Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Its been awhile >> Roleplay && help me sharpen up? (;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Its been A LONG TIME since I have role-played but damn it, I would love to start again! So I apologize if I'm a tad rusty but I shouldn't be all that difficult! So take a look!

RULES
(Sorry, gotta have em')

1.) At least 1 good paragraph, 99% of the time, I will type more than that, but all I ask from you is ONE just ONE good paragraph :)
2.) Drama is a MUST. I love love love love LOVE drama... I like when people get upset && angry && what not, it makes the roleplay interesting, so just, keep it interesting!
3.) No scat or anything like that T.T its a HUGE turn off for me && just makes me sick... Sorry!
4.) I wont role play through IM, feel free to add me (BnnyActive) on AIM chat && talk about our roleplay or whatever, but I like to sometimes go back && read so... Not on IM!
5.) Correct punctuation && spelling makes my life hella easier!
6.) Just have fun! Tell me if I'm boring you so I can make it more interesting, or feel free to throw in your own plot twists && what not! I'm up for it all!​

My ruvrey ideas ^.^
**Heads up I LOVE romance so I'm into those 'roll-your-eyes' romantic dramas ._. i apologize in advance.

-Any kind of medieval plot will do but here are my ideas
>>WarriorXWarrior - Something along the lines of a war going on && our characters being against it && trying to stop it.
>> PrincessXWarrior or prince from an enemy kingdom or such - That's pretty self explanatory...
>>CaptiveXXCaptive - Our two characters are both captured && taken as POW.
>>CaptiveXXCaptor - Again, pretty self explanatory. It can be sort of slaveXXmaster or the captor trying to save the captive.
>>Honestly, ANY medieval role-play will satisfy me too!

-Modern/Futuristic
>>SpyXGovernment official - Government official is trying to stop the spy until they uncover something they both didn't know && have to work to figure it out together? Something like that
>>SpyXSpy - Think along the lines of Mr. && Mrs. Smith :)

>>Long Lost LoverXXENGAGED long lost lover >> Again, self explanatory.

**I'm not so good with coming up with Modern plots so feel free to tell me your ideas! I'll probably be down with it!

I will also do:
>>MaleXXMale
>>FemaleXXFemale
>>Incest (Ask, i'm picky when it comes to incest)
>>Harry Potter - Original characters&&Cannons
>>Final Fantasy - Any of them. Original characters&&Cannons
>>House - Cannons
>>Probably ANY of your ideas. Hit me up!

So I know, you think my ideas are a little vague, but honestly, I don't like having the plot completely written down, I'm a little spontaneous!
Please feel free to tell me ANY of your ideas!
I'm kind of an RP SLUT -> I'm down for anything Haha!

PM me, or Reply. It doesn't matter to me!

UPDATE
**I'm really craving a BrotherXSister incest plot right now! PM me if you're interested!

RE: Its been awhile >> Roleplay && help me sharpen up? (;

Was wondering if you might be interested in a medieval setting sado-masochist/BDSM plot? PM me for more details if you're interested in that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom