The slve doesn't like the inexperienced mistress and turns on her?

Kinks

a rapist seed coated womb, anal beads (receiving), being pushed up against a wall in a passionate kiss (receiving), big black cock (receiving), bring-them-to-the-edge-of-orgasm-but-don't-let-them-cum-for-a-while (receiving), consensual nonconsent, cum dribbling down the inner thigh of a girl, cutting out+the+crotch+of+pantyhose, double penetration (receiving), forced dress up (receiving), forced orgasms (receiving), forced submission (receiving), foreplay, her moaning into our kiss as i finger her (receiving), homeless people, impregnation fantasy (receiving), inner thighs stroked (receiving), interracial sex, kissing and biting a lover's neck and shoulder blades till their knees buckle (receiving), knock me down and fuck me hard! (receiving), lingerie (wearing), pantyhose/stockings (wearing), passionate all night sex (receiving), pussy creampie (receiving), rape fantasy (receiving), rapists who shave their victims pussy, sex with clothes on, sex with strangers, sliding your panties aside and just fucking you (receiving), vintage lingerie (wearing), women who are covered in cum from gangbang (receiving), your hands in my panties

Yahoo IM sent to you with a request to add and to play your fantasy interracial rape between a bride and a stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom